Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Sarah’s grasp of cookery though she’d probably try and serve the salmon in a bowl of Krispies and pour milk over 🤣 She’s so misguided on everything, it’s hilarious
Or she’ll forget the milk and it’ll be dry rice crispies on dry salmon

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
She couldn’t manage mars bar krispies without her mum’s recipe and even then she messed it up and had to start again so don’t be expecting her to attempt a fish version!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tagging the flooring companies is so cringe. She’s desperate for a freebie. How hard is it to just choose some flooring?

Reactions: 7
Well she got tapes put in so her having filler done .....if she complains about another bleeping lockdown ...

Reactions: 7
Well she got tapes put in so her having filler done .....if she complains about another bleeping lockdown ...
Isla’s school already has a year group in isolation and they are in the essential provision, which means a delayed return for the rest of that year group. Can’t wait for super spreader Sarah to trot about like a Shetland pony spreading covid on her merry way again..

Reactions: 9
Isla’s school already has a year group in isolation and they are in the essential provision, which means a delayed return for the rest of that year group. Can’t wait for super spreader Sarah to trot about like a Shetland pony spreading covid on her merry way again..
Shetland pony? More like a cart horse 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont get the rockpool thing is she meant to show it on zoom or bring it in on Monday? Either way seems a bit odd.

Reactions: 3
I dont get the rockpool thing is she meant to show it on zoom or bring it in on Monday? Either way seems a bit odd.
Or the fact Sarah is in a winter coat and gloves and her child is in a jumper. Them kids must be constantly cold!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The classic Costa coffee cup instahun photos really bug me. They’ve all been gifted reusable cups so many times! We all know we shouldn’t be using single use cups anymore. It’s such a simple thing but they all just love having that red cup photo.

Reactions: 8
The classic Costa coffee cup instahun photos really bug me. They’ve all been gifted reusable cups so many times! We all know we shouldn’t be using single use cups anymore. It’s such a simple thing but they all just love having that red cup photo.
Wait for the Starbucks ones when it opens locally soon...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.