Sarah This Mama Life #13 A keyworker she is (K)not, but she is slowly losing the plot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell I don’t even think nasa has seen that many planets... if he doesn’t wake up an astronaut something has gone wrong. Less is more Sarah, less is bleeping more, can you start taking that approach to decorating, your life, your Botox?
Geez Louise tone it down. She literally just chucks money at everything.... and it still looks tit.

I can’t believe the furniture mish mash. Does rob the blob have any thoughts or opinions of his own I wonder. The living room looks god ducking awful. The β€˜mid century’ pieces just do not go with any of her other style. It’s actually so awful. horrible brassy brown clunky bleeping wood blocks in her room πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I didn’t think there were that many planets in the solar system πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her comment about Isla’s worksheets being easier which saves battles and emotions on both sides...er Sarah, you do remember that you’re the mum in this situation and that you sometimes just have to suck it up and do the best for your children??? It’s not always all about you??? Hello, Sarah, are you ok hun?

Reactions: 12
Saw this tik tok abd thought of our Sarah πŸ˜‚. I bet the emotional battles over the school work is because she expects a perfect preppy studious little kid who sails through school as opposed to the reality

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is wrong with this bloody woman? She’s done a whole story on trying to order β€œbubble salmon”, but she would have to order 32 and then they don’t deliver to her area either. FFS β€œbubble salmon” is salmon with a Rice Krispie coating. Why can’t she bloody well make it and perhaps involve the kids as well? As for painting the kitchen cupboards, it’s going to be hilarious πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My kid loves bubble salmon so I just googled it and made it myself. It’s so simple and if it gets the kids eating more fish then I’m all for it. Why on earth is she looking at buying it wholesale? This woman’s mind is a complete mystery to me.

As for her bedroom photo, it’s just such a mismatch, like when you’re in your first student room or your first house and you just take whatever furniture your family give you or you can find free on gumtree. Sarah has spent a serious amount of time and money on it though. I can’t believe I’m saying it but I actually prefer the sterile white ikaya military house!

Reactions: 15
I can’t with this woman, how many posts does she caption about home schooling and count down till the weekend she does my bloody head in

I feel she should have put the lamp slightly further over , the side of it looks squished up against the headboard. Looks to me like it should go where the panelling is or the other side of the mdf panel so the lamp is in line with her bedside table? But I'm no interiors guru. Really hate that brown unit against the muddy pink too awful combo. I preferred the white IKEA one πŸ˜‚

Does she seriously think that any of the bedroom furniture and accessories go together? Looks dreadful.

Reactions: 9
Get a small brown bedside table or a new drawer unit theres no cohesion.

I’ll get blocked now .... told her on Insta

Guess my handle is out there but she pissed me off for the longest

I have my account x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't understand the bubble salmon thing. She said she didn't know what Isla was on about. Why didn't she just look at the pictures on the lunch company's website? Just make it yourself. Get the children involved in making it too.

I don't understand the bubble salmon thing. She said she didn't know what Isla was on about. Why didn't she just look at the pictures on the lunch company's website? Just make it yourself. Get the children involved in making it too.
Or why not ask the School?! If she has tried that many variations over the last 12 months.

• Haha
With Sarah’s grasp of cookery though she’d probably try and serve the salmon in a bowl of Krispies and pour milk over 🀣 She’s so misguided on everything, it’s hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.