Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah would have made a great cousin It with those too long hair extensions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That Studio advert 🤭

Have they not realised she ditched all their decorations as soon as the cheque cleared last time?!

Reactions: 11
The advert Mama made Dada do the first day back from his 6 month deployment.
The brand is so not her taste. Not in a million years would Sarah use Studio if they weren't paying her wonga.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t so much jump as gallumph 😂
She’s not exactly graceful for someone who does ballet.

Reactions: 15
I can’t deal. The trade mark big wide legged, flat footed jump 🙈. The sort of furry poncho thing 🙈. The awkward struggling with the Christmas planner 🙈🙈. It’s 3 months before Christmas. I would be concerned for someone who was already displaying Christmas tat around their house, writing in a planner with a Santa hat stuck on their head. This is NOT aspirational in any shape or form

These brands need to understand better how social media work. There is a large cohort that follow down to prurient nosiness (no problem with that) or for comedy reasons. They are NOT going to be influenced to buy stuff from Studio. The true marker is what engagement these “influencers” have and from whom - they are the people who are going to possibly buy. Most of Sarah’s interaction is from other C grade influencers. So are they all going to buy stuff from Studio?! It’s like a gigantic tax deductible tat buying pyramid scheme

Reactions: 10
Oh ffs. My teenage niece could do better reels than that, and in fact does…
Honestly these brands don’t care as long as they are using 10k accounts who can push the swipe up. They don’t look at the accounts or think beyond £

OMG that reel. How cringe. I’m almost sorry for her such is the intensity of my secondhand embarrassment. The bit where she jumps especially.

Whoever the brand PR is who signed it off needs a stern talking to. It’s beyond awful. And I’ve already forgotten which brand it was for - I think it’s my subconscious seeking to minimise the traumatic after effects of watching it.

Reactions: 11
Wow, that reel is truly awful - just so clunky and awkward, people stopped with the jumping and clicking reels ages ago. She looks like such a twit

Getting organised early for Christmas, she couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery! These brands need to do their homework. You can tell she hates all that stuff they’ve sent her.
Oh, and she’s calling herself a ‘content creator’, just give it up mama 🙄

• Haha
‘Content creator’?!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Also the ‘team early’ hat looks seriously budget. The whole thing is just a total cringefest - even Sarah doesn’t look comfortable or in any way genuine about it. And then the begging for engagement.

Sarah, have you actually zero self-respect or integrity? Oh, wait.

twit.

Reactions: 5
It’s all “I’m a boss babe content creator” until they get some criticism and then it’s “oh but I’m just a mum trying to help other mums and earn a few pennies”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.