Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because it’s farrow and ball doesn’t mean it’s nice, I think people sometimes use it just to say they’ve painted it with farrow and ball 😂 nowt wrong with dulux 👍🏼
I painted an old house of mine in F&B throughout...NEVER again! I either colour match or use Dulux.

Reactions: 7
Shes got one child at home doing work on a computer.
I would expect a comment like this if she was a doctor on a covid ward or a single parent with mutiple kids but she's literally sat at home on her arse with one child!
And she’s not even done it, Rob did!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Still find it hilarious that she described that dated and old fashioned display cabinet that everyone’s Nan had as a “mid-century treasure find” 😂

What style is she going for exactly? Scandi/stately home/Grandma’s 1970s chic?
‘Mid century’ 🤣 pretentious twit. FYO Sarah, mid century would be 1950, that wall unit as they used to be called, is early 1970’s. And if you change the knobs as you say you are going to do you will ruin the integrity of the piece. Not that you care much about integrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she really needs to get help. Not wanting to get out of bed and face the day is a hallmark sign for depression for me. It would also explain her constant negativity.

Reactions: 11
I would expect a comment like this if she was a doctor on a covid ward or a single parent with mutiple kids but she's literally sat at home on her arse with one child!
Jesus wept. If this is how she genuinely feels then she needs professional medical help. It’s not normal to feel like that at all.

Reactions: 8
I feel like that going to work in COVID intensive care! Not on my days off when I don’t even have to leave the house.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She needs strength for the day ahead? Seriously, she just gets worse. Her constant moaning and inability to manage 1 child at home, plus her pathetic husband there to help too, cries out to me that Isla is a wee tit and Sarah can’t handle her.

Reactions: 13
‘Mid century’ 🤣 pretentious twit. FYO Sarah, mid century would be 1950, that wall unit as they used to be called, is early 1970’s. And if you change the knobs as you say you are going to do you will ruin the integrity of the piece. Not that you care much about integrity.
The only knobs that need changing in the Knott Willox house are Sarah and Rob 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
1) that ugly as sin brown 1970s looking dresser/unit thing.... where the duck did they find that?? It’s AWFUL. It’s rank and doesn’t go with anything in that house. It’s like something you’d see in an old persons house that hadn’t been decorated since the mid 60s.......

2) that panelling is an abomination. It’s absolutely terrible.

3) she needs to shut the duck up about her “struggle” - she doesn’t know she’s born the daft cow. “Sitting in my car for 5 minutes peace” - Sorry but what? Pull yourself together and behave.

she needs to take a look around and start to realise how easy she has it and how much of a cushty easy life she has. She’s a self obsessed moron.

Reactions: 15
I think she really needs to get help. Not wanting to get out of bed and face the day is a hallmark sign for depression for me. It would also explain her constant negativity.
Yeah same. I feel like that sometimes but at least I admit it’s an actual illness & don’t try to act like my life is super hard (it’s not)
Though I still don’t moan as much as Sarah 😂

1) that ugly as sin brown 1970s looking dresser/unit thing.... where the duck did they find that?? It’s AWFUL. It’s rank and doesn’t go with anything in that house. It’s like something you’d see in an old persons house that hadn’t been decorated since the mid 1960’s
I think they’ve been skip diving

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt she found it for free... she would have searched “mid century” and blindly purchased as someone will have listed it as such
I was joking, it’s the sort of thing that ends up in a skip when granny dies but I know it’s becoming trendy again so Sarah will be all over it

Reactions: 7
I was joking, it’s the sort of thing that ends up in a skip when granny dies but I know it’s becoming trendy again so Sarah will be all over it
You could pick these up in our local furniture charity shop a few years ago for £30.

Reactions: 4
Cooked hummus in puff pastry with ham and other random crap :sick:
WHY CANT SHE JUST MAKE CHICKEN AND CHIPS? SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE? LASAGNE? FISH FINGERS? ANYTHING NORMAL?!!!!! WHAT THR bleeping duck IS bleeping COOKED HUMMUS IN bleeping PUFF bleeping PASTRY FOR duck SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I love houmous could live on it but cooked!!! No thanks as you say she seems incapable of making simple family meals..... its what my wee one loves best! I cant imagine this is the meals Rob would want either!!!

Hmmm... looks like she’s quite obviously and deliberately put a baby play mat and some sort of Moses basket/changing mat on display here.

Maybe her terrible mood is pregnancy hormones? We all saw how many blatant clues she posted about the house move for weeks before announcing anything...this is totally her style.

Why would she still have these things after her pre-move clear out?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.