Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
Ah I’ve stayed away from her stories for a few days as I was sick of her moaning about home school. I see she is still complaining about home schooling -Is this going to be her Monday - Friday pattern now until schools reopen?! She needs to grow the fuck up and be thankful for a job, her health and a safe place to live - oh and her beautiful children she seems to think are always an inconvenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Crazycatty

VIP Member
So for Rob’s birthday she orders cocktails from her home town. Oh dear god, in the words of Sarah hahahhahahahahahahaha

• Haha

Lp056

And more than a thimbleful of soup!
see how small her portion is compared to robs as well?! Barely covers her spoon!

I also have an issue with anyone who thinks it’s a bacon sandwich where you can’t even see bacon! You should be struggling to get your mouth round it cos of the amount of bacon 😂

• Haha

Greendream

Also find it very concerning how she keeps updating strangers on Instagram about how angry her children are? Then follows it up with bless them.

no no no, not bless them.both your children are angry for a reason. Why? I’d be getting to the bottom of it to be honest. Not whinging on Instagram then saying bless them.

Lachlan’s routine is practically the same with nursery etc and Isla has only had a week of been at home. Why are her children so angry? I think it’s more to do with having 2 parents who can’t cope with looking after their own children and homeschooling and trying to decorate the full house on weekends and going to b&q for non essential panneling instead of giving them love, fun and a bit of care here and there. Beige buffet doesn’t count as nurturing.

you are the parent YOU make the kids go for a walk for their mental health. Probably absolute sick of mum n dad moaning about them & treating them as an inconvenience instead of making them feel safe and secure through a deadly pandemic.
She’s a fucking virus.

Mummyto2girls_19

& still she goes on about having a 3rd? Small rooms will be an office & nursery!
how does she even know she’ll have a 3rd?
she’s lucky to not suffer with any infertility after her eating disorder which she obviously still battles with.
she doesn’t even like the kids she has got so why have another?! Everything she does is for the gram! She only wants 3 because so many on Instagram have 3 kids!

NerdyCat73

Chatty Member
She adds so much negativity to an already negative situation. She should be saying - coats on, wellies on! And March them out of the house. Ignore the tantrum don’t pander to it. Be the adult! Create a positive!

• Heart

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
That woman needs to stay on birth control ...a baby is not going to fix her ....she needs to see a psychologist. I’m not being nasty but something isn’t right there.

Whatthecatsaid

She actually fed her child a normal looking lunch. Pasta, yoghurt and fruit on normal looking plates and bowls... I’m shooketh! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Justreading

VIP Member
Nursery must be costing them. I doubt they qualify for more than 15 hours a week. If he’s there full time every day it can’t be cheap.
£900 per month... she posted it on Twitter
Imagine being willing to pay that much even on your days off work just to avoid your children as much as possible!

• Sad
  • Wow

frostily

VIP Member
Anything that starts with “Funny story” is not going to be funny. Especially if it’s about wall panelling. Lord above.

• Haha

Greendream

Oh my fucking god. I spat my coffee out at her stories this morning. What a fucking hoot she is. She’s obviously being sarcastic. Surely she can’t be serious?

1. Monday dread. Look HUN you’ve had a week of having to do homeschooling on your year 1 daughter. You work part time. Plus your job is flexi as you’ve said you catch up on an evening. MANY TIMES so everyone can get their violins out. I can’t believe she’s whinging already. A lot of mums are working full time have a few kids of varying ages to juggle home schooling and toddlers or newborns at home. I agree it might be different cos she’s used to being selfish Sarah and never having her kids at all, constantly at breakfast club, after school club, holiday club, whatever club she can get them in even when she’s sat on her backside at home or getting her nails Botox, hairy extensions done, but whinging after a few days of it when people have been doing this a year? Come off it.

2. biggest laugh interior design degree. Oh my days. Delusional or what.She has no originality or flair for design. She follows trends and even that she executes badly. She’s the epitome of all show, no go. Thinks she can throw money at fashion and furniture and it’s going to look great cos everyone wears it/buys it or it’s trendy or it’s in style, Sarah love you have to dress for your shape, your personality, same for your home, it needs to reflect you not Instagram. Any idiot can do that. She certainly couldn’ do a job of doing up homes or coming up with original content or concepts.
Why does she share this cringe?

• Heart

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
What about all the other children.... Who have never had a keyworker space and have basically been off school a year!!! I do feel for all children but its only been a week for Isla!
Came here to say the same thing. It's hard for all the kids that are at home. But it's been a bloody week. Most kids have been off for months and months. Isla even gets video calls from school from what it looks like. Some kids aren't even getting that.

Maybe if you kept them occupied and thought of a fun activity to do indoor, rather than fucking panelling, they wouldn't be at each other's throats.

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
If nurseries close she will 100% use the keyworker card to keep him in. The only reason she relented about Isla after the sudden need to be in the office 2 days a week just as lockdown 3 starts was because she knew it would damage her vlogger/Instagram branding.How can she rack in all the AD money and engage with parents about juggling work and home schooling if she isn't doing it?
I am glad Isla isn't at school so that the staff and true keyworker children are a little bit safer but don't think for one minute that Sarah willingly chose this option. She did it to save her Instagram career.
I don’t believe for a single second that there’s any truth to what she’s saying. She’s full of shit. “I managed to get a project pushed back” - what a crock of shit!! Oh yeah Sarah, you have so much clout that you were able to defer a work project?!!!!!! She’s lying out of her arse. If Isla is at home it’s not through any choice or effort on Sarah’s part. This woman is seriously starting to show her true colours now and she’s coming unstuck with all her lies.

FraggleRock

VIP Member
Oh 100% I hope they have told her to piss off. She just put on her stories something to do with her being able to juggle a project about at work 🤣🤣

Juggling a project? 😂 she trying to order staples and paper at the same time. She does like to come off as so important doesn’t she! 🙈

• Haha
I'm possibly being pedantic about the latest ad, but what's a hot milkshake? 🤔 Isn't that an oxymoron? Surely chocolate-flavoured milk that served hot is a hot chocolate? 😬

• Haha