Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Excuse the mess" 🤬 Sarah makes me irrationally angry over these. 🙈

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
FFS, just enjoy your birthday morning with your kids, we don’t need to see thousands of pictures of it 😡

FFS, just enjoy your birthday morning with your kids, we don’t need to see thousands of pictures of it 😡
And now she’s got her phone in the bathroom, JUST STOP IT 🤬

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Where is the balloon wall? There must be one that Sarah Rob has been up til 3am completing.

• Haha
how long is her birthDAY I’m sure it’s been A week already.
Her birthday lasts from the first mention until around November when they will go to an outlet and Sarah will buy a designer bag and declare it “from Rob for ma burrfday”

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She acts like her birthday is a super rare treat where she doesn’t have to work or parent full time. Like it sometimes is for most of us 🤣
Her content is…er…the same. Just with some cards 🙄 boomerang brunch, no doubt a selfie with the kids at about 6 when she sees them again, and a few beauty treatments. Maybe some new exciting greige nails.

Im being bitchy I know and don’t begrudge any parent some me-time but she only ever seems to have me time 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Have no issue with anyone celebrating their birthday but this is yet another day she has taken off to do something without her children. And then she has the cheek to complain about not having enough annual leave to cover school holidays.

Selfish, spoilt mother. I can see her being a sad, lonely old woman complaining when her grown up children don't want to spend time with her.

It makes me cringe inside out and actually die from second hand embarrassment just how much of a big deal she makes out of her own birthday. It’s just toe curling. as an adult, I would never mention that it was my birthday at all, to anyone, ever. It’s just not that big a deal. Close family and a few close friends would remember the day off their own backs and I’d be grateful for a birthday card or a wee happy birthday text or whatever but other than that I wouldn’t expect anyone else to remember or make any mention of it and never in a million years would I mention it myself to anyone and I certainly wouldn’t post about my own birthday on social media - it makes me just recoil when grown adults make a point of publicly showing off things like birthday presents, it’s just so bleeping self absorbed and so childish.

Reactions: 24
Have no issue with anyone celebrating their birthday but this is yet another day she has taken off to do something without her children. And then she has the cheek to complain about not having enough annual leave to cover school holidays.

Selfish, spoilt mother. I can see her being a sad, lonely old woman complaining when her grown up children don't want to spend time with her.
She even had the audacity to post that meme the other day of you only get 28 annual days leave a year and school holidays are 6 weeks. She is really grinding my gears at the moment 😤

Reactions: 14
The whole football thing has really annoyed me. If Scotland or the Netherlands were in the final she would have balloon arches and bunting everywhere. She’s trying to make some sort of weird point that She hates England which is disgusting due to the fact she lives there, her “friends” are English, her kids are English and her husband is English.
I am Scottish, live in Scotland (ha ha Sarah) my husband is English and therefore my kids are half English even though they have never lived in England sarah! And we are enjoying all the football hype.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think I've ever posted on this thread before but i just want to say how much this woman winds me up, EVERYTHING about her is so irritating and fake. Why does she make such a deal about her birthday?! Bizzare woman.

Reactions: 13
The whole football thing has really annoyed me. If Scotland or the Netherlands were in the final she would have balloon arches and bunting everywhere. She’s trying to make some sort of weird point that She hates England which is disgusting due to the fact she lives there, her “friends” are English, her kids are English and her husband is English.
I am Scottish, live in Scotland (ha ha Sarah) my husband is English and therefore my kids are half English even though they have never lived in England sarah! And we are enjoying all the football hype.
It is very weird and like you say, it’s obvious that it’s some weird anti-English thing she’s got going on. I wonder why Rob doesn’t sort it out? could you imagine if they lived in Scotland and it was Scotland in the final, and if was Rob point blank refusing to acknowledge it and not letting them watch the game or celebrate in anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely it would of made me sense tomorrow to leave the kids with Rob and go to a spa? Seems odd she's taking another day off work to use on herself as she moans about the school holidays!

Reactions: 10
It is very weird and like you say, it’s obvious that it’s some weird anti-English thing she’s got going on. I wonder why Rob doesn’t sort it out? could you imagine if they lived in Scotland and it was Scotland in the final, and if was Rob point blank refusing to acknowledge it and not letting them watch the game or celebrate in anyway?
Such a good point! The thing is, Sarah wouldn’t let Rob dictate what they do. Rob on the other hand, let’s Sarah walk all over him.

Reactions: 5
Surely it would of made me sense tomorrow to leave the kids with Rob and go to a spa? Seems odd she's taking another day off work to use on herself as she moans about the school holidays!
She’s probably dragging them all down to the beach tomorrow for another bizzare birthday photo shoot with a tray of dry pastries and Sarah in some ill fitting bikini, with her hair ”mermaid” crimped and some odd caption about how she hates her Big toe or whatever drivel she’s conjured up to attach to 10 photos of herself

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s probably dragging them all down to the beach tomorrow for another bizzare birthday photo shoot with a tray of dry pastries and Sarah in some ill fitting bikini, with her hair ”mermaid” crimped and some odd caption about how she hates her Big toe or whatever drivel she’s conjured up to attach to 10 photos of herself
Wow, has it honeslty been a year since the beach photo shoot?! Time really does fly in Sarah's beige, boring clinical life

• Haha
If she had enough leave for the summer holidays she wouldn't be able to ship them off to Scotland for weeks at a time to act like a single woman swanning around having meals and beauty treatments without a care in the world! It's in her favour to use it to play the poor working mama life 🤢🤢

Reactions: 9
Shes at the spa with Rob 😂 im guessing Jess and Lucie were busy
Well she needs to put her phone away and enjoy her birthday with her husband instead of filming every second to try and impress strangers!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.