Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The state of Isla. Her children always look so bedraggled. What a mess that dungarees and scabby tshirt looks. And the hair is awful. She needs to stop looking at herself so much in the mirror and take more care of her children.
To be fair, Sarah also looks a state today in that unflattering H&m dress!

Reactions: 2
Today she is mainly being Dutch on account of the football and being 13.8% Dutch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The unironed, crumpled Scotland and Holland football shirts will be on sale on her instragram shortly then.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Are the rules different in England regarding children wearing masks in shops etc? Shouldn’t Isla have a mask on whilst inside the garden centre?

Reactions: 1
Ugh and now she’s doing that annoying thing where the post is right on the edge of the story to get people to click it 🙄

Reactions: 3
I think she’s pregnant 👍
I thought you had to have sex to get pregnant? Unless she's managing to somehow fit a quickie in between:

- Midnight shopping at Asda.
- Watching football in separate rooms.
- Staying in a hotel away from R overnight.
- A week in Scotland without R.
- Choosing carpets for the millionth time this month.
- Online clothes shopping.

• Haha
Are the rules different in England regarding children wearing masks in shops etc? Shouldn’t Isla have a mask on whilst inside the garden centre?
Children under 11 are not required to wear masks in England, if they do so it’s entirely their parents or their choice

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has already been said - in the story with Rob gurning while holding a cup of tea, how odd (and annoying) is it that she feels the need to offer a ‘look at me and my insecurities’ Insta-footnote about her boring grey carpet?

But it’s ok because she’s going to replace the carpet. With…wait for it…identical slightly cleaner boring grey carpet.

Taking all my willpower not to reply to the story showing the carpet samples alongside her thesis about her riveting carpet chat to say ‘eh, Sarah, nobody cares.’

• Haha
Why is she so proud to know nothing about plants?? Educate yourself then! She really is so dim. Urgh.

Sorry if this has already been said - in the story with Rob gurning while holding a cup of tea, how odd (and annoying) is it that she feels the need to offer a ‘look at me and my insecurities’ Insta-footnote about her boring grey carpet?

But it’s ok because she’s going to replace the carpet. With…wait for it…identical slightly cleaner boring grey carpet.

Taking all my willpower not to reply to the story showing the carpet samples alongside her thesis about her riveting carpet chat to say ‘eh, Sarah, nobody cares.’
Pretty obvious she’s hinting for a freebie tagging carpetright in her stories

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she’s not following Scottish rules. She is so very, very Scottish after all 🤣🥴
With a bit of the Dutch and Middle Eastern rules thrown in for good measure. She’s so so well travelled guys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think her ringtone is a bagpipe playing, or the Dutch national anthem or a Muezzin calling you to pray?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she'd alienate herself even more than she already is if she's pregnant. Her wanna be bff Jess and Lucie won't be getting pregnant again this year. I think they would see it as a reason to exclude her even more than she is. And she's so desperate to.be one of the gang, I think she'd wait until/if they have another to do it again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.