Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazycatty

VIP Member
JUST GIVE YOUR KIDS A WHOLE F*CKING SANDWICH FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST

Sorry, I needed to get that off my chest 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Notice she says 'back to work' not office. I don't believe she is physically needed in the office. If she is then her employers need reporting. No office bod who has worked from home throughout the previous lockdown should now be required to work in the office 2 days a week.

She won't do a talking story because she knows we can tell from her body language that she is lying.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
What a bizzare photo of her....
And sorry but having a shower at night......wow, earth shattering content there Sarah.

what a weirdo.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Did we really expect Sarah to let her children have any say in what their rooms would be like?

And the comment about only needing 4 and a half hours sleep. Who does she think she is Margaret Thatcher?!? Wouldn't like to be driving on the same road as her when she has had so little sleep.

• Haha

Oldlegend

Ffs, here she goes again talking about how broody she is! 🙄
Make up your mind Sarah, do those pictures make you broody or trigger PTSD???? Perhaps you should look at the YouTube video you posted to remind yourself. I can’t take anything that woman posts seriously.

Justreading

VIP Member
She has a perfectly good floor yet wants to replace it. And a perfectly good table that she thinks will be easier to replace than teaching her children to behave!
Stop filming mealtimes and laughing at them Sarah and act like their mother ffs!

• Wow

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
She's so full of her own self importance...

She loves to boast about the ads she gets asked to do, and when called out for promoting using something in a way that can fuck your teeth up, she's all "I'll contact my agent".

Bore off you basic bitch. Do you day job, look after your children. You're not qualified to "influence".

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
If she posts anything during the day people will rightly ask why she has time for Instagram but not to have Isla. I think she was expecting people to just accept she is a super busy and important Keyworker and deserves that school place and was shocked at the outcry. She can't blame the nasty trolls. I expect most parents who are either getting on with home schooling or are genuine critical, frontline workers who don't have the option of working from home aren't going to take to kindly to watching her doing workouts or posting her lunch photos this time around.

• Heart

#hereforit

‘Harassed’ at work, teaching fractions and STILL has time to take a selfie and post it on Instagram with a caption. What a multitasker!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Lachlan’s bedroom is just so cliche....
It’s just a typical boring Insta-Hun bedroom that’s been decorated for the sole purpose of it being used for content. When has that kid ever expressed any interest whatsoever in space? When has she ever mentioned that he likes space? Never. Not once. The poor kid wouldn’t have had any say in what his room was decorated like. It came straight out of Pinterest or some other bland Insta-hun’s Instagram page.

I spent way too long trying to work out what was wrong with the tiles and I couldn’t see it. What is wrong with this woman? And poor Rob, anticipating that she would be upset over absolutely nothing. He must walk on eggshells! Although, if he was that bothered then he would have ‘fixed’ it and he clearly couldn’t be arsed!

CrackRatcher

Chatty Member
Why does this woman absolute hang of the fact she’s Scottish? She has to throw that in everyday.. like it’s life changing news that she use to live in Scotland or that she can visit Scotland or cocktails all the way from Scotland.. for god sake it looks the same as everywhere else in the uk, wet rainy and cold! Yes Sarah we know your parents are Scottish

#hereforit

Here’s some free advice Sarah: Forget the decorating for now (yes, even the kids’ rooms, they will be fine). Set up some engaging activities for L while you home school I, and try to get some work done if you can. Then put your phone away, spend some real quality time with your children and when they go to bed, do your MoD work for a few hours. No, you will not have time to manically decorate or post rubbish on social media and it will be tiring but hey, it’s only until next week! The rest of us have been doing it for 5-6 weeks already with no end in sight 👍.

• Heart

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
What’s with this bloody panelling trend? It’s going to bugger your plaster when the fashion changes in six months?

• Haha

frostily

VIP Member
Does she realise if she’s horribly overwhelmed she could always just...not decorate. Or not edit YouTube videos. She doesn’t HAVE to be doing these things. She’s giving herself things to do so she can moan about being too busy & that’s just sad.

Greendream

aww bless her she wants patting on the back now she’s actually having to parent. Fucking Norman.

It is actually laughable she calls herself this mama life, her life is nowhere near the life of a normal living mother, they don’t do days out, park trip rarely, hardly ever take the kids on walks or normal activities, Isla has her clubs & Lachlan goes to nursery as often as he’s allowed. Weekends are for Sarah to do HER things and catch up on her life admin. She may occasionally throw the kids a bone and take them to the beach for half hour, but her life is for her, her work, her exercise, her catching up on her very busy life. I don’t know about anyone else but I do all taht on a night or a quick hour when I can, weekends are for my children, quality time, days out, big walks, just making their day. Of course we have to to the big jobs some times that take over a full day but 9/10 our days are focused on giving our children a good life. Not shoving them off with snack plates and tv whilst we decorate ours whole house even though we don’t see them all week (I actually see my children a hell of a lot more than Sarah). It’s fucking deranged adults have to do adult things sometimes but her kids seem like they are such an inconvenience constantl. She never says she looks forward to spending time with them even though she barely sees them (Lachlan). I couldn’t do it. I would feel so bad, stacked with guilt.

they’ve both got some serious issues. The whole family have.

the sideboard doesn’t go it looks like way too much furniture with that ayyyykayyyyya unit aswell. She’s such a fucking odd bod.

• Heart