Sarah Louise Porter, stealing Ideas and ripping off her customers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...what's up with princess rags? She has just abandoned ship on this whole "business" or what? Was she not supposed to release a halloween and a Christmas collection? She does not talk about it anymore. Was getting really sick of her complaining about how making skirts is so boring in her weekly vlogs but now I guess she just decided she gave up entirely?

So...what's up with princess rags? She has just abandoned ship on this whole "business" or what? Was she not supposed to release a halloween and a Christmas collection? She does not talk about it anymore. Was getting really sick of her complaining about how making skirts is so boring in her weekly vlogs but now I guess she just decided she gave up entirely?
I’m sure she said somewhere this week she was doing work on Princess rags. She claims to be so busy all the time but her shop never gets updated? Too busy buying ridiculous coats.

Watched 20 minutes of her talking about her new car mats in the weekly vlog and turned off, part of me couldn’t turn of during the car mat talk though as it just went on and on and I couldn’t quite believe it!
Let’s hope her “weirdo” neighbour doesn’t know she’s a vlogger and watches her vlogs after she gave him a mention too.

I’m sure she said somewhere this week she was doing work on Princess rags. She claims to be so busy all the time but her shop never gets updated? Too busy buying ridiculous coats.

Watched 20 minutes of her talking about her new car mats in the weekly vlog and turned off, part of me couldn’t turn of during the car mat talk though as it just went on and on and I couldn’t quite believe it!
Let’s hope her “weirdo” neighbour doesn’t know she’s a vlogger and watches her vlogs after she gave him a mention too.

I've got a sneaking suspicion that her man took over the princess rags farce because he was just so flabbergasted that she's already given up on it with all the time and effort they BOTH put in to it. He fuckin pressure washed rat piss out that garage so she could have a clothing brand as big as Primark one day, her words. I'm sure I've seen he makes t shirts.

Yes that car mat chat.....wow

Another new coat on Instagram stories that doesn’t fit when will she learn to stop buying size 20 coats. They are obviously way too big and all that going to happen she’s either going to send them back or keep them for a year and throw them out when she does her big clear out

Reactions: 1
Another new coat on Instagram stories that doesn’t fit when will she learn to stop buying size 20 coats. They are obviously way too big and all that going to happen she’s either going to send them back or keep them for a year and throw them out when she does her big clear out

She orders them big on purpose think it's a kawaii thing. Think she likes to feel small and dainty. She's a clown!

So I’ve finally worked out who Sarah is trying to emulate with her two tone hair and ridiculous coats....
0F00D122-984E-469B-96B6-9F45049160A4.jpeg
A85DAB89-5CC9-4602-A5EC-C80ED01A2DEB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do influencers think that we give a damn about their advent calendars? This is going to be a long month...

Reactions: 3
Why do influencers think that we give a damn about their advent calendars? This is going to be a long month...

And going to influencer press events....if you get stuff and show it off on your channel that isn't available for me to experience/buy then why do i give a flying duck?! And no I don't want to watch it thru you. Like the Disney cafe the other week she was near enough climaxing when Mickey and Minnie came out, that doesn't happen any other time so why show it?? False advertising.

• Haha
I see environmentalist Sarah has gone to get her hair and nails done today. Any guesses on colours? One side black and one side white to match her fur coat?

So Sarah was in hospital yesterday saying she may need an op today and hasn’t posted anything on stories since so I’m assuming she had an op because of radio silence. I really hope she’s updated people booked on her DLP trip that leave tomorrow what’s going on and if it’s still going ahead without her or if it’s cancelled or if they have an option of a refund now it looks like she’s not going

So Sarah was in hospital yesterday saying she may need an op today and hasn’t posted anything on stories since so I’m assuming she had an op because of radio silence. I really hope she’s updated people booked on her DLP trip that leave tomorrow what’s going on and if it’s still going ahead without her or if it’s cancelled or if they have an option of a refund now it looks like she’s not going
was just wondering the same... total radio silence!

She’s been reading tattle in hospital and has addressed my post last night....
79CB9337-DFAE-48EF-9C03-BDDF57F8A0C5.jpeg

Thanks for updating us Sarah, I hope you updated all the people who paid to go on holiday with you yesterday and not the day they are travelling. Sure Matthew could have done it or the company so I do hope that happened and no one was left unsure of if the trip they had paid for was going ahead.

I hope Matthew has a lovely few days off but it’s also kind of weird that she will becoming out of hospital after whatever op she has had and he will be in Disney and she will be on her own.

I think this is the last of her relationship with Outgoing and she willl have to try and get free Disney trips from national holidays now

Hate the whole 'look I've got a drip in my arm 😞'

Surprised her man went away and left her in hospital.

Hate the whole 'look I've got a drip in my arm 😞'

Surprised her man went away and left her in hospital.
I can’t stand it too, when she said look away if you’re squeamish I thought she was going to show us what she had done not just the catheter in her arm. Also why does she keep calling it in vitro antibiotics when it’s intraveinous antibiotics

I commend Matthew for going on this trip, I reckon he was forced to by Sarah as he obviously has no interest whatsoever in Disney, this is her brand relationship ruined now.

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Sarah will say anything about voting tomorrow or will just ignore it and keep reposting Disney Instagram stories. Since she didn’t mention a postal vote in her vlogs as she was going away

I wonder if Sarah will say anything about voting tomorrow or will just ignore it and keep reposting Disney Instagram stories. Since she didn’t mention a postal vote in her vlogs as she was going away

Too ignorant to talk about it.