Sarah Louise Porter, stealing Ideas and ripping off her customers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Environmentalist Sarah has done two fast fashion hauls in the past week since going on the climate change protest View attachment 43879

Also does anyone massively cringe when she posts those get ready with me sped up insta videos and she’s in her underwear at the start 🙈 put it away Sarah we know you’re skinny

Yeah only cz we see her weighing out her rice crispies! She's said before she doesn't understand why talking about losing weight on her channel bothers people....erm because it's hugely fatphobic and a lot of your viewers will be young girls!!

Reactions: 1
Yeah only cz we see her weighing out her rice crispies! She's said before she doesn't understand why talking about losing weight on her channel bothers people....erm because it's hugely fatphobic and a lot of your viewers will be young girls!!
Agree completely that she knows her audience will mostly be teens/ young women and I don’t think posing in your underwear unnecessarily is a very responsible thing to do when you’re an influencer.

Also noticed her trying to get a freebie from irregular choice, she was saying the other day she will own these shoes somehow, and today she’s tagging them again and saying she couldn’t afford anything. They’ve gifted her shoes before so he’s obviously on the beg for them
FE8B0AB3-D2F1-4D77-932C-5597BD8A2478.jpeg

I’ve been watching her for a while and she keeps complaining about having no money but almost everyday goes out for coffee or to the shops where she eats out and buys stuff she doesn’t need.

Reactions: 3
Environmentalist Sarah is morning about WWF sending her a thank you letter for her donation today. I agree with her point but Sarah those in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones. Look at your own environmental impact before moaning about everyone else’s
29288B69-713C-4F11-BD45-39ADC0E7B11F.jpeg

7C4EFC8E-5D83-465A-9D41-0999C4B4F386.jpeg

Can only but hope she’s shaving it off before it falls out and she’s starting again

2089CDE7-DD72-41D1-AD8D-5197459E8E8A.jpeg

I see Sarah has taken tips off brogan on how to desperately try and get likes on AD’s so they look more popular than they actually are, embarrassing
BAF28447-D63B-4D4F-8891-ACCFDBC46371.jpeg

I’d be absolutely fuming if I was a paying customer on this trip and Sarah and her BF rock up with their free trip that essentially is being paid for by charging higher prices for the paying customers so that Sarah’s seats are free.

Back at primark buying junk plus eating out and will probably be complaining about money in the next weekly Vlog

Back at primark buying junk plus eating out and will probably be complaining about money in the next weekly Vlog

Can't stand this about her! More coats! She bought so many last year, anyone remember that green fluffy one that made her look like Orville?

She must be making a good bit money from flogging now, trip to WDW all the tat she buys too.

Can't stand this about her! More coats! She bought so many last year, anyone remember that green fluffy one that made her look like Orville?

She must be making a good bit money from flogging now, trip to WDW all the tat she buys too.
She’s either earning good money from her clothing line or she’s got it all on credit cards. She even said she’s thinking about buying a house. Her “prince” must be paying for that. No way sarah would get a mortgage

For anyone not wanting to waste 40 mins watching her vlog here’s a round up:

•Gifted night out at Disney on ice
•Gifted weekend away to London to see the lion king (what kind of a second rate company puts you up in a hotel at Heathrow after seeing a west end show lmao)
•Gifted night out for a zavvi event
•Talking about the gifted events she was invited too but was too busy to go to- the Disney Christmas thing and an avengers show.

She’s really getting her money’s worth out of those Mickey shoes she bought in London, she’s vlogged them, storied them and posted about three insta pics of them now. In fact she gave those shoes more air time on her grid than the company that paid hundreds for her to go away.

Also interesting how she met up with her mate Gregory Gaige and she didn’t mention it on her vlog or on her stories, I may be jumping to conclusions here but anyone would think she’s trying to phase him out
42BB08DC-99AF-4369-ABCD-3727C37283AB.jpeg

For anyone not wanting to waste 40 mins watching her vlog here’s a round up:

•Gifted night out at Disney on ice
•Gifted weekend away to London to see the lion king (what kind of a second rate company puts you up in a hotel at Heathrow after seeing a west end show lmao)
•Gifted night out for a zavvi event
•Talking about the gifted events she was invited too but was too busy to go to- the Disney Christmas thing and an avengers show.

She’s really getting her money’s worth out of those Mickey shoes she bought in London, she’s vlogged them, storied them and posted about three insta pics of them now. In fact she gave those shoes more air time on her grid than the company that paid hundreds for her to go away.

Also interesting how she met up with her mate Gregory Gaige and she didn’t mention it on her vlog or on her stories, I may be jumping to conclusions here but anyone would think she’s trying to phase him out
View attachment 47433

Yeah he's not been mentioned in a while!

I used to like sarahs vlogs, I thought she was quite normal and down to earth now it's all gifted days out, I don't know anyone who appreciates watching that tit, like look at this event I'm at where no one else can access the same experience and watching it thru a vlog doesn't count!

Hate when companies do this actually, if Joe Bloggs from the public can't buy the PR version of something then why show it off to these vloggers like that?

Yeah he's not been mentioned in a while!

I used to like sarahs vlogs, I thought she was quite normal and down to earth now it's all gifted days out, I don't know anyone who appreciates watching that tit, like look at this event I'm at where no one else can access the same experience and watching it thru a vlog doesn't count!

Hate when companies do this actually, if Joe Bloggs from the public can't buy the PR version of something then why show it off to these vloggers like that?
I agree it’s very unrelatable of her to just show which event she’s going to one after another after another as a weekly vlog. I would usually turn off as I have no interest in that type of stuff but somehow got through Sarah’s whole vlog of it.

Did you see the advert she did for Zavvi? The scruff didn’t even bother making her bed in any of the pics!
220641E1-73D4-4C0E-AFBB-F47E6443DEB8.jpeg

The code she was giving out was just for free delivery too, which is kind of insulting that she’s getting paid by zavvi and loads of freebies but all her followers get offered is a free delivery code.

What the actual hell is Disney Descendants it looks like pure tit I always zone out when she’s talking about it. Did anyone see the clip in a vlog where her and her bf were learning a dance from it?? Weird

Just seen the latest vlog is more free crap from Disney so can’t be arsed to watch that. Her vlogs are too long anyway.

Guys, she's still out there trying to buy more coats. I literally cannot with her anymore.

Just saw her stories why is she buying a coat in a size 20??? She’s saying it’s not big enough?? Are you blind hun

Just saw her stories why is she buying a coat in a size 20??? She’s saying it’s not big enough?? Are you blind hun
I like oversized coats in the winter but not 7 sizes up especially when they are already over sized even in the right size and she was on Instagram stories talking about how a children’s descendants top from Disney store fitted her. Maybe leave the limited plus size clothes to those who need them

Reactions: 6