Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GPort

VIP Member
That’s the brand new park in our village as well...was being built and then got stopped due to COVID so it’s a big deal going there for the first time for our kids. Mine haven’t gone yet because I just don’t want them to be mixing with strangers (my husband is shielding/vulnerable). I can’t believe she would take Isla without Lachlan especially as she drives past it every day to take him to nursery!

Also...let Rob have a go at building the fake fireplace/cabinet/shelf thing!! Isn’t he some kind of engineer? He’s surely capable of measuring and cutting some mdf. He’s finally bought his own house (after “wearing down” Sarah) which she is decorating entirely to her own tastes and filling with mismatched insta shit with no sentimental value, he’s been denied turning the garage into a gym and now he can’t even build the “chimney breast” himself. He could probably do it himself for £200 but Sarah’s gonna pay £1k+ for a bespoke construction.

Rob has been from his home to camps to ships, married quarters, deployments all over the world. Let him put his stamp on some part of the house!! They’ve finally put some solid roots down and she’s just turning it into some completely generic insta-shit bland AF personality-less shell of a home.

Where exactly is Robs space in their house? It’s not easy for military folk to switch between family life and military life. I can’t believe Sarah won’t even let him have the garage to himself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Bubsley

Chatty Member
I couldn’t make it through her DITL...snoreathon. Her beige house, her moaning, her miserable face, her martyrdom, her mispronounced ths, her dull explanations. I almost felt sorry for Isla. We’ve all been homeschooling, some with multiple children of different ages, some with babies/toddlers too, and some without access to computers! She’s had one young child at home with a laptop...she had it EASY! Stop moaning Sarah!!!

The look Rob gives her when she’s filming him 😬 why share that? Also why is she always “cracking up” at the most boring shit!?
WTF - why does she speak to Rob like that?! It is horrible and on Instagram - it‘s like she is trying to encourage 35k people to laugh at her idiot husband. I wish he would turn round and tell her to go and fuck herself and put that on her stories. There is no amount of money or free things in the world that can ever make up for not being able to walk round in the privacy of your own house with your hair however you fucking want it without wondering whether footage is being filmed and put up on the internet of you without any warning. Who could actually bear that?!

I’m “cracking up” at a fake chimney breast with a tv mounted on it above a fake fireplace 😂
Me too - in an already rather small room - Yes. Let’s build out into the floor space! I do hope they go the whole hog and put up the brown panelling too!

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
The dynamic of her relationship with Sinbad has really changed. If you look back on early vlogs when Isla was small you can see some real affection between them. Now there is an obvious underlying resentment towards him.

superxo1

Chatty Member
You would think and hope she would use her influence to promote the cause of the little girl in Isla's school but then this is the same woman who took money off the Royal Legion to advertise them. Selfish, greedy woman. Can do story after story about absolutely nothing when there is a sick child close to home trying to get some attention.
In our local area Sophie and her family have a fantastic backing already, without Sarah jumping on it to raise her own profile!
This woman happily took money from charity and has recently got her knickers in a twist about missing out on affiliate link money. Shows how shallow and self centred she really is!

GPort

VIP Member
She actually parked (slightly) further away today!! 😂 still got there over 20 minutes early though. Could she make it any more obvious that she reads this page?

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Just watched the vlog....
Christ they make life far more complicated than it needs to be dont they?!
The dig about Rob getting the kids breakfast..... it’s cereal and milk in a bowl, fucking hell, both kids should be more than able to get that themselves if the bits are put out on the table which takes all of 30 seconds to do! The few dishes they used could easily be washed quickly in the sink by either Rob or Sarah - they don’t need to go in the bloody dishwasher!!!!!!

the crap about Isla being at home rather than at school - look at her face as she starts to explain it that they are both “key workers” so Isla could have been in school.... she’s edited out whatever bollocks she was chatting about that.

she is so disorganised! She’s running around like a headless chicken and getting nothing done. This nonsense about getting up early to do a bloody work out. Fuck off. Get up early - have a quick shower and all that shit that she “needs to do to feel productive” then get the kids up.

no dinner or anything given to Lachlan for tea, not even a slice of toast...

