Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Coco93

Just saw her stories why is she buying a coat in a size 20??? She’s saying it’s not big enough?? Are you blind hun
I like oversized coats in the winter but not 7 sizes up especially when they are already over sized even in the right size and she was on Instagram stories talking about how a children’s descendants top from Disney store fitted her. Maybe leave the limited plus size clothes to those who need them

Reactions: 6

Rayne

VIP Member
Actually cannot cope with how pathetic Sarah is in this post lmao. Maybe just make the most having the house to yourself and get your work done, do any jobs that’s easier to do while no one is about to mess up the house again and chill out in peace on a night time with the bed to yourself? Genuinely don’t understand couples like this, how will she cope when they split up? She’s needs some independence ASAP

1A220DE4-9CB5-4184-B6B1-FAB55958AC3F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5

a change of name

I wonder if she will come back to youtube and insta now she has a 9-5 job, I think she will try and shut that part of her life down now.
I think she’s given up on it now, it’s been about 6 months since she’s posted anything on YouTube and her insta is boring. To be honest I was getting sick of these no marks getting gifted all the latest Disney products and getting to go to Disney events. They’re all boring and fake anyway.

catlady1991

Actually cannot cope with how pathetic Sarah is in this post lmao. Maybe just make the most having the house to yourself and get your work done, do any jobs that’s easier to do while no one is about to mess up the house again and chill out in peace on a night time with the bed to yourself? Genuinely don’t understand couples like this, how will she cope when they split up? She’s needs some independence ASAP

View attachment 51608
But guys "iT's LoVe"
She killed me with this. Truly. I don't see my boyfriend for weeks sometimes because LIFE HAPPENS and you'll never catch me filming myself on my floor begging for attention because of it. Just another excuse for her to not get anything done with her day.

• Haha

hrh89

VIP Member
wait wait wait, I watched her vlogs for a few years and she was always TOO TIRED to do anything (except shopping). She would go out for dinner and be exhausted. How is she now able to suddenly work a full time job? I’m confused. I guess self employment just wasn’t bringing in enough? Can’t see why she would take an actual job otherwise. She always came across quite lazy to me

Reactions: 4
I used to like Sarah until she started her sponsored bus shuttle trips to Disneyland Paris. Her itinerary makes me scream, why does she hype up having a cup of tea in the Disneyland hotel so much..! It’s just pretentious, her and her Disneyland pals literally just clutter up the whole of the hotel lobby with a teapot for hours whilst doing nothing but staring at their phones as they’re too cheap to include first day tickets as part of the package despite arriving at like 10am!

She’s boring, her contents now crap and she forces her opinion and schedule onto her followers

Rayne

VIP Member
Glad to have stumbled across this thread.

So Sarah went to a climate change protest yesterday, What the fuck?!

She’s as much of a joker as her green hair.

Shes has just done a charity sale (don’t ya know, it’s only been mentioned of her stories 353 times a this month) and yes it’s great she has done that for charity unlike other greedy bloggers who sell all their gifted tat and profit from it (looking at you Gregory Gaige). But maybe she needn’t have accepted from brands or bought herself so much unnecessary stuff? She said she had accumulated 6 bin bags of stuff to sell since Christmas and that is crazy. Fast fashion is the second biggest polluter of the environment. And guess who has a fast fashion small business selling plastic polyester clothes? Sarah! She really is a massive hypocrite protesting about climate change whilst selling clothes designed to be worn once in Disney. Not to mention all the primark hauls she does etc that also contribute to the climate crisis by supporting fast fashion and encouraging her followers to buy what she shows.

Also spotted her using a single use plastic cup after the protest. I cannot.

Not to mention the glittery nail polish and perfume she was advertising last week on her stories does she not realise glitter is a micro plastic and scented products contribute to climate change?

Sorry for the rant, props to her for donating to charity and spending a lot of time doing the sale but I cannot stand the hypocrisy of attending a climate change protest and preaching how important the world is while she is doing stuff like this.

Last edited:

gingerteacup

Chatty Member
Watching her YouTube videos from the past, it’s a bit shitty what she’s done. She got money for doing her Disney come with me with her audience which people paid a lot for and now she’s just disappeared without any acknowledgement. On her last IG post loads of people are asking if she’s ok etc and she hasn’t even acknowledged them. Looks like she grabbed her money from YT etc and disappeared and is too focused on her other full time job.

