Sarah This Mama Life #12 MOD orders need completed, so homeschools been deleted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t mention it at all, but when he’s on the live video can’t really hide it 😂😂

poor Sarah my heart bleeds for you 🙄
I can just imagine captain Birdseye on the live lesson 🤣 thanks for the inside info! Love how Sarah keeps it quiet that she’s got Rob home for some of the week. Let’s see how long it takes her to read hear, and then give an explanation.....

Reactions: 9
I can just imagine captain Birdseye on the live lesson 🤣 thanks for the inside info! Love how Sarah keeps it quiet that she’s got Rob home for some of the week. Let’s see how long it takes her to read hear, and then give an explanation.....
Or will she just ignore it, like she did with L isolating before...

Reactions: 6
They switch between to food boxes?! She really needs to learn how to cook!

Reactions: 8
Bet the kids are getting sausages or cheesy pasta every day while Sarah and Rob get the meal boxes. No way those kids would eat black bean stew!

Why doesn’t she spend a bit of time at the weekend meal planning & batch cooking. Could even turn it into a bit of content. Although we know she can’t cook! The only reason she’s so busy & manic is she’s lacks organisation & faffs about doing painting & stuff until stupid o clock! Honestly I don’t know if I can even be bothered to hate watch her anymore she’s so boring!

Why doesn’t she spend a bit of time at the weekend meal planning & batch cooking. Could even turn it into a bit of content. Although we know she can’t cook! The only reason she’s so busy & manic is she’s lacks organisation & faffs about doing painting & stuff until stupid o clock! Honestly I don’t know if I can even be bothered to hate watch her anymore she’s so boring!
Do you think she thinks it’s dead impressive or something that she can’t cook and that she has to rely on pre packed boxes of food to feed herself? I think it’s bloody pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Everything about her is just completely lame.....

Reactions: 7
That lovely kitchen and big oven is totally wasted on her.

She was cooking 3 Joe Wicks meals a day during the first lockdown, with both kids at home and Rob deployed. Why’s it so hard to do now?

Do you think she thinks it’s dead impressive or something that she can’t cook and that she has to rely on pre packed boxes of food to feed herself? I think it’s bloody pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Everything about her is just completely lame.....
I honestly think she thinks it makes her seem relatable like I said before. But honestly her life is a car crash! Honestly I feel for those kids! They get bland crap food served on prison trays & the only engagement they get with her is through a camera lens. How horrible must it be to live with someone that manic?!

Reactions: 10
Shes desperate for a deal or code with them everyone else even some smaller accounts than hers so hes hedging her bets with both unfortunately her meals look awful i would never buy them off the back of her! In Sarah's head she's up there with all the big insta huns and can't see why she doesn't get everything coming....puts no effort in but wants the rewards!

Reactions: 5
Why is she posting stuff about being burnt out but yet is still trying to decorate the whole house in one go?

don’t see panelling and painting perfectly liveable bedroom into the night as a burnout symptom...
The height of the panelling looks weird - is it because it’s meant for a house with much higher ceilings?

Reactions: 4
After it was rumbled that Sinbad was at home helping Isla on her school zoom call yesterday Sarah is posting herself sat with Isla to prove she is helping with school work today.

• Haha
After it was rumbled that Sinbad was at home helping Isla on her school zoom call yesterday Sarah is posting herself sat with Isla to prove she is helping with school work today.
And outing herself as having done none of it because if she had she'd know what a part whole model is 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.