Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with the above comment. I can’t believe how much she is trying (failing) to morph into Hannah Michalak. She’s now doing a Barre class and yogo that Hannah always does. The space themed room for Lachlan just like Graysons, the same bloody colour in her bedroom with the mid century furniture all of which look good in the Michalaks house as it’s an Edwardian house in Bath not a new build on an estate.

She would have been so much better working with the style of the house she has. But of course not she is such a try hard I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment for her. Stop living your life through social media and grow the duck up.

Reactions: 13
Completely agree with the above comment. I can’t believe how much she is trying (failing) to morph into Hannah Michalak. She’s now doing a Barre class and yogo that Hannah always does. The space themed room for Lachlan just like Graysons, the same bloody colour in her bedroom with the mid century furniture all of which look good in the Michalaks house as it’s an Edwardian house in Bath not a new build on an estate.

She would have been so much better working with the style of the house she has. But of course not she is such a try hard I’ve got so much second hand embarrassment for her. Stop living your life through social media and grow the duck up.
I am very surprised she hasn’t got a sausage dog yet tbh. How long until that happens..?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well who thought Sarah would jump on the feta pasta trend? Never one to miss a bandwagon.
Basic.

Reactions: 8
duck sake now it’s the garden she wants to change! Slow the duck down Sarah. You’re manic. Why not pay a bit more attention to your kids instead!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
What the hell have they done to that kids hair?! He looks like he’s cut it himself

Reactions: 3
Oh my heart... Sarah posting stories of Lachlan drawing their family (saying he’s “obsessed”) and then he says “a bad guy rubbed them away” All kids draw their family! Its not weird or obsessive!

Any other kid and I probably wouldn’t read too much into this but poor Lachlan...the banished kid...saying his family is taken away 😭😭 and Sarah laughing at him!!

She really does appear to treasure her sofas and mid century furniture more than she does her kid! (Not Isla, obviously!)

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She bought them sofas in that fabric and colour not already scotchguarded!!!!! Bad move.............

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it me or do the sofas look really lumpy? Like the cushions don’t fit the cover very well ? Like they are old already!

poor L, he’s such a lovely boy, and desperately wants his mothers love and attention, but there is always a comment about him when she posts, something sly and nasty, she just can’t comment something nice without a little dig.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
“Love these sofas so far” You’ve only had them a day!! Bet she’ll order new ones within a few months. Waiting to see if the garden plans include the kids toys 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 5
“Love these sofas so far” You’ve only had them a day!! Bet she’ll order new ones within a few months. Waiting to see if the garden plans include the kids toys 🙄
Of course it won’t, they’ll be an inconvenience. Pretty much the same as her saying the 4th bedroom will be the kids play room/her boss babe office - not a chance them kids will have a play room as she won’t have anywhere to escape too.

Reactions: 5
Her awkward interactions with her son is so painful to watch. She is so unnatural with him, almost like she is scared of him.

Reactions: 10
It’ll be standard insta hun garden. Fake grass, raised planters, pizza oven and a completely useless mini bar made from pallets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.