Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sharing about sexual assaults and Sarah Everard on stories but still finds time to do a grid post about her new jeans. How fucking shallow.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Thing is if her parents moved she’d follow, that’s what she wants, to live near/with them, not Scotland.
It’s like she’s sort of stuck in her head at the age of about 14. She doesn’t have the maturity or the thoughts of a woman in her mid 30s. I’m a few years older than Sarah and I live in the south having relocated here many years ago from Scotland where my parents still live but I would never in a million years carry on like she is. Scotland is where I grew up, it’s where my parents live but it’s not my home. My home is here, with my husband abs our children in our house. My husband would think I had lost my marbles if I was looking at house up north and constantly calling my parents town home!!!! He would also tell me to get a grip!!!!!!
Rob is such a wet weekend. It’s HIS HOUSE as much as it is hers so if he wants to build the damn fake fireplace just let him. It’s like he is completely under her tumb; he does what he’s told, when he’s told and what she says goes. I guess he’s like that because he’s used to being given orders and not having to think for himself at work but Jesus what an off putting personality trait. Being your manic wife’s little bitch.

• Heart

Onthehop

VIP Member
That brown wall unit is one of the ugliest pieces of furniture I have ever seen. Plus it isn’t secured to the wall and looks like it could all come crashing down with 2 boisterous children in the house.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Another dry as fuck tea tonight. No wonder she has to do those ridiculous sticking her tongue through her teeth selfies, probably desperate for some moisture.

• Haha

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Oh no. Not the West Elm, mid century coffee table of dreams!!! Please Sarah we need a selfie of your huge head going whhhhaaa because after such a busy day in that high pressured job of yours and switching on Zoom for the favourite child this will really tip her over the edge.

• Haha
£700 per person on a holiday?! Is she really showing off about that now. She’s just bought a house she seemingly hates and is spending a fortune redecorating.
This is the year that people have lost jobs, homes, businesses have folded etc and she’s considering spending thousands on a holiday. Keep it to yourself, Sarah. It’s just distasteful. She’s always showing how much her furniture cost, expensive houses on Rightmove, thousands on builders etc.
Have you noticed that she flaunts how much her grand plans cost, but how rarely they actually materialise? For instance going on about the quote for the carpenter for the weird fake fireplace that Rob is going to have a crack at himself now!

I really think she gives the impression that they're rolling in it, but it's all just Sarah's fantasy land.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
I don’t understand L not having anything to eat after nursery.
I pick up little peach just after lunch at his nursery and I always offer him something when we get home as sometimes he didn’t like what was for lunch or he is still a bit hungry or whatever.
And he’s meant to be at nursery all day but he finds it too tiring and I miss him so I only do half days 🙈
I don’t get Sarah’s parenting approach at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
She claims that he gets fed at nursery before home time and that he’s never hungry when he gets in.....

Well yes, I’m sure he does get something to eat at nursery at 4.30ish.... but he doesn’t get picked up until what,6pm?6.30pm? And then by the time he’s home again it’s near 7. Even if she gave him some cereal or banana on toast or a toastie or just anything. And just include him in family life - give him something on a plate to eat and a drink and encourage him to sit at the table and engage in conversation with them. They don’t do anything to help his social development at all, that’s why he’s so unruly and won’t sit still at a table - it’s because they never enforce anything and instead of actually putting boundaries in place they take the easy route and let him and isla do whatever. That’s why the kids are always jumping around and playing up during meal times or at bed time.

• Sad

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Latest story with Rob wearing a daft dressing up wig.
Is she seriously mocking him and the fact that he’s going bald? Seriously? From the woman who is so self conscious about her own hair she is never without hair extensions.
He is a wet wipe but I’ve noticed that whenever he’s mentioned in stories it’s criticising or mocking him!

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And typical that she says someone will want a horse. Add horse riding to the list of Isla's hobbies - ballet, gymnastics, football whilst Lachlan gets sweet f.a as per usual.
But loves and treats them both the same remember.

Peachbomb

VIP Member
She used to have that hideous rug in her living room that said “c’est la freakin’ vie!” That was awful 🤢😂

Actually I might go with bar cart, from Oliver Bonas. That trend is kind of over so perfect for Sarah.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Funnily enough I made the children chilli tonight with 2 kilos of mince and four different types of beans, spiced it myself. Put it over jackets with all the fixings ...they choose from a platter ...bacon, cheese, coleslaw, soured cream and tortilla chips plus a salad . Now have enough for nachos for Fajita Friday and enough to freeze for chilli another day ...I do have 5 kids but it’s economical, nutritious and most importantly...not fucking burnt! I’m not convinced with these Gusto boxes might work for couples ...unrealistic for a family with wee people or a hoard like mine !

Peachbomb

VIP Member
It's that high pressured job of hers. I am pretty sure she had the box project sorted during the week. Her obsessive behaviour wouldn't allow her to be disorganised but it makes good content to pretend to only remember the work at midnight. She can play the role of stressed out, forgetful 'pass me the wine', can't cope with work and homeschooling mama.
Surely that type of insta mama must be nearing the end of its run. Please god 🙏🏼
Seeing a mum who cares for and enjoys spending time with her children and lives in a normal house, now that I would like to see.

Popper

VIP Member
Don’t worry Sarah, I’m sure if you ordered a cola light in McDonald’s they would manage to understand you 🙄 she acts like she’s fluent in another bloody language. She is so dire. I would do anything to have a day off so I could spend the day homeschooling my child. She gets this every week and all she does is moan. Can’t wait until the Scottish schools go back for p1-3 on the 22nd 🤣 she will be even more depressed about not living up here!

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
When my two were in primary school they used to name and shame the badly parked cars in the weekly newsletter! Registration number, make of car and where it was parked etc. 👏

• Haha

Onthehop

VIP Member
Did you notice on her Stories when she talked about the school day it was all Isla and basically at the end it was oh “Lachlan had a good day too”. How can she not see how the favouritism comes across?

• Sad

superxo1

Chatty Member
Its awful in the respect there's no structure and from what I hear L rules the roost there and gets what he wants when he wants it ect.
He does rule the roost, Sarah is scared of him and sadly unable to know how to meet L’s needs. She will just throw money at any situation and hope it helps. She has no natural bond with him, which is sad but she blames It on L being a “poorly baby” I get he was unwell as a baby but she should be so so grateful that he has grown into an amazing little boy. And quite frankly she’s missing out on the good bits now with him because of her stuck up prissy attitude.

• Sad

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
She isn’t half pushing those affiliates she must have qualified for something new on a program. Sarah ; it’s too much andmakes you look like sell out just like meldrum, maybe rein it in.
Maybe the reality of owning/paying a mortgage/your own repairs has finally caught up with her! Or she’s just a greedy bitch like the rest of them🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha