Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

frostily

VIP Member
It’s just...joy sucking. Just enjoy your fucking bath. You’re allowed to have a bath without posting it. You’re also allowed to post about having a nice bath and not also be negative. Jesus does she ever stop MOANING

Reactions: 13

Okokok83

Just because it’s farrow and ball doesn’t mean it’s nice, I think people sometimes use it just to say they’ve painted it with farrow and ball 😂 nowt wrong with dulux 👍🏼

GPort

VIP Member
I’d say it’s pretty normal for Lachlan to get up in the night. He’s just got a new bedroom in a new house having never moved before. He was previously sharing with his sister so probably used to having someone close by if he woke. It’s only been a month or so since they moved. So much change for him!

Sarah just needs to reassure him and take him back to bed. Maybe let HIM choose things to make his room feel special to him. She’s just so clueless.

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
If I said "bless him" about my husband, he'd divorce me! And rightly so. Why would you constantly patronise your life partner?

• Haha

Sonofagun

Sarah is definitely someone who thinks being manically busy equates to displaying importance or success.
She’s just really shit at organising......... anything at al!

bobs

Chatty Member
Ofcourse shes got haggis 🙄
Got the haggis but forgot the neeps. And she claims to be so so Scottish. No self respecting Scot would remember to buy haggis and not the neeps, they go hand in hand. Only Sarah could fuck up the national dish

• Haha
  • Heart

Popper

VIP Member
She needs strength for the day ahead? Seriously, she just gets worse. Her constant moaning and inability to manage 1 child at home, plus her pathetic husband there to help too, cries out to me that Isla is a wee shit and Sarah can’t handle her.

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
That pink colour is vile. It just looks grubby. I bought 3 5 litre tins of Farrow and Ball, to paint one of my rooms in my extension. It is a dark colour, but my painter had done an undercoat. The paint was a nightmare. It shows every finger mark. The painter was sanding and painting and painting. It took him a week to this room, that and the paint came to over £1k to paint one room Argh!!! The other room in the extension is also a dark colour but is valspar paint and much better finish, not showing marks, only took took him 2 days. I would never buy estate emulsion from F&B again. It’s a really bad idea if you’ve got kids, shows up every mark!

• Wow

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Does nobody at her work take issue with her constantly moaning about it on social media?
Bitching about having to train another staff members is a bit indiscreet 🙈

• Wow

frostily

VIP Member
Does nobody at her work take issue with her constantly moaning about it on social media?
Bitching about having to train another staff members is a bit indiscreet 🙈
Imagine the person she trained is watching her. Imagine she gets offended & tells their manager. Do these things not go through Sarah’s head!?

• Wow

Instasham

Chatty Member
All siblings fight but Isla and Lachlan have never seemed to get on. Maybe it’s because (one week homeschool excepted) they get hardly any time at home/with their parents so are in a competition for attention when they do? All behaviour is communication after all.
Sarah is the only parent I know whose weekend revolves around herself wants (diy, trips for food whatever) and not the kids 🤷‍♀️

GPort

VIP Member
Why the obsessive decorating late at night? What does she think will happen if she doesn’t decorate the house immediately? It’ll fall down? Her behaviour is seriously worrying.
Something new to obsess over. She seems to always need something, food, workouts, decorating the old house, the new house etc ... she doesn’t seem to just sit and chill.

I think a lot of her self identify is wrapped up in image and how everything looks to other people. Perfect example: the kids clothes. She knows what THEY like to wear but she chooses what she thinks OTHER people will like/is in fashion anyway.

• Heart

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
And she basically wants to replace every aspect of the house. Why would she want to replace the actual toilet ffs? Money to burn.
It looked much better in the yellow and gray that the room was originally.

See she is serving up what looks like cat's sick for dinner tonight.

GPort

VIP Member
Wow. 4 comments on that dismal ad for crusha. How does she get adverts? Her engagement is appalling.
One of them is herself replying, one is just another instahun 😂 two genuine comments! It’s shocking that any brand chooses Sarah.

• Haha
I know style is subjective and all personal to you...

but this is my personal opinion... her style is fucking disgusting. No originality. Literally tick boxing every trend. I swear she just buys stuff cos she sees it’s on Instagram. The problem is she can’t execute it very well. That rattan wicker shelf thing. Does not go with that horrendous bathroom colour. That kind of shelf goes with a relaxed spa, natural textures/ colour vibe. Not under the sea bathroom.
Panneling. Space bedroom. Rainbows for Isla. Jesus Christ she literally is so boring. It’s been done hun. 5373839494 times over, a more personal bedroom that suited your kids would be fab. But then again you’d have to know them.
I agree. I could have written how she would decorate it. Not an original idea in sight . Basic, mainstream & soul-less. This is no exclusive to her, it applies to all of the insta Huns in their white and grey furnished , herringbone floored boxes . Don’t forget the kitchen island and live love laugh boards 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
The pity post was only posted because she jumped on the "woe is me" insta bandwagon. You know it occasionally pops up about "trolls" and forums (basically tattle). Seemed to be the topic of conversation for most yesterday. She saw other instagrammers getting attention, so thought she'd join in.

Sarah, you've barely done a week of homeschooling. People have been doing it for much longer, with younger children at home too and also working at the same time. Suck it up.