Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chewingthefat

Fuck sake now it’s the garden she wants to change! Slow the fuck down Sarah. You’re manic. Why not pay a bit more attention to your kids instead!

• Wow
Reactions: 15

GiggleBee

VIP Member
So shes admitting her work comes before Islas school work. Where is Rob the Knob in all this?

• Wow
  • Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Wouldn't trust Sinbad with the boats in the bath. Sarah would be in the background 'Someone didn't fill the bath properly, someone didn't use the right bubblebath'

• Haha

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Early pick up? Its just normal pick up. Afterschool club is late pick up and if she had to pick her up at 2pm for a dentist appt would then be early.

Justine752

It’s her day off work so she can actually focus on Isla and she’s still moaning! Probably got 4 different decorating jobs to do at the same time.
FFS She shoves least favourite child in nursery full-time and then she’s moaning about home schooling the other one. Oh and so busy at work yesterday. Those staples won’t count themselves. What about the rest of us with 2 parents WFH full-time and home schooling more than one child. Stop moaning woman and go and put some more bloody panelling up.

So shes admitting her work comes before Islas school work. Where is Rob the Knob in all this?
He’s probably got stuck behind that awful panelling 🤣

• Haha

bobs

Chatty Member
“A photo I’m posting on my husbands pretend insta account because I want us to get more followers and he can become an insta dad and do his own ads like FOD and Lucy Jessica Carter’s husband....hahahahahahahah”
It’s unbelievably cringey, isn’t it! Does Mama think we’re really going to believe that Dada posted and wrote that caption?! She’s even more dense than I thought! Haha!

Jesus wept

• Haha

Justine752

What is wrong with this bloody woman? She’s done a whole story on trying to order “bubble salmon”, but she would have to order 32 and then they don’t deliver to her area either. FFS “bubble salmon” is salmon with a Rice Krispie coating. Why can’t she bloody well make it and perhaps involve the kids as well? As for painting the kitchen cupboards, it’s going to be hilarious 😂

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Sending her love to those who have had a loss.. is she forgetting she has had 1.. or was it 2 miscarriages?
Ohhhh yes those completely made up miscarriages she pretended to have for content for Instagram. She’s a lying, manipulative sack of shit.

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
For the love of god woman, buy your kids some clothes that fit! And whilst you’re having a de clutter throw out those ridiculous prison plates and weaning spoons. She winds me up no end 😡

Please tell me if I’m being a helicopter parent but if my child had bright red, scabby and WEEPING SORES on themselves I’d probably have seen a doctor by now!?!?
I was raised by a negligent/abusive mother and this is triggering. Sarah has all the time in the world to pour over La Redoute and made.com trying to Insta-fy her house, she has time for Joe Wicks workouts and deadlifting 30kg (hahahaahha), but she couldn't be bothered to take her child to the doctor for a very uncomfortable skin condition. 😡😡😡 She should never have had children, then she could have had all the time in the world to herself and her life could have revolved around her needs.

• Sad
  • Heart
Christ alive! Now she wants to replace the perfectly lovely wooden countertops with quartz! That house is going to end up being such an odd, incoherent mish-mash of Instagram trends.

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
£700 per person on a holiday?! Is she really showing off about that now. She’s just bought a house she seemingly hates and is spending a fortune redecorating.
This is the year that people have lost jobs, homes, businesses have folded etc and she’s considering spending thousands on a holiday. Keep it to yourself, Sarah. It’s just distasteful. She’s always showing how much her furniture cost, expensive houses on Rightmove, thousands on builders etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She won’t be happy until she is living in her mum’s house, in her old bedroom.
Even then she will find something to moan about. What a drain.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She couldn’t manage mars bar krispies without her mum’s recipe and even then she messed it up and had to start again so don’t be expecting her to attempt a fish version!

• Haha

Cookiesncream

I agree she is just manically bodging together a load of different interior fads for the sake of content/making the house insta worthy. Never mind the fact that there is no flow whatsoever as everything is going to be mismatched.
I’ve seen at least 7 Insta huns get carpenters to build tv units on fake chimney breasts with shelves either side (Ebony day and Ellie Polly have literally just had this done, EPs looks ridiculous because her tv is tiny for the space they’ve built 😂). It’s already so overdone and will date badly. I personally think art or a mirror should go above a fireplace - it’s such a tacky place for a TV.

frostily

VIP Member
She just sees something on insta and wants it without thinking. Ooh, American houses? Want to move. Instagrammer boxes in their extractor? I must do it. Sees someone having a baby? I want one. Everyone moaning about how hard homeschooling & working is? I must also do this, despite the fact I’ve only done it for a week or two and my husband did it otherwise (but don’t tell anyone).

Does anyone want to tell her no one cares about the vlogs...? Just write them off & use your two days off for something useful!?