Sarah This Mama Life #18 Jumping reels are rife, does everything to avoid mama life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the point of posting a 3:58 minute vlog. She is really bad at YouTube. Why does she bother.

Reactions: 5
Oh Sarah, you need to see an optician about
those rose-tinted glasses you have about your 'sassy' daughter. The more you try and force Isla to be seen as this funny, sassy mermaid hair skater girl the most she comes across as a precocious, show off, puppet for Mama's Instagram. Not the poor kid's fault but a boomerang of a kid brushing her teeth makes me roll my eyes thinking how staged and sad and not at all sassy.
I find it odd how every influencer has a daughter who is "sassy" and a sons are "ferrel".
I hate both terms. Your kids aren't special. They are just kids. It makes me eye roll so bad. Stop making out they are the most ferrel and sassy. Drives me mad.

Reactions: 14
Still hanging on to the mean girl club…..funny Lucie wasn’t there …..I really thing she does not like old Mama.

Reactions: 8
It must be so dull going out with a bunch of “influencers” (🤢) they must literally sit in silence for much of their beloved brunches taking and posting photos, boomerangs etc etc Her & Jess don’t see a lot of each other at all, it’s pretty obvious that Jess has distanced herself from Mama but Sarah’s acting like a stubborn verruca that just won’t piss off, but of course the phones need to be out to document the meet up. Whenever I see my friends for a rare meal out we always comment that we’ve not taken any photos of a nice occasion AGAIN because we’re non stop nattering the whole time! Such a strange, false dynamic.

Reactions: 11
Jeez her life really is controlled by posting on Instagram. Everything she does, she must have Instagram on her mind and think, I can post this. A photo of her face saying it’s warm, A photo of Isla’s dance bag explaining she is off to a new club, a photo of inside her car saying she’s just parallel parked…… she needs to stop. She says it only adds up to a matter of minutes from her day, but she documents every insignificant part of her day so she’s talking crap. Get a life and stop looking for comments and likes from strangers

She keeps stressing about all the clubs….why not just change her work hours to 9-2 every day so she can be there for her children instead of exhausting herself. Knob.

Reactions: 13
Do you know what I love? When someone that works in an office for the MOD and online as a mummy blogger gives me “advice” about eye health and promotes products that should really only be recommended by an HCP.

Today let’s pretend we have dry eyes eh?

Reactions: 14
Why doesn't she just let Isla give up ballet, its obviously not something she enjoys.

Every single comment on her latest AD is from another flogger. All the oh that sounds good or must try that. If you comment on my AD I'll comment on yours. It is all so fake.

Reactions: 12
Oh fuuuuccccckkkkkk meeeeeeee. The latest insta story about their family Halloween costumes. This woman was put on this planet for our entertainment wasn’t she🤣🤣. The embarrassment!!! I bet Rob, the big wet lettuce, is sooo happy he is in the UK for Halloween🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
This might be a bit of a strange idea, it's a bit out there but how instead of asking strangers on the Internet what your whole family halloween theme should be how about maybe asking your kids what they want to dress up as? I know it's a crazy idea right! It might mean that Lachlan is a superhero and Isla a monster so not very good for the all important Instagram photo but at least they would actually be involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh fuuuuccccckkkkkk meeeeeeee. The latest insta story about their family Halloween costumes. This woman was put on this planet for our entertainment wasn’t she🤣🤣. The embarrassment!!! I bet Rob, the big wet lettuce, is sooo happy he is in the UK for Halloween🤣🤣
She dresses them all up and then they don’t go anywhere or do anything! It’s not for a party or anything, just to take a photo for Instagram, so stupid.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
What you don't think Lachlan begged Mama to let him dress up as a character from the Adams Family?!? A film that was out long before he was born and would have been too old for a 3/4 year old to have watched on TV. Sure he was desperate to put on an outfit which completely covered his face and he couldn't see through but why put your kids enjoyment get in the way of likes and comments from other Instagramers on the grid?

Reactions: 15
Oh the memories….still think that was too short for Lachlan and she put the wig over a stool because he wouldn’t pose 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I can't wait to see what she goes for at halloween.. Sarah as princess peaches was just awful like why is she standing like that 😂

Reactions: 12
Ffs just let your kids have a normal Halloween and dress up how they wish. Stop asking strangers how u should dress your family for a photo and some likes from those strangers.

Reactions: 13
I think you might be right 😂😂
Im sorry, but why did she dress him up in that outfit and not the outfit of the son instead(I can’t remember all the characters names), that’s such a shut choice for a 3 year old! Anything to jump on the badwagon of what everyone else is doing, aye.

Reactions: 9
Im sorry, but why did she dress him up in that outfit and not the outfit of the son instead(I can’t remember all the characters names), that’s such a shut choice for a 3 year old! Anything to jump on the badwagon of what everyone else is doing, aye.
Yeah I never understood why she didnt dress him as pugsley.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.