Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww bless her heart she’s grateful they are healFy but still bleeping foaming she has to have Lachlan at home. Imagine been in such a stinker of a mood on Monday cos of her poor little boy being potentially
exposed to covid and have to isolate.

here’s the thing I know it’s hard, we’ve had a year of this shite. It’s hard with kids and jobs BUT she doesn’t help herself. I feel for those kids. She is so negative all the time it’s probably rubbed off hence them being so emotional and the mood swings.

no we can’t do it all, hence why, you take more than 3 hours annual leave on your half day on Friday. Rob takes some too. You take flexi furlough from your job. They are minted. They don’t even have to worry about money thanks to selling their kids online. She likes her job cos it takes her away from her kids. That’s all.

I can’t feel sorry for her when she chooses to do so many extra curriculars, brand ads, painting her whole bleeping house. I’d be spending my evening setting up something for Lachlan to do tomorrow.
Have you ever seen her do any activity with those children that wasn’t a brand deal. I haven’t. Poor kids just watch tv ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. Maybe a walk at the weekend if they are lucky. No play doh or puzzles or drawing, baking, anything remotely fun or that uses any effort. It’s sick. She makes absolute bank off the back of them but hates having to actually parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just imagine when this is all over. Those kids will be shipped off to Scotland ASAP to spend weeks with granny so Sarah can catch up with all the insta huns, get all the Botox sessions and wouldn’t surprise me if she went away on holiday without the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think it’s interesting how she never mentions Rob in any of her rants...she tries to make out that she does everything in the house. She only shows him when he’s sitting on the sofa watching tv or when he’s done something wrong. What a martyr.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if she will be actually homeschooling today or Rob will be doing it.. maybe Sarah can learn about diagraphs today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just imagine when this is all over. Those kids will be shipped off to Scotland ASAP to spend weeks with granny so Sarah can catch up with all the insta huns, get all the Botox sessions and wouldn’t surprise me if she went away on holiday without the kids.
She is already sniffing round the bums of the Instahuns suggesting a girls weekend away.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She sickens me... A nice story of her spending time with her kids and being cheerful talking to them... Then boom... Its an ad. Can't believe I thought she was putting on her big girl pants and being a parent!

Reactions: 7
I can’t cope with her children always wearing clothes way to small.
Buy clothes that fit or stop using the tumble dryer wrong!!!!!
another ad. Poor kids. Talks so much different on her ads too.Imagine how they must feel. Oh mums been nice talking strange to her phone and bothering with us again. Must be time to smile for the camera 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Lachlan seems to struggle with getting his words out. From my goddaughter who is the same age and from working in a nursery years ago I feel hes probably a little behind on speech?

Reactions: 6
I'm possibly being pedantic about the latest ad, but what's a hot milkshake? 🤔 Isn't that an oxymoron? Surely chocolate-flavoured milk that served hot is a hot chocolate? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone noticed the alarming weightloss has slowed down / stopped since rob got back. She was looking more and more like a bobble head each week before.

Lachlan seems to struggle with getting his words out. From my goddaughter who is the same age and from working in a nursery years ago I feel hes probably a little behind on speech?
Poor kid; can't say I'm surprised that he struggles to get his words out with Sarah and Princess Isla constantly talking over him.

Who would let their children drink hot chocolate through a straw?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Do you know - my house is not as tidy as I’d like it, there’s a fair few cobwebs and there are definitely some diy jobs that need doing. But for the last 11 months my kids have needed me - the middle one only had 9 days in school the term before Christmas holidays due to bubbles bursting. So I parent/help with school/take them on walks/cook and care for them in the day and then catch up with my full time job in the evening. When will these instagrabbers learn to prioritise their kids, rather than exploring them online???

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Flogging the chemical milk tit again. I hope that she puts a large amount of the AD revenue in a trust fund and not spending it all on tarting up their house. No kids no ad content .....

Reactions: 4
His speech is bound to be delayed when his mother only speaks to him through the camera on her phone 😠
Isla also doesn't speak clearly and Rob mumbles alot when he occasionally speaks.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
His speech is bound to be delayed when his mother only speaks to him through the camera on her phone 😠
Isla also doesn't speak clearly and Rob mumbles alot when he occasionally speaks.
Lachlan’s speech is very behind for a kid of his age. Isla also has very mumbled, nasally speech. It’s because Sarah & Rob quite obviously don’t do anything at home to nurture them in anyway, they don’t get bedtime stories read to them or anything like that - things that normally help to develop speech & vocabulary.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Lachlan’s speech is very behind for a kid of his age. Isla also has very mumbled, nasally speech. It’s because Sarah & Rob quite obviously don’t do anything at home to nurture them in anyway, they don’t get bedtime stories read to them or anything like that - things that normally help to develop speech & vocabulary.
Didnt she use to read them stories when they were in the bunkbeds?

I think they need to look into getting Islas adinoids removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.