Sarah Louise Porter, stealing Ideas and ripping off her customers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her go to the Sonic the hedgehog premiere thingy last night with Gregory Gaige? She invited him as her name was on the envelope with the tickets in but he did a load of posts making it look as though he got invited by the brand lmao. I bet she’s regretting giving him a sympathy invite now and she usually has the sense to keep him off her stories and vlogs the rare times they meet since his twitter scandal, but I bet she’s regretting inviting him now as he couldn’t be bothered to thank her for the invite. Also she could have made more of an effort, she said she didn’t realise it was premiere she had been invited to but she looked scruffily dressed in even if she had only of been invited to a standard advanced screening View attachment 78417View attachment 78418

Reactions: 1
She is milking this announcement she’s been banging on about for like 2 months now? She keeps saying she will have to post it soon before it becomes obvious, so is she pregnant or something? Whatever it is she’s dragged it out way too long now and I don’t think anyone cares what the actual announcement is and will just be like is that it when she does announce it now as it’s been so overhyped

She is milking this announcement she’s been banging on about for like 2 months now? She keeps saying she will have to post it soon before it becomes obvious, so is she pregnant or something?
I thought that at first! Remember her saying it’ll start to show...

I thought that at first! Remember her saying it’ll start to show...
I just find it all so attention seeking going on that you’re announcing something for weeks and weeks without actually announcing anything and dropping hints like it’ll be obvious soon so she needs to announce it.

Also amazed to see that company still working with her that does the DLP coachtrips after the shitshow that was the Christmas trip.

She is milking this announcement she’s been banging on about for like 2 months now? She keeps saying she will have to post it soon before it becomes obvious, so is she pregnant or something? Whatever it is she’s dragged it out way too long now and I don’t think anyone cares what the actual announcement is and will just be like is that it when she does announce it now as it’s been so overhyped

I thought she was moving house but she said on her insta stories that she will be announcing soon as she's working to a dead line. Whatever it is you can bet it will be tit and something no one cares about except her.

It's no way a baby, she's said before on her blogs her and Matthew will never have kids she 100% doesn't want them. No shade but thank God she doesn't seem the motherly type at all, far too self centered, selfish and attention seeking to care about anyone except herself and her heaps of tat.

I thought she was moving house but she said on her insta stories that she will be announcing soon as she's working to a dead line. Whatever it is you can bet it will be tit and something no one cares about except her.

It's no way a baby, she's said before on her blogs her and Matthew will never have kids she 100% doesn't want them. No shade but thank God she doesn't seem the motherly type at all, far too self centered, selfish and attention seeking to care about anyone except herself and her heaps of tat.
Yeah it’ll definitely be something not even her followers care about. Who cares if someone you follow on insta is moving! Makes sense if they move as she is having her tenth clear out of the year on depop too. I just don’t get how she can amass so much stuff, she’s constantly selling her stuff

Yeah it’ll definitely be something not even her followers care about. Who cares if someone you follow on insta is moving! Makes sense if they move as she is having her tenth clear out of the year on depop too. I just don’t get how she can amass so much stuff, she’s constantly selling her stuff

Or she will be doing a massive collab with a brand that no one wants to buy anything from.

I just don’t get how she can amass so much stuff, she’s constantly selling her stuff
She buys so many going out clothes/shoes but never goes on nights out/goes to nice restaurants where it’s OK to make an effort

I see she’s been reading here again as after we were talking about her going on and on about the non announcement she posted this tonight and yet still no announcement lmao
2D1FD91A-2990-4192-BFD3-048906C9A48A.jpeg

I really thought it was going to be a pregnancy announcement until I remembered she really hates kids. I'm guessing if she's bleaching her hair that it won't be! (Although I'm not sure if they still say not to dye your hair while pregnant!) I don't think I can cope with both her AND Sophie and Dave posting non stop pregnancy related posts and fishing for freebies 😂

Yes definitely. Like anyone’s actually interested. Hopefully it will be better decorated than what she’s living in now, looks like a teenager’s bedroom.
Was just thinking today that it’s been a week since we spoke about her non announcement announcement. Can’t wait. I will be able to sleep at night again

Reactions: 2
So she’s moving to Manchester to do social media work for Pretty Little Thing by the look of it? Not a single mention of Matthew on her Instagram post! Might have to watch her video and see if she remembered about him on that

So she’s moving to Manchester to do social media work for Pretty Little Thing by the look of it? Not a single mention of Matthew on her Instagram post! Might have to watch her video and see if she remembered about him on that
Ooh yeah let us know, cant be bothered sitting through her video haha!!

Ooh yeah let us know, cant be bothered sitting through her video haha!!
I will brave it tomorrow if no one else beats me to it and let’s us know! Honestly though her insta post shocked me it was all “I” and no mention of Matthew. So self absorbed

Yeah strange no mention of him, can't see him going with her, he has a proper job as a physio and a decent social life, would I hell move away from all that to boost her ego, what happened to Princess Rags? He deserves better. I might watch video before bed

Right I watched the video, lot of rambling and bigging herself up. Basically she's sofa surfing at her sisters until Matthew comes down, he's job hunting and when he finds one and works his notice he will be down to join her. No mention of brand.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Definitely Zavvi. They’re based in Manchester and have Social Media roles still advertised online.
Feel sorry for Matthew. No thought of him and his career.
I don’t know why she’s made such a big deal about finally getting a job. Has taken her long enough.

Definitely Zavvi. They’re based in Manchester and have Social Media roles still advertised online.
Feel sorry for Matthew. No thought of him and his career.
I don’t know why she’s made such a big deal about finally getting a job. Has taken her long enough.
Ahhh I thought it would be PLT as they’re in Manchester. I don’t think I would wanna work for zavvi after they got put into administration. I know it was a long time ago but I wouldn’t wanna uproot me and my partners life to another city to work for a company that has been in administration even if it was years ago. Zavvi always strike me as a company that could go at any minute I don’t think they do particularly well?