Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine living your life in a way where you were purely motivated about how they will be perceived online by strangers...!

Quite a sad state of affairs! The children are over exposed online, she is wasteful and desperate to appear current like all her insta ‘friends’!

Surely the bedside lamps are designed that way. If she wanted wall mounted lamps, without a visible cable, she should have included that in the design for the bedroom panelling and have an electrician put the lights on with concealed wires behind panelling.

If she had a proper plan, discussed it with her husband these errors wouldn’t be made!

She is such a try hard!

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell that a colourful plate ....not! My kids tonight have chicken fajitas, home made potato wedges, a salad platter, salsa, guacamole, soured cream and cheese. That looked like two flattened dogs dicks in a bun, generic brand potato wedges and just for the veg content a small helping of sweet corn all served on a child’s melamine plate!

What’s the betting it’s a takeaway for her and Captain Pugwash?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sweetcorn is the only veg they eat.

I am absolutely delighted she’s had to have Lachlan home again 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Slightly. Concerning how many times his bubble has had to isolate though.

Reactions: 5
Surely the bedside lamps are designed that way. If she wanted wall mounted lamps, without a visible cable, she should have included that in the design for the bedroom panelling and have an electrician put the lights on with concealed wires behind panelling.
Yeah, but Sarah won't fork out for an electrician/tiler/carpenter/decorator (she just pretends she will). After the job that Sinbad did with the kitchen tiles, I think it's best if he's kept away from electric wires.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doing your own work in a house you own, so long as you enjoy itis part of the whole thing about owning a home.

If she is planning on spending £700+ pp on a holiday surely a thoughtfully designed bedroom is nothing. Not to mention £2k for a faux fire place and alcove shelving for alcoves your house doesn’t actually have!

Bonkers to buy a light fitting you don’t like, cut the cabling (to get the look) so it won’t work, stick a battery operated led light in just to follow a trend.

Won’t she need a bedside lamp anyway?

How excited was L when he was talking about starting school! Very sweet!

Reactions: 7
And the leak from the radiator Sinbad removed and they ended up having to get a plumber in for.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why do their tiles looks so fucked up. It wasn’t money well saved. They look hideous.

• Haha
Pissed and watching telly on her own at 7pm on a Friday night. You reap what you sow so much when it comes to parenting. I can honestly say that I never shoved my kids off to bed that early at that age, especially on a Friday night. They could play a game, watch a film, or just chill out and chat together downstairs. I feel so bad for their kids. Babs rules that house and woe betide anyone gets in the way of her telly. Kids don't ask to be born. Selfish cow.

Reactions: 8
Pissed and watching telly on her own at 7pm on a Friday night. You reap what you sow so much when it comes to parenting. I can honestly say that I never shoved my kids off to bed that early at that age, especially on a Friday night. They could play a game, watch a film, or just chill out and chat together downstairs. I feel so bad for their kids. Babs rules that house and woe betide anyone gets in the way of her telly. Kids don't ask to be born. Selfish cow.
Wrong thread but perfectly. Applicable sentiment. 🤣

• Haha
That love seat is far too big to go in the bay window. The one nice feature of the room and they hide it with a huge chair.

Reactions: 6
God that room looks like it’s had the life sucked out of it .....the sofa melds into the wall. And the MFI 70’s cabinet just looks out of place ....beige room, beige food, beige life ....

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.