Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Every aspect of this entire house move has been a farce. The fact that Sarah viewed the house once, on her own, it seemed like a rushed rash purchase. The manic moving in just before Christmas. The unnecessary manic painting & decorating at all hours of the day & night over Christmas when the house was perfectly fine the way it was, rushing around doing obscure work like DIY panelling and tiling that both look awful. It’s all just a huge big mess... I just don’t get it. And I really don’t understand how or why Rob just seems to go along with it, he’s like a pathetic dog. Does exactly what Sarah tells him. He’s a waste of space.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Popples89

Just another indication that she can’t/won’t cut the apron strings! Swear that’s why she wants a third baby, as she is one of three. Completely emulating mummy and daddy.

Reactions: 12

superxo1

Chatty Member
I noticed how she arrived early and sat in her car on her phone for ages. Parking was a nightmare this morning around the school. People arriving on time couldn’t get a space because of people like her. The school have asked so many times to be considerate about this, it should be easier now that all year groups have different start times. If you get there early, just park a bit further away and walk! She also always parks halfway on the path so pushchairs can’t fit past....maybe petty but it bugs me every time.
It was ridiculous this morning wasn’t it! She was parked up a good 15/20 mins before year 2 went in and still managed to be one of the last ones in!
We need a secret wave or something 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Admiralbow

I sometimes wonder what sort of person Sarah would of been without Instagram / “mum blogger”
Do we think she’d be exactly the same shitty excuse of a parent? Or do we think she’d of actually been a more down to earth parent to BOTH children, without favouring Isla to trying to have the perfect “mother daughter” relationship and spending time with Lachlan instead of sticking in nursery on days off so she’s got time shoot Instagram content 😂
To say she’s so cliche about having a girly girl (even thought Isla isn’t) it really shocks me that she doesn’t force the whole daddy’s girl and Lachlan being a mummy’s boy. Don’t think I have ever seen her spend one on one time with Lachlan that wasn’t forced due to Isla being in a class.

hansublime

She needs help. If her husband or family see her stories they need to say something. It is not normal to be “wishing away” your life wishing you were at “home” when you have a nice new home for your FAMILY where you are. I don’t think n she wants this mama life, she wants life with her mama.

Popper

VIP Member
The state of her next to her Granny unit trying to flog candles. She looks like a giant, what a mess she’s made of that room.

• Haha

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Wow ... but it doesn’t surprise me she’s hardly been following the rules ....she and people like her are the reason we are still in lockdown ......

So one of my best friends, is friends with thismamaslife good pal Jess Avey & apparently old Sarah got her extensions refitted on the sly this month during lockdown.

I’d totally forgot she had them, and of course they need to come out or be refitted every few months the ones she has, but what a stupid cow.
Maybe good old Sarah can pass on the name and number to her good pal Mrs Meldrum as hers are bogging at the moment !

• Haha

Bubsley

Chatty Member
Her comment about Isla’s worksheets being easier which saves battles and emotions on both sides...er Sarah, you do remember that you’re the mum in this situation and that you sometimes just have to suck it up and do the best for your children??? It’s not always all about you??? Hello, Sarah, are you ok hun?

Peachbomb

VIP Member
A gallery wall. Groundbreaking.
I hope she does a “how to” as it’s such an original idea that no one else has done! Like panelling.

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
“A photo I’m posting on my husbands pretend insta account because I want us to get more followers and he can become an insta dad and do his own ads like FOD and Lucy Jessica Carter’s husband....hahahahahahahah”
The use of “haha” has totally given her away.

Fucking freak.

• Haha

superxo1

Chatty Member
They don't deserve that kid.
They really don’t! He’s such a sweet little boy who is just a huge inconvenience to both Sarah and Rob. Shame they have their heads too far up their own arses to see it...
I wouldn’t be surprised if she was pregnant again. She’s eating loads of stuff she wouldn’t normally and she’s posting about having hormonal headaches!
Not a chance she’s pregnant yet..... on the piss far too much lately... the headaches always come after she’s been on the wine the night before.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
It really bothers me how much she pushes the Isla having a boyfriend thing. Maybe I overthink it but surely her and the wee boy do the exact same things as she does with friends who are girls, but they are just friends? But just because he is a boy, Sarah calls him her boyfriend. But doesn’t call her friends who are girls her girlfriend. I feel Sarah hates the fact that Isla is the furthest away from a stereotypical girl as you can get, and feels by her having a boyfriend it makes her more girly. It really doesn’t sit well with me how much she pushes it
Sarah hates the fact that Isla is a “tomboy”
She’s constantly trying to force her into being a stereotypical “girly girl” Like buying her god awful sparkly shoes and hideous dresses at new year and decorating her bedroom the way she has. She nearly had a coronary when Isla made a very innocent quip about having a girlfriend one day (when Sarah was bleating on about Isla having a boyfriend/getting married/having a husband)

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Sums her up, doesn’t it. Makes a living by being a parenting blog but sticks her kids in as many childcare settings as she can. She may as well be “this weekend mama”
And if it wasn't for the lockdown Sarah's weekends would be spend with Instahuns bomeranging cocktail glasses and brunch and spa day dates. Sinbad or one of Lachlan's nursery teachers left looking after the kids.