Sarah Louise Porter, stealing Ideas and ripping off her customers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone Else noticed she’s back posting regularly again?
Yeah she’s no doubt been harassing brands as you don’t suddenly get all these AD’s from nowhere after a year of ignoring your fans. She’s got some gall i’ll give her that- ignores them for a year then comes back to profit off them all by doing AD after AD

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think it's really snide that she's just returned to her ig account without any explanation as to why she disappeared for a year? She probably ran out of money but still.

Reactions: 3
Is she for real? Jesus the narcissism of this, setting up a premiere so you can watch along with her about why she disappeared for a year and now is back. I’ll save everyone watching it - she needs some money
5DB3483E-105A-46A9-A820-3168A08CFADD.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm watching it now.. its already irrating me so much. She made out this video was gunna tell you everything about what's gone on in the last 2 years and I'm only 18 minutes in and she's skipped over alot and refusing to talking about alot of things that exactly went on and isn't telling you about her illnesses or reasons why she was in hospital or her operations but doesnt stop mentioning how ill shes been and how many operations shes had but yet wont go in to detail 🤷‍♀️.. So Iv no idea why she said this video would explain everything 🤔 😂 I'm just rolling my eyes to alot of it. Apparently she didn't have a clue what covid was before the very first lock down? She couldn't live on her own in Manchester during lockdowns so made her bf drive to her to pick her up and ended up staying at his parents for pretty much 2 years.. and she's briefly told you about her job at zavvi that's about it so far 🙄

35 minutes in to it and it's just showing her packing up her house 2 years ago and showing stuff she's been selling and decluttering and getting rid off. Mentioned her migraines...

50 minutes in to it.. the footage over the last 2 years ends. She gets emotional going on about how something big happened but won't go in to it 🙄 So again this video has been absolutely pointless and doesn't actually answer alot of questions...

Continues to skip over alot... then just goes on to how she starts her new job on Monday not before saying how extremely picky she is about applying for jobs..

Ends with her being emotional.. goes on about her new job but doesn't tell you who she's working for 😂😂 so again what was the point of this video???

Thats an hour of my life I'll never get back 🙄😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I saw a comment about PCOS/infertility so thought she may have been going through that but it seems as if she’s just not addressed anything. She’s so irrelevant now, think I preferred her in the old manky dressing gown.

Reactions: 1