Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She's shopping around for photo prints to fill them with, when she could easily be filling them with some lovely photos of the kids.
They'd all be filled with Isla.

Maybe she could take a photo of her shelving thing once it's filled, and fill a photo frame with that... A photo frame filled with a photo taken of a shelving unit filled with items purchased just to fill it.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Sarah's brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
So one of my best friends, is friends with thismamaslife good pal Jess Avey & apparently old Sarah got her extensions refitted on the sly this month during lockdown.

I’d totally forgot she had them, and of course they need to come out or be refitted every few months the ones she has, but what a stupid cow.
Well, if you are going to put yourself, your family, your son's nursery staff and pupils at risk of Covid at least it is for something important like hair extensions.

• Angry
  • Sad

Rocketman86

Could've done without the shot of her pancake arse lifting weights. Also where were the kids while dumb and dumber were prancing around in the garage?!

• Haha
  • Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Come on Joe Wicks, sort your shit out and make a bubble salmon box meal for old Sarah. She'll give you a pack of paperclips in return.

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
You called it yesterday. What an absolute dick only checking Islas clothes last minute, she’s known about them going back for weeks because she’s not stopped harping on about it, there’s no excuse to send your child in I’ll fitting clothes, she could’ve done a click and collect order from somewhere, but she was too bothered about buying shite to fill up her ugly shelves. Terrible excuse for a ‘mama’ she is.
It’s always the same cycle of shit with Sarah. She’s easier to read than a children’s comic!

Wouldn’t call her a “mama” more a distant aunt that’s been forced to babysit for a little bit 😂

• Haha
I agree she is just manically bodging together a load of different interior fads for the sake of content/making the house insta worthy. Never mind the fact that there is no flow whatsoever as everything is going to be mismatched.
I’ve seen at least 7 Insta huns get carpenters to build tv units on fake chimney breasts with shelves either side (Ebony day and Ellie Polly have literally just had this done, EPs looks ridiculous because her tv is tiny for the space they’ve built 😂). It’s already so overdone and will date badly. I personally think art or a mirror should go above a fireplace - it’s such a tacky place for a TV.
That's hysterical! 😂

I'm a bit obsessed with these desperate Instagram attempts to add character to new build properties at the moment.

We're in the process of moving to a property that was probably built around the same time as Sarah's. The village we're moving to is full of listed chocolate box cottages, which are so picturesque from the outside, but just don't fit my lifestyle or 6'4" husband.

Our new house might not have a fireplace, bay windows, or stained glass. But what our newer house lacks in character, it makes up for in practicality - it has a double garage, a lovely ensuite, and great open plan living space with bifold doors to the garden.

You can't make a new build look like a period property with strange paneling and a fake chimney breast - just embrace it for what it is!

B_ee

Chatty Member
Sad how excited she was at the possibility of putting him straight to bed and then back up and out to nursery.. I really hope he's in a good nursery with staff who care. It's also scary how normal that is to her she actually shared it on her stories..

• Sad

GPort

VIP Member
More curtain rail stories! 😂😂
She bought the wrong one because she needed it instantly...couldn’t even wait 24 hours for Amazon prime.

Also...how can a curtain pole be “wrong”? Who the fuck walks into a room and notices the curtain pole? I’ve never complimented or insulted someone’s choice in curtain fixtures. I can’t say ever noticed them to be honest. If it holds up the curtain then job done! Has anyone ever noticed/cared if a curtain rail is a shade or two lighter/darker?!

• Haha

Cookiesncream

I actually feel sorry for Isla being allowed to be brought up as such an annoying brat. She will end up being an unlikeable adult because her parents never taught her any better.

Admiralbow

I’ve just discovered tonight that she likes all of her own photos too? Why do people do that? That’s tragic.

• Haha

Onthehop

VIP Member
All her celebrating the end of home school schooling.... she does realise that Covid hasn’t miraculously disappeared? I hope there are no burst bubbles at their school.

I love her comment on her high pressured job 😂 yeah right!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
So she is planning on adding some gold knobs to the 70s (sorry, mid century 😂) cabinet. I am actually finding her how not to make over a house the most entertaining content she has done. More amusing than the awkward primark try ons she used to do.

• Haha

btw

Has she even picked Lachlan up from nursery yet? Why doesn’t she pick Lachlan up then take BOTH kids to the park instead of just princess Isla😳

• Angry
  • Sad

GPort

VIP Member
“Love these sofas so far” You’ve only had them a day!! Bet she’ll order new ones within a few months. Waiting to see if the garden plans include the kids toys 🙄
It’ll be standard insta hun garden. Fake grass, raised planters, pizza oven and a completely useless mini bar made from pallets.

• Haha
  • Sick

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
I'm sure Lachlan's nursery don't go and buy prepackaged sliced apple. Does he turn his nose up and tell them no I don't eat those. Of course he doesn't. Don't go blaming your lazy arse behavior on your son.

Reactions: 13

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Should he really be wearing clothes from lost and found in the pandemic? Why isnt she packing him enough clothes?
Because she doesn’t give a fuck about him? He’s probably spilled something on his own top and she’s probably not sent him in with a spare set of clothes.

Also why does she need to make a comment on Isla wearing football tops? No one cares.

Equally laughing at the ridiculous comment about Dutch pancakes 🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱

southcoaster

Imagine living your life in a way where you were purely motivated about how they will be perceived online by strangers...!

Quite a sad state of affairs! The children are over exposed online, she is wasteful and desperate to appear current like all her insta ‘friends’!

Surely the bedside lamps are designed that way. If she wanted wall mounted lamps, without a visible cable, she should have included that in the design for the bedroom panelling and have an electrician put the lights on with concealed wires behind panelling.

If she had a proper plan, discussed it with her husband these errors wouldn’t be made!

She is such a try hard!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
In the right house the 'mid century unit' could look lovely but not in a newish build one on a housing estate, next to her dfs sofas. Adding gold knobs is not going to help.

But keep it up Sarah but it is very entertaining watching you make such a hash of the whole house. I'm looking forward to the painted kitchen cabinets and you trying to fit in a roll top bath. The before and after photos are going to be hilarious.