Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Its honestly disgusting shes bleeting on about painting furniture ect while L is stuck at nursery. Even if she spent one Thursday with him a month it would be better than nothing.
I see she's stopped buying furniture from EHykeeeeeyaaaah but she's still managed to get her paws on a storage unit (of course it's another storage unit!) that looks exactly like a Kallax cube unit. 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4

GPort

VIP Member
Lovely how she made sure she showed the prices of her new purchases.

Can’t say that I’d be spending close to £100 on a light and a curtain pole after the utter shitfest of 2020 but Sarah’s been so privileged to maintain THREE incomes in a year that most people have struggled she doesn’t even realise how insensitive she’s being.

superxo1

Chatty Member
Report them to the school. It'll be anonymous, I get parking alerts from my child's nursery when people are parking unsafely, as you say it's about the kids not rob and Sarah's convenience.
All the school ever come back and say is “please park considerately” the same email spewed out almost weekly.
Do other parents know that they are Instagram “famous” and do they chat about their shit show?
Almost everyone knows, her spoon head was all over the internet not long ago for breech of advertising rules.

• Haha

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Is it just because I'm Glasgow based but most people I know don't advertise which team they support...its not well thought of to embellish your kids in one team and share the picture everywhere....

She still hasn’t ordered the bubble salmon, I reckon she’s hoping the company will gift her a load if she bangs on about it enough.
I thought the same, her insta implied she'd already ordered over £50 of bubble salmon yet yesterday she claims not to have actually ordered it!! Anything for the gram hey! It's basically rice crispy coated salmon even my 8 year old could make it.

Georgethecat

VIP Member
She's on the beg for laser eye surgery! She's put up a yes or no response, like wtf is that gonna help her make her decision, maybe if she had put up a response box to ask people how they were affected and if it was good etc. Expect some #ad #gifted treatments coming very soon.

GPort

VIP Member
£500!? 😳 it’s certainly not to my taste and it definitely doesn’t fit with brown panelling (yes, it’s brown) but didn’t she used to have about 5 drawers full of just jeans and then another 4 full of loungewear? She’s not going to fit half as much in this new unit.

We’ll probably be treated to a bunch of decluttering videos .... in about 8 months time. She said she’s done a video about the panelling and will write a blog post but she still hasn’t added the actual moving/new house vlogs.

Attachments

GPort

VIP Member
She just mentioned her “personal account”

Search who she’s following for “knott” and there’s a “Karen knott” profile following her and both of Robs accounts and also another Sarah Knott. As if her fake account is called Karen! 😂

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Is she trolling us?!? 😂😂
If she’s got Lachlan at home with her today there will be a reason for it. Either an appointment or something he has to attend or an advert she’s filming him for. She won’t be keeping him at home just because.

Justine752

How do the zoom classes work? Is the teacher doing a lesson and they do work while on the call? Our school just have packs to collect every 2 weeks with a plan on seesaw of what to do daily. Zoom seems so much easier as they are still engaging with the teacher. She's such a moan!
My daughter’s Zoom calls work whereby her teacher discusses the work to be done with the class and then they go off and do their work and then come back on Zoom to go through it.

Oh Christ, it’s bloody beige risotto on the table tonight! The kids must have had sausages on their prison plates earlier as there seemed to be only 2 plated up.

Last edited:
  • Haha