Rayne

VIP Member
So I’ve finally worked out who Sarah is trying to emulate with her two tone hair and ridiculous coats....
0F00D122-984E-469B-96B6-9F45049160A4.jpeg
A85DAB89-5CC9-4602-A5EC-C80ED01A2DEB.jpeg

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Is she for real? Jesus the narcissism of this, setting up a premiere so you can watch along with her about why she disappeared for a year and now is back. I’ll save everyone watching it - she needs some money
5DB3483E-105A-46A9-A820-3168A08CFADD.png

• Haha

Coco93

I suffer from migraines and can’t even look at my phone or move my head without being sick when i have one but nothing helps them apart from the doctor prescribed medicine. I wonder if Sarah just has headaches but calls them migraines because she said she refuses to pay for the prescription surely If her head was so bad it would be better to pay for her medicine than crap from Primark

a change of name

Listen up people, we’ve got ANOTHER exciting video of the blinds being pulled up to reveal the view of the car park. Whoop! Can you imagine her in Disney World if she gets excited over a shitty view like this?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

catlady1991

Why does she have to be so dramatic about everything in life? I thought their break up had actually happened and Matthew had seen sense after a week off from her when I started reading it hahaha View attachment 54072
She has been whining about that damn car for YEARS now. I can't feel the least bit badly for her when she spends so much money on useless crap and mountains of clothes that end up in a charity shop in a few months and yet she can't be bothered to invest money into her damn car. Also forget the fact that most "influencers" with her amount of followers also hold another "real" job to pay the bills. She lives in a fantasy world full of lie ins and Pyjama days she is so out of touch. She has no concept of what it means to be a responsible adult.

Rayne

VIP Member
Attention seeking posts like this really annoy me. She won’t tell her followers what’s wrong and said the other day she doesn’t want to talk about it so why post this? She could have just not said anything and no one would have been any the wiser but she wanted to attention seek and get messages saying OMG hun I hope ur ok xx
7CCEBBAE-7BB0-4B98-B7B2-6710312D9EFF.jpeg

Rayne

VIP Member
Absolutely riveting ten minute section of her weekly vlog where she shows us how to make breakfast. Who knew mixing pre cut frozen fruit with some yoghurt and seeds could be so interesting it could be used as ten minutes of vlog footage. I love how she addressed why she weighs her breakfast and that she doesn’t have an eating disorder after we spoke about it on here lmao, Hi Sarah! While you’re here sort yourself out love with our advice, you’re welcome

• Haha

azzarzar7

Really glad we also get to see her beautiful view of a car park every morning now as well as her commute too and from work 🤦🏻‍♀️ Top content from someone who now works in social media 😂

• Haha

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Glad to have stumbled across this thread.

So Sarah went to a climate change protest yesterday, What the fuck?!

She’s as much of a joker as her green hair.

Shes has just done a charity sale (don’t ya know, it’s only been mentioned of her stories 353 times a this month) and yes it’s great she has done that for charity unlike other greedy bloggers who sell all their gifted tat and profit from it (looking at you Gregory Gaige). But maybe she needn’t have accepted from brands or bought herself so much unnecessary stuff? She said she had accumulated 6 bin bags of stuff to sell since Christmas and that is crazy. Fast fashion is the second biggest polluter of the environment. And guess who has a fast fashion small business selling plastic polyester clothes? Sarah! She really is a massive hypocrite protesting about climate change whilst selling clothes designed to be worn once in Disney. Not to mention all the primark hauls she does etc that also contribute to the climate crisis by supporting fast fashion and encouraging her followers to buy what she shows.

Also spotted her using a single use plastic cup after the protest. I cannot.

Not to mention the glittery nail polish and perfume she was advertising last week on her stories does she not realise glitter is a micro plastic and scented products contribute to climate change?

Sorry for the rant, props to her for donating to charity and spending a lot of time doing the sale but I cannot stand the hypocrisy of attending a climate change protest and preaching how important the world is while she is doing stuff like this.

I was gonna search for this thread later to basically say the same thing!

And this morning she's showing new outfits she's bought online.....we never actually see her wearing any of the stuff she buys, all she ever wears is that grotty Cinderella dressing gown.

Is her Princess Rags postage bags recyclable, lol no we saw them on stories the other night, bright pink plastic!

I'm far from living a plastic free life so the last thing I do is go on to Instagram to preach about it.

Coco93

I’ve been watching her for a while and she keeps complaining about having no money but almost everyday goes out for coffee or to the shops where she eats out and buys stuff she doesn’t need.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
Yeah strange no mention of him, can't see him going with her, he has a proper job as a physio and a decent social life, would I hell move away from all that to boost her ego, what happened to Princess Rags? He deserves better. I might watch video before bed

Right I watched the video, lot of rambling and bigging herself up. Basically she's sofa surfing at her sisters until Matthew comes down, he's job hunting and when he finds one and works his notice he will be down to join her. No mention of brand.

Last edited: