Sarah This Mama Life #16 Neeps & Tatties for tea, I’m so Scottish look at me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she'd alienate herself even more than she already is if she's pregnant. Her wanna be bff Jess and Lucie won't be getting pregnant again this year. I think they would see it as a reason to exclude her even more than she is. And she's so desperate to.be one of the gang, I think she'd wait until/if they have another to do it again
She wouldnt cope with a new baby. Shed be silly to bring another one into the equation.

Reactions: 11
If she goes ahead with getting pregnant when she clearly has blinkers on thinking she will cope better than she did with Lachlan she is deluded. The woman is an absolute mess of disorders and issues. The very last thing she (or the rest of her family) need is another baby. Get yourself a psychiatrist first Sarah.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
If she goes ahead with getting pregnant when she clearly has blinkers on thinking she will cope better than she did with Lachlan she is deluded. The woman is an absolute mess of disorders and issues. The very last thing she (or the rest of her family) need is another baby. Get yourself a psychiatrist first Sarah.
I really hope Rob is sorting out the contraception. Someone has to be the adult in this relationship.

Reactions: 5
It’s like she’s going round the house deliberately trying to make every aspect more dull. Even the fence!

Reactions: 4
What’s with all the IUD chat?? 🤷‍♀️
Its because Naga Munchetty has been talking about her experience of having an IUD and trying to bring more attention to the issues in women’s health, no pain relief etc. Now it’s being discussed in the media the instahuns are joining in.
It’s another bandwagon for Sarah to jump on.

Reactions: 9
Just paint the bloody fence your usual boring beige/gray, no need to replace it. No one notices a fence so long as it isn’t dropping to bits. What a waste. Same with the carpet, absolutely nothing wrong with it, they must have money to burn, especially as she doesn’t intend staying there long term. She is such a twit.

Reactions: 6
I feel sorry for her. I get a feeling she must be quite deeply unhappy and unsatisfied with life no matter how ‘good’ her life gets. Plenty of people renovate and change their homes so I’m not sure why Sarah seems ‘different’ in her attitude towards it all but for some reason she just does. Always chasing the next thing, and that’s why she wants another baby.

Reactions: 8
She was drinking on Friday said she had 2 large glasses of wine!
I don’t think she is pregnant, wait until Rob gets word of his next deployment and then she will be at it hammer and tongs and pregnant while he is away again.

She must waste so much money on those gusto boxes. Surely once she has the recipe cards is probably cheaper to just go out and buy the ingredients and make it yourself?

Also west wittering isnt 'local' 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why would you have an IUD fitted when you'd just had a baby and your husband was deployed? Surely you don't need contraception 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She must waste so much money on those gusto boxes. Surely once she has the recipe cards is probably cheaper to just go out and buy the ingredients and make it yourself?

Also west wittering isnt 'local' 🙄
She will have £££s credit with them from sharing the referral code and link, a micro influencer I follow showed a screen shot of their £500 credit with gousto and they only have 10k followers. Tbf they do make it look semi appealing compared to Sarah's dried up attempts.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.