Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on earth was the story about the disgusting liquid?

Just tell Isla it has leaked and could make anyone who touched it unwell. Wash out the jar thoroughly and give it back to her to keep in her room if she wants it. If not, bin the jar. End of story. You are the parent. You do not have smelly, unhygienic things leaking all over the house. The end.

Rob could hardly heave himself out of the car before Sarah was doing a boomerang of “SOMEONE”. Honestly - I don’t know how he bears it

Reactions: 17
What on earth was the story about the disgusting liquid?

Just tell Isla it has leaked and could make anyone who touched it unwell. Wash out the jar thoroughly and give it back to her to keep in her room if she wants it. If not, bin the jar. End of story. You are the parent. You do not have smelly, unhygienic things leaking all over the house. The end.

Rob could hardly heave himself out of the car before Sarah was doing a boomerang of “SOMEONE”. Honestly - I don’t know how he bears it
Yeah completely agree about the liquid. Seems an odd thing for a school to send home anyway 🙈.

Reactions: 5
To be fair it’s a pretty standard Year 3 topic/activity. Usually based around George’s Marvellous Medicine.
I mean its a lovely idea but maybe they need to figure away for the kids to give the 'medicine' to a tree or something in school and just keep the jar 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The shopping - where’s all the produce fresh veg, I saw 2 bits of fruit and the rest just processed packets and boxes. Standard Sarah.

The kids must be exhausted seeing as they do more hours at school n clubs than at home. More hours than she does at work . When is their down time or off time Sarah? Weekends are for garden centres and mama n dada. Cringe. No wonder her kids can’t speak with that baby language getting forced on them.

I mean what must she think of her own parenting. We’ve got isla - queen brat who tells Sarah what she can and can’t do. Just throw the bleeping jar if it’s leaking. Getting bossed about by a child …No thanks. Terrible writing and spelling by what she’s shown. Can’t understand a word she says with her nasal issues. Always taking the limelight and putting on a show for the cameras.
Lachlan - horrific temper and tantrums or so we are told all she does is moan moan moan. Again MASSIVE speech delay, never seen him write any letters or words or seen her do anything remotely crafty or learning wise with him. Oldest kid in the year yet so behind from what we’ve seen.
Always looking so unkempt and scruffy, clothes always too small.
Both seem fussy as duck with food.

Parenting is spot on love please have more so we can see how you go on with your worlds dullest husband in his skinny jeans and Sarah squeezing her man bod into clothes holy unsuitable- so anxious about her body yet any opportunity to stand in a bikini for the gram even during a hurricane she’s there. Look at me. Likes for me.

Ducking hilarious people. Keep the tit show coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
To be fair it’s a pretty standard Year 3 topic/activity. Usually based around George’s Marvellous Medicine.
Yes it was based on that. The “medicine” absolutely stinks 🤢
I mean its a lovely idea but maybe they need to figure away for the kids to give the 'medicine' to a tree or something in school and just keep the jar 🤷🏻‍♀️
I know a lot of the jars didn’t make it home.. either ended up in the bin outside the school or all over the kids 🙈

• Haha
The bags under lachlans eyes while he ate that tiny portion of mac and cheese. Poor boy looks exhausted but still off to do karate

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh Sarah, you need to see an optician about
those rose-tinted glasses you have about your 'sassy' daughter. The more you try and force Isla to be seen as this funny, sassy mermaid hair skater girl the most she comes across as a precocious, show off, puppet for Mama's Instagram. Not the poor kid's fault but a boomerang of a kid brushing her teeth makes me roll my eyes thinking how staged and sad and not at all sassy.

Reactions: 17
The bags under lachlans eyes while he ate that tiny portion of mac and cheese. Poor boy looks exhausted but still off to do karate
Poor boy. It also looks like he is also not getting adequate nutrition for all this activity.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Apart from the flooring not being my taste there is legit NOTHING wrong with that bathroom!

Reactions: 4
It is a small, modern bathroom. From the mood boards she created she was thinking of roll topped bath and double basin sinks. Absolutely no room in that space and if she tries to squeeze it in it will look ridiculous but please do it because I'm here for the laughs like we did for the fake chimney on the interior wall and the badly cut kitchen tiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hold on, I will defend her here.
For months it's been mentioned on here that Isla does all the activies and he does none! She has been doing ballet, football and swimming and it's been commented on how unfair it is that he watches and isn't allowed.
He's now doing these activities and it's been implied there that he shouldn't be.

Yes his nutrition is absolutely shocking, yes he shouldn't be in breakfast club and after school club.
But it's nice to see him doing an extra activity outside of school. I'm glad he's starting football too, he's had to watch his sister for long enough. It's about time he did something he can enjoy.

Hold on, I will defend her here.
For months it's been mentioned on here that Isla does all the activies and he does none! She has been doing ballet, football and swimming and it's been commented on how unfair it is that he watches and isn't allowed.
He's now doing these activities and it's been implied there that he shouldn't be.

Yes his nutrition is absolutely shocking, yes he shouldn't be in breakfast club and after school club.
But it's nice to see him doing an extra activity outside of school. I'm glad he's starting football too, he's had to watch his sister for long enough. It's about time he did something he can enjoy.
Im happy hes getting to do activities but surely let him settle into atleast half a term into school first?
Shes moaning he's angry throwing tantrums ect but thats because he's tired. He needs to learn to adjust to a school routine before getting all these extra activities on top.

I’m pleased he is doing activities. The unnecessary before and after school wraparound and dreadful food? Not so much

Also, if he is struggling, Sarah would be better to give him a term to settle in and turn start him

Reactions: 15
She’ll find a reason to blame him. It’ll be his fault he’s tired and not coping and his behaviour is poor. She’ll list all the things she does for him and the inconvenience of those things because, let’s face it she finds parenting her kids a massive inconvenience and then she will either take the things away he enjoys instead of maybe easing back on pre and post school wrap around care so he can come home and chill (which would mean she’d have to actually parent him is instead of “shooting brand jobs” and “getting cute wee new nails done” and we know she won’t give up those) Or she’ll carry on and moan about it all, a lot, and he will just get more tired and frustrated.

Poor kid. No wonder he karate kicks her in the arse every time he passes her, it’s the only way he can express his emotions (and I am not condoning him hitting her but he’s a little kid who has no other way of getting his voice heard!)

Reactions: 10
Saying how heartbreaking a story is then onto how much own brand Mayo sucks. Ffs.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I can’t work out if she is generally unpretty (I know it’s not a word but ugly is a bit strong) or it’s her personality that makes her that …..she is to mothering what Dr Cripin was to healthcare.

Reactions: 8
I can’t work out if she is generally unpretty (I know it’s not a word but ugly is a bit strong) or it’s her personality that makes her that …..she is to mothering what Dr Cripin was to healthcare.
She’s not an attractive woman. She’s just not. She tries to hard and is doing what she thinks is right or copying others but it just doesn’t quite look right on her. The overuse of Botox and filler has really aged her and the awful cheap looking extensions don’t suit her at all. She’s trying to look like a young, 18 year old and it’s just not working for her or her mid 30s face/body. She also has appalling taste in clothes and footwear and has no idea how to dress to flatter her figure or her age.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.