Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
That’s her crazy anorexia talking. Couldn’t possibly just talk normally about buying or eating food - has to distance herself from the responsibility of it as much as she can...:
I thought exactly the same .. oh look at me pretending to be so chilled abs relaxed around forbidden foods. Ok then . Anna saconne II

Doris and daisy the donuts. Or D&D for the gram 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
This is the 'high tea' menu at his nursery. Doesnt seem alot for a growing boy.
He really should have something when he gets home. Just something little for supper, as people have already suggested. She's obsessed with soup, so why not give him some soup?

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
I think he's at nursery. I recognise the metal fencing behind in the second photo. Looks similar to that of a car park near the nursery.

Oldlegend

FUCKING hell I don’t even think nasa has seen that many planets... if he doesn’t wake up an astronaut something has gone wrong. Less is more Sarah, less is fucking more, can you start taking that approach to decorating, your life, your Botox?
Geez Louise tone it down. She literally just chucks money at everything.... and it still looks shit.

I can’t believe the furniture mish mash. Does rob the blob have any thoughts or opinions of his own I wonder. The living room looks god ducking awful. The ‘mid century’ pieces just do not go with any of her other style. It’s actually so awful. horrible brassy brown clunky fucking wood blocks in her room 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Rob the blob 😂

• Haha

Admiralbow

Not at her door as such.

she had a phone call from “social services” of some description a few years back, Lachlan had been in hospital a few times for various different things - all perfectly innocent- she plastered it all over Instagram etc as usual, it was being discussed on here I believe and then she came out with a huge rant about how “the trolls” had come into her real life world and how it must have been “the trolls” who somehow contacted SS to get her in trouble etc etc etc...... there was absolutely no indication at all that it had anything to do with anyone on here at all, it wasn’t even brought up until she made it an issue and she never stopped to think that perhaps it had been flagged up at hospital or whatever due to her young child being in and out a fair few times....

she touches on it briefly in this video from about 9mins in...

and the first half of this video...
Thankyou for posting these, just had a watch. She looks so natural in the first video, she’s changed a lot! I am struggling to figure out how she thinks trolls would report her to social services? Or more importantly that her main concern is who reported her and not why and how they felt the need to contact social services. “I’m more weary of what I post now a days” yeah cheers, that obviously lasted long. I would be absolutely mortified and beyond devastated if someone had reported me to social services, the last thing I would ever want to do if I thought it was trolls is to carry on putting my kids all over social media! Surely it would’ve been the hospital/nursery/someone who actually knows them who would’ve reported the situation? What even happened for it to be reported to SS? I’ve seen a few things about him being in hospital due to him being poorly but surely that wouldn’t warrant a SS check in?

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Please tell me I'm not the only one cringing at how off centre it will look because of the door...

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Why cant she provide her children with wellies? Even my god children have their own wellies in my car just incase we go somewhere muddy.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I reckon she's trying to hide from the judgement of others. I mean, she's putting Lachlan and the rest of the family at risk of Covid by putting him into nursery when she doesn't really have to. That's a shitty thing to do.
Yeah, especially as she put him in during half term!

Reactions: 3

superxo1

Chatty Member
I dont get the rockpool thing is she meant to show it on zoom or bring it in on Monday? Either way seems a bit odd.
It’s an optional topic task, as not everyone has got the things to recreate a rock pool just laying about. It’s learning related to a book they’ve been reading in English, but what making a rock pool has to do with reading and writing from this task I’ll never know!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I’m hoping she’s faking us and there IS a present for L, which she will put on her stories later.... fingers crossed anyway.