Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justine752

Prison plates are back. “I’m so happy with how they turned out”. Christ it’s homemade chicken nuggets Sarah not Michelin starred restaurant standard.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
God she had to include that she knew the area in London well because she lived there where that poor woman was abducted.....oh fuck off.

And the paper clip supply chain has turned to shit .....

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Only gets the minimal amount of school work done 🙄 why not do more instead of another workout. Or even better get L before the workout!

• Heart

Mummyto2girls_19

That card to Rob! What a dick she is! No one else would put up with her erratic, manic & pathetic ways. She’s passive aggressive & can never see when shes got anything good!
& going on about I having a boyfriend. It isn’t healthy! What is healthy is the fact a girl & boy can be friends without having any romantic feelings. I feel like everything she does is setting the kids up to need a hella lot of therapy when they’re older.

GPort

VIP Member
Might be a bit premature to post last day of home schooling shit Sarah as twats like you will no doubt be out and about bubbling like an Aero at the earliest opportunity and no doubt causing another spike in cases and potentially another lockdown. If you had all behaved as you should have done over the past few months this latest lockdown could have been avoided
Exactly! She’ll be up to Scotland stopping at service stations all across the country as soon as she possibly can. Wouldn’t surprise me if she leaves this kids up there again because you know, she’s just had it sooo hard. She’s got a whole years worth of fannying around in london to catch up on!

Admiralbow

Sarah, the natural history museum called and they want their cabinet back!
I feel like I’ve just got in a time capsule and gone back 30 years with that cabinet... what the freaking hell is that meant to be?! Nothing matches in that house - white, brown, coloured, natural... pick a theme and stick to it for Christ sake.

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Nah, she did not buy I one of those Home Bargains prison plates?
she will be eating off them until she gets to leave home.

In fact I would not be surprised if Sarah still eats off one at “home” at her mums house.

• Haha

Greendream

I actually cannot believe where she is going with this decorating and styling. That furniture she is buying is hilarious, overpriced clunky old fashioned awfulness but what’s even more funny is.... it just not go with her style or how she has chosen to decorate.

the drawers in the bedroom. They look hideous. Not only does she need mental help, she needs decorating help. STAT.

carry on Sarah.Your Instagram is actually entertainment now.

So lachlan has been stuck in the house for ten days due to isolating, any normal parent would make a big deal out of getting to go out after 10 days stuck indoors. Well I would? I’d betaking them for a lovely walk & a hot choc stop or the park. No no not Sarah. Once he’s allowed back out he’s straight off to nursery. Poor kid honestly.

• Sad

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Nobody moves into a house and decorated straight away. You need to live in the house for while, see how you use a room, where the light is, how it works with the furniture you’ve got. Normal people spend time in a space and then decorate. She’s not right in the head

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
@superxo1 your little one needs to find out what islas happiness box contains. Im guessing as Sarah is doing it at midnight itll be all things Sarah thinks makes Isla happy rather than what does.
It'll be filled with the leftover tester pot of that stupidly expensive paint, the spare screws from an ikeeeeeeeeaaaaa flat pack set and some leftover bits from that Yankee candle event the other day.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Well done Mama. You're so sorry for all the new parents post has got loads of engagement. Well done you. Problem is all through the previous lockdowns when you were crying about not being able to have Christmas at Mummy and Daddy's, about how you couldn't cope with your children and was swanning round garden centres, next and taking photos of your lunch you didn't give a stuff about pregnant and new parents. No mention of them once so I call this a bullshit post hoping your audience will think you are being kind and thoughtful.

Greendream

I couldn’t understand why he’s not allowed a gym in the garage? Why not? Isn’t the house a family home not just selfish Sarah’s? Poor rob, he’s a wet fanny. Poor lad has his privacy invaded, a high maintainence unhinged other half and can’t even have a little gym in the garage.

also that painting and panneling in the bedroom. Goes to that effort just for Instagram doesn’t she. Why hasn’t she painted the rest of the room and refreshed the white or whatever colour it is oh yeah she just does what you can see on Instagram. The woodwork is yellow.

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Arrived over 20 minutes early on the school run and parked on double yellow lines for the whole time 🙄 if you can get there 20 minutes early you can park further away and walk!!
Those type of mothers boil my piss ......so self entitled!

frostily

VIP Member
Our nursery gives a pretty decent sized tea usually, but I always give him some of what we have (sometimes he eats the whole lot and wants more!).
They go through so many growth spurts as well, along with the social/family time side as they need to be included

I get needing a break from the kids. I get it. But seriously that long? I can’t imagine getting my kid from school, going home or having fun out and about, and then leaving the other one at nursery until almost bedtime. I feel guilty just thinking of it! I need to go cuddle him brb 😂

• Heart