Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second coat of Farrow and Ball Elephant tit ....... no still looks like you’ve smeared the walls with crap .....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please let that be a filter on that panelled wall because the blush pink is looking very brown to me.

Reactions: 5
What is the obsession with panelling? Everyone is doing it! Unless you have a house which is old enough for original panelling then it just looks odd and out of place. These interior trends go out of date very quickly!

Reactions: 17
Another unbelievable fact about him is that he is a Strongman (I can’t remember the right word for it but he has an insta page for it)
Quick google finds it. Seems to be his own page ie not staged managed by insta hun wife

So people put up panelled frames then paint the walls in the middle? Not panel the middle too?

What is the obsession with panelling? Everyone is doing it! Unless you have a house which is old enough for original panelling then it just looks odd and out of place. These interior trends go out of date very quickly!
Every time I go on instagram someone I follow is doing it 🥱

Reactions: 4
No sure if it’s has been mentioned before but why is that panelling so high? It’s totally out of proportion.

Reactions: 3
Every bloody instahun is doing it regardless if it suits their property! It looses its style appeal when everyone is doing it and not particularly well.....

Reactions: 7
It just doesn't look right in new builds - the ceilings are too low.

Reactions: 4
God that panelling looks awful, looks like someone has come in and smeared mud all over her walls. How long do we think it will be before she ends up redoing the colour? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely didn’t realise she was talking about the panelling paint when she said about getting a blob of Pink paint on the wall, I thought “I wonder what she’s painted pink”
That colour is bloody awful!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.