Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Anyone else think she smeared yoghurt/paint/whatever else is could be(?!) over her beloved coffee table herself just for #relatablecontent?

She posted that at 2130. Why would you leave that mess, photograph it and share it when both kids are in bed?

We all know what Sarah’s like after a Prosecco or four... that mess on her coffee table is just one of her mannny paint samples deliberately spilled!
100% yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

mingbag

Funnily enough I made the children chilli tonight with 2 kilos of mince and four different types of beans, spiced it myself. Put it over jackets with all the fixings ...they choose from a platter ...bacon, cheese, coleslaw, soured cream and tortilla chips plus a salad . Now have enough for nachos for Fajita Friday and enough to freeze for chilli another day ...I do have 5 kids but it’s economical, nutritious and most importantly...not fucking burnt! I’m not convinced with these Gusto boxes might work for couples ...unrealistic for a family with wee people or a hoard like mine !
Will you adopt me please? 🙏

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
That meal was a joke ....after a day at school. And I bet they never got to try those sweets. She’s pushing her ED on her kids !

• Sad

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is it just because I'm Glasgow based but most people I know don't advertise which team they support...its not well thought of to embellish your kids in one team and share the picture everywhere....
Doesn’t really mean anything where they live. The majority of folk in the south won’t even recognise that as a Rangers top and certainly wouldn’t think anything of it even if they did

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
Anyone else think that sofa looks green? It doesn't match with anything else in that room at all.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I bet she sits with her engine running, spewing out noxious gases into her school community. Selfish, impatient “mama”. I can imagine her running to be first through the gate, elbows out like some crazy competitive mum in a race on sports day!
I bet she’s one of the last in ......to busy on her phone fannying about !

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
You’d think lifting and counting the boxes of staples might count towards her workout .....do her superiors and other colleagues know she’s fanning around doing workouts and posting ADs and generally complaining on Instagram when she’s supposedly meant to be working?

• Wow

frostily

VIP Member
I really hope L gets something today. I want to give her the benefit of the doubt that she just didn’t share it but why would she share I getting presents & a rose & not L? Disgusting.

She's on the beg for laser eye surgery! She's put up a yes or no response, like wtf is that gonna help her make her decision, maybe if she had put up a response box to ask people how they were affected and if it was good etc. Expect some #ad #gifted treatments coming very soon.
Because survey boxes boost engagement figures she’s as transparent as they come

Lilybobtail

Chatty Member
Doesn’t really mean anything where they live. The majority of folk in the south won’t even recognise that as a Rangers top and certainly wouldn’t think anything of it even if they did
Yeah suppose if she was as Scottish as she says i think she would take more care with sharing things like that... there's still so much sectarianism linked to it all I wouldnt allow my daughter to be linked to it!