Sarah Louise Porter, stealing Ideas and ripping off her customers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You think her fella would be having a word with her now.
Matthew is too kind, seriously. Sarah does seemingly nothing to contribute to any sort of savings. Any money she might make off a brand deal is immediately blown on primark, shoes she doesn't need more of, and ugly blouses. When was the last time she actually WORKED on princess rags too?? She hasn't released anything new in ages and she seems to let her orders run until the very last second. I felt that this was her chance to actually do something productive (I don't like her clothes, they look cheap, but some people seemed to enjoy it) and yet she couldn't even be damned to sew some skirts anymore. She was constantly complaining in the vlogs about how boring it was to sew. AND YET MATTHEW OFFERED TO HELP WITH HER BRAND - he wanted to learn to sew. He is just too good to her... What a mess.

Reactions: 1
Matthew does seem like a lovely guy she’s very lucky he’s so supportive and obviously deeply cares for her. I’m not sure if I should say it but I always felt like she played up to her illnesses a bit using it as an excuse to do nothing but sit in bed whilst he goes off to work all hours of the day.

Reactions: 2
Matthew does seem like a lovely guy she’s very lucky he’s so supportive and obviously deeply cares for her. I’m not sure if I should say it but I always felt like she played up to her illnesses a bit using it as an excuse to do nothing but sit in bed whilst he goes off to work all hours of the day.
I believe she is ill, truly. But I just find it really interesting how she is always perfectly fit for a Disney event or a shopping trip but the moment it comes time to sit down and work, that's when her illness kicks in. I know my mother has chronic fatigue amongst other things and she can't just afford to take days off because of it all the time, she powