Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would never think to film my child whilst she is doing her school work. bleeping leave the kid alone to learn her school songs. Have some respect for her privacy.

These poor children of floggers living lives like the Trueman show 😢
I would also never think or want to tell 44k people I’m on my period repeatedly 😂 what the duck is wrong with her.

Reactions: 11
I would also never think or want to tell 44k people I’m on my period repeatedly 😂 what the duck is wrong with her.
She forgets that she probably has many more people viewing her. I don’t follow her but look every now and again. I’m sure there are many people on this thread who do the same.

Reactions: 4
I think that is just her way of stopping any one speculating that she is pregnant. Which no one would do if she hadn't banged on about wanting another baby for so long but it is odd. I would never think to tell my social media I was on my period.

Reactions: 8
You dont let a cat outside with a collar/cone on. Makes them a target for people who are nasty to cats!! Especially when they're wearing one that looks like a bleeping doughnut!

Reactions: 8
Lucie and Jess out for lunch again in that garden centre that Sarah is obsessed with. Haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They all do it. It's the new thing to do. I jave seen some of them have like 3 periods a month the rate they say then are on. I don't get it either. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has she been removing photos from the grid? The photo of her in the white jean jacket, granny dress and chunky sandals is missing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Was that the one that someone pointed out on here was a photoshop fail trying to slim ankles?

...and there is another with her in birthday decorated living room and playsuit with a dodgily slimmed leg!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else read other threads on here and see the word « Is » and read is as « I’s » because of « mama » 😤😤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was in Southsea, Eastleigh, Portsmouth and IKEA didn’t spot the lesser spotted Mama Sarah …..but as my second oldest has moved from uni digs to a house 🕵🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Twice Lachlan tries to get her attention whilst she talks to her camera. Doesn't even acknowledge him with a 'one sec Lachlan'. If she ignores him even when she is filming can you imagine what she is like when the camera isn't rolling for 'This Mama Life'?!?

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Has she taken L out on her own?
She said they were meeting a friend at the park. She only has Lachlan on her own for the weekly date when Isla is in one of her clubs.

Isla refusing to wear a long sleeve swimming top. You can already see her shoulder is sunburnt. Be a parent, make her wear it or tell her she can't go outside. Does Sarah not have even basic parenting skills?

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.