Her storming into Isla’s room when Rob us doing bedtime obviously went down like a shit in a lift seeing as she edited that out. Why do the kids get out to bed at the same time? Surely it would make more sense to take Lachlan up and get him asleep and then Isla can go up? It just seems like a faff trying to get them both to bed at the same time? It always seems so manic and stressful when she shows bedtime, Lachlan jumping around all hyper.

there’s just no structure or routine at all to their day, it’s just chaotic and she seems completely on edge and exhausted. The state of her at the end of the video, put the fucking laptop away and go to bed!

just seen the Instagram story of Isla dancing in the kitchen with Lachlan on the other side of the door.... Isla is such a precocious kid. And yeah she looked so annoyed when she was obviously told to open the door for Lachlan-I’m assuming she had a tantrum which is why sarah stopped filming??
She seems to waste so much time faffing around. The silly picky lunches, making separate meals for her and the kids, constantly wanting to change stuff in the perfectly acceptable 100% better than the last house home, hours spent scrolling the internet for decorating ideas, running up and down stairs to work instead of bringing the laptop down and working alongside Isla. just calm the fuck down and stop doing stuff to make yourself look extra busy. You aren't impressing anyone

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Can you imagine being married to Sarah control freak impatient boring never satisfied Knott??? Poor Captain Birdseye!!! All he ever gets is sarcasm, passive aggression, nagging and dodgy photos posted on Instagram for all to see. How humiliating for him. I bet there’s not much fun, laughter or even sex going on in that house.

MissSunshine

Following on from lucie and the bumps latest post saying she’s decorating after living there a few years, they like to take their time etc. It just made me think how that’s quite normal and how Sarah decorating her house like a crazy person isn’t normal for most parents and yet again she’s pushing an agenda on social media that isn’t sustainable to most actual parents who parent and work. No one else on the platform who I follow anyway just leaves their kids to rot till past 6 evey night whilst they are sat at home pintreating the shit out of mid century furniture.

how does she expect us to believe this ‘im so busy’ narrative she’s been pushing for years yet she’s found the time to decorate, panel, shop for ALLLLLLLL those things, mood boards, furniture, everything, (whilst telling us how busy and stressed she is homeschooling - it doesn’t add up)

she thinks she so clever doing all the house.
but all it’s making me see is how little she’s putting into her children to be able to do it all and how much she’s made off the back of them by been able to buy everything in weeks. It just makes her come across even worse than she already does (if that’s possible). This behaviour isn’t normal. To let something consume you so much, does she think it’s a good trait? As she keeps banging on about how impatient she is like she’s proud of it
I’ve seen a new side to her in the last few months with her spoilt verucca salt “I want it now” impatient attitude. She was moaning the other day that something for her house was going to be a few weeks delivery. Never mind that there is a GLOBAL PANDEMIC going on at the minute, and that people are dying, and workers are having to stay at home for the safety of their families, never mind that the house was actually fine and perfectly livable... She’s just pissed that she can’t have her new bronze curtain pole of whatever it was 🙄

• Heart

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Ha, keep telling yourself you have a high pressured job Sarah 🙄😂
And “home schooling the wee babe”
PLEASE stop kidding yourself.
Try hard 😂

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Bloody hell that a colourful plate ....not! My kids tonight have chicken fajitas, home made potato wedges, a salad platter, salsa, guacamole, soured cream and cheese. That looked like two flattened dogs dicks in a bun, generic brand potato wedges and just for the veg content a small helping of sweet corn all served on a child’s melamine plate!

What’s the betting it’s a takeaway for her and Captain Pugwash?

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Might be a bit premature to post last day of home schooling shit Sarah as twats like you will no doubt be out and about bubbling like an Aero at the earliest opportunity and no doubt causing another spike in cases and potentially another lockdown. If you had all behaved as you should have done over the past few months this latest lockdown could have been avoided

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
Oh yeah...look at alllll those blaady weights shes lifting on that EMPTY bar 🙄😂
This picture gives me lumbar sprain just looking at it. 🤦‍♀️ Get your form correct or put the bar down and go back to bouncing around to Joe wicks 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

GPort

VIP Member
Oh my heart... Sarah posting stories of Lachlan drawing their family (saying he’s “obsessed”) and then he says “a bad guy rubbed them away” All kids draw their family! Its not weird or obsessive!

Any other kid and I probably wouldn’t read too much into this but poor Lachlan...the banished kid...saying his family is taken away 😭😭 and Sarah laughing at him!!

She really does appear to treasure her sofas and mid century furniture more than she does her kid! (Not Isla, obviously!)

• Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And while you are here Sarah please stop putting filters on your children's faces. Poor Lachlan looks plastic in your recent story. You might think it is a good look for your own injected full of filler face but not on a four year old for christ sake.

• Heart

Lalala1990

I don’t know the area she lives at all.... but why didn’t she just buy a period property?! Not a lot of that sort of house available? Why make a fake fireplace and recess to look Victorian? TV over a mantelpiece ruins that whole look anyway...

RubyTuesday39

VIP Member
Could she not have done the rock pool thing later, I’m sure L would have loved it and he could have had a burger too. 🙁

• Sad

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Don't worry Lachlan, Isla gets a trip out to see some ponies but muma has called you a cutie on Instagram whilst sticking a camera in your face so that evens things up.

• Haha
  • Sad