Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

btw

Why on earth would you not buy both kids a valentines treat!!!
So that’s a treat for Isla being at home during the week and a Valentine’s Day treat whilst poor Lachlan gets nothing but being shoved back into nursery😩

• Sad
Reactions: 12

frostily

VIP Member
She sounds just so selfish?? If she reads here surely she’d think twice about acting like a twat?

On another note - people like her drive me mad when they’re obsessed with work outs, posh gym clothes, showing off online but then they refuse to bloody walk anywhere!

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Aaww sorry Sarah that people have been prioritising PPE and essential medical supplies manufacturing over wee house cuties and new tables and chairs.
Tone deaf.

• Heart

frostily

VIP Member
She just can’t let her own activities go. How many of us have not done something for ourselves (workout, coffee, whatever) because the kids take priority?

GPort

VIP Member
As if she’s sat looking at (what looks like) cushions online while Isla is doing ballet! She’s not busy working, she’s online shopping...and Rob is home! Absolutely no excuse for not having Lachlan home with them.

• Sad

GPort

VIP Member
You know what would actually convince me that she knows how lucky she is or how much she loves her kids??

Actually spending time with them and appreciating what she has!! She is the most negative person I see on Instagram. She’s only showing us the “best bits” of her life, the parts she thinks are insta-worthy, and we can all see what a spoilt moany drag she is.

Lexi_58836

Actually can’t deal with her referring to a vase as ‘he’ and saying ‘he’s a wee cutie’ fuck the fuck off. There’s seriously something wrong. Why must she have everything NOW? Our bed partially broke a couple of weeks ago and the new one I wanted isn’t available until may ... so I’m waiting. Why can’t she ever just wait for stuff? None of her furniture goes in the house / rooms so maybe if she stopped rushing into everything and took her time things might look better!!

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
Watched that earlier whilst preparing a big roast dinner for all the family to celebrate the end of a week of horrid COVID testing and back to school. I just kept thinking of that poor boy being locked out whilst they interact with the favourite he should have been in the bloody room to. Absolutely disgusting that she filmed him trying to get in on the action and not opening the door because of “cooking smells”. You left him out. She really needs to never stop taking the contraceptive pill.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
Has she dropped anything to islas boyfriend? All shes teaching Isla if not is that girls get all the gifts while boys get nothing. Im suprised shes not got Isla a valentines present from Lachlan.

Justine752

How old is Isla? What is it with the divided toddler plate? Does her husband eat off one too? I see she’s flogging a food vacuum sealer now.

Last edited:
  • Haha

MissSunshine

Maybe she could buy a shit cheap one and paint it ....? If all she’s got to worry about is the delivery time on a crappy table and counting paperclips then fucking lucky you Sweetheart .....so bloody vapid!
Let’s not forget she already has a perfectly good table....it’s not like they are eating on their laps and need one desperately! Just flippin wait, like everyone else does!!!

Judes81

I’ve just seen the story of Isla doing her ballet lesson. It isn’t normal to share these little insights into your children’s lives. It is just so sad and the long term impact of this can only be negative on these children who have absolutely no say in what their idiotic mother is subjecting them to. This is true of all the crap she (and others like her) share but seemed particularly voyeuristic to be watching a little girl dancing like no one is watching, when in reality dozens of strangers are watching.

• Heart

frostily

VIP Member
We got told about the happiness boxes weeks ago! The idea was that the children decorate it themselves and talk about happy memories during the mental health awareness week a while ago. There have also been lots of reminders about them in school emails and teachers have been talking about them. How Sarah’s has managed to totally miss this is beyond me!
Because she’s either really dense or entirely self obsessed. Or both.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
She seems to waste so much time faffing around. The silly picky lunches, making separate meals for her and the kids, constantly wanting to change stuff in the perfectly acceptable 100% better than the last house home, hours spent scrolling the internet for decorating ideas, running up and down stairs to work instead of bringing the laptop down and working alongside Isla. just calm the fuck down and stop doing stuff to make yourself look extra busy. You aren't impressing anyone
Exactly. It’s just all so disjointed and yeah just time spent faffing around. I don’t understand this whole cooking 1 meal
For Isla and then something completely separate for her & Rob. Ok yeah on occasion we do something for the kids and then we eat later but only if it’s something like steak or if we want to eat a hot curry or something the kids won’t like. If she/they would just meal plan and cook a family meal and then all 4 of them sit down to eat together. Even if Lachlan has had something at nursery still offer him something and allow him to sit at the table. Sarah just still seems to live as if she’s single & childless, she doesn’t seem to want to change her behaviour to accommodate her family in anyway.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
just watched her stories from yesterday.

so she’s now moaning that she can’t shove Isla into breakfast club and then after school club.....

Seriously

Why did this idiot even have children?

• Wow