Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not achieving what she thinks she is with that mish mash charity shop 70s furniture and basic witch insta sofa😂. Christ jusy make your living room homely and comfy and keep it off the gram then no one will judge it ! Kids rooms as well.. wow planets in a boys room.. groundbreaking 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is not achieving what she thinks she is with that mish mash charity shop 70s furniture and basic witch insta sofa😂. Christ jusy make your living room homely and comfy and keep it off the gram then no one will judge it ! Kids rooms as well.. wow planets in a boys room.. groundbreaking 👏🏻👏🏻
A boy thats never shown any interest in space!

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell I don’t even think nasa has seen that many planets... if he doesn’t wake up an astronaut something has gone wrong. Less is more Sarah, less is bleeping more, can you start taking that approach to decorating, your life, your Botox?
Geez Louise tone it down. She literally just chucks money at everything.... and it still looks tit.

I can’t believe the furniture mish mash. Does rob the blob have any thoughts or opinions of his own I wonder. The living room looks god ducking awful. The ‘mid century’ pieces just do not go with any of her other style. It’s actually so awful. horrible brassy brown clunky bleeping wood blocks in her room 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Id love to know how much she spends on take aways and gusto boxes?! And then she still does massive food shops!

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell I don’t even think nasa has seen that many planets... if he doesn’t wake up an astronaut something has gone wrong. Less is more Sarah, less is bleeping more, can you start taking that approach to decorating, your life, your Botox?
Geez Louise tone it down. She literally just chucks money at everything.... and it still looks tit.

I can’t believe the furniture mish mash. Does rob the blob have any thoughts or opinions of his own I wonder. The living room looks god ducking awful. The ‘mid century’ pieces just do not go with any of her other style. It’s actually so awful. horrible brassy brown clunky bleeping wood blocks in her room 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Rob the blob 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Instagram is just as bored as us. That's why her stories are not uploaded! :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
More curtain rail stories! 😂😂
She bought the wrong one because she needed it instantly...couldn’t even wait 24 hours for Amazon prime.

Also...how can a curtain pole be “wrong”? Who the duck walks into a room and notices the curtain pole? I’ve never complimented or insulted someone’s choice in curtain fixtures. I can’t say ever noticed them to be honest. If it holds up the curtain then job done! Has anyone ever noticed/cared if a curtain rail is a shade or two lighter/darker?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who in their right mind spends £50 on one tub of paint? Am I missing something? Is that paint special or something? Does it have an automated feature that activates as soon as you've painted the walls that cleans the entire house and cooks dinner too?

She's really going to piss £50 down the drain by attempting to paint the cupboards, just to have it all peel off again in 6 months time.

Reactions: 9
Id love to know how much she spends on take aways and gusto boxes?! And then she still does massive food shops!
Yep. She must spend a fortune on food because everything is bought with convenience in mind. Take aways and gousto boxes and then ALL the processed or pre chopped crap that money can buy. I’m all for an easy life and am no Michelin starred chef but pre sliced apples on the regular and anything with a beige tone because it generally requires no preparation skills?! She has issues. Big issues. And strong constitution as her cooking looks bleeping dry and dusty despite the £££ she chucks at the ingredients, even when they come out a box with measured ingredients and instructions.

She’s not very eco-friendly is she? All the pre-packaged bollocks and gousto boxes. And I’ll bet she never buys second hand? Apart from the pink sofa which I much prefer to the new greige one which takes up the whole living room!
Her impulsiveness must drive Rob up the bloody wall.

Reactions: 7
Don’t forget the M&S grapes dahling, and all the Costa visits/ takeaway coffees too.

Who in their right mind spends £50 on one tub of paint? Am I missing something? Is that paint special or something? Does it have an automated feature that activates as soon as you've painted the walls that cleans the entire house and cooks dinner too?

She's really going to piss £50 down the drain by attempting to paint the cupboards, just to have it all peel off again in 6 months time.
Shh! 🤫 I want to watch her decimate those kitchen units. 🤭

• Haha
It’s definitely weird and excessive . I’m sick to the back teeth of cooking so much during lockdown even if it is heating up canned soup or sticking fish fingers in the oven, I’m just bored with it but that’s because of lockdown so I get the attraction, we are doing convenience more than ever at the moment as I don’t have the brain power left to create something 3 times a day every day (We weren’t at home all week before I mean , so onyl really had to make effort with dinners ) but even before lock down she never seemed to be buying takeaways and beige a lot. I also I think the pre bought, chopped or prepped stuff means she can track the calories better from the labels . Red flag.

Reactions: 3
It’s definitely weird and excessive . I’m sick to the back teeth of cooking so much during lockdown even if it is heating up canned soup or sticking fish fingers in the oven, I’m just bored with it but that’s because of lockdown so I get the attraction, we are doing convenience more than ever at the moment as I don’t have the brain power left to create something 3 times a day every day (We weren’t at home all week before I mean , so onyl really had to make effort with dinners ) but even before lock down she never seemed to be buying takeaways and beige a lot. I also I think the pre bought, chopped or prepped stuff means she can track the calories better from the labels . Red flag.
Agree with the label thing. I used to do that.
(Not with apples though 😂)

That brown wall unit is one of the ugliest pieces of furniture I have ever seen. Plus it isn’t secured to the wall and looks like it could all come crashing down with 2 boisterous children in the house.

Reactions: 13
In the right house the 'mid century unit' could look lovely but not in a newish build one on a housing estate, next to her dfs sofas. Adding gold knobs is not going to help.

But keep it up Sarah but it is very entertaining watching you make such a hash of the whole house. I'm looking forward to the painted kitchen cabinets and you trying to fit in a roll top bath. The before and after photos are going to be hilarious.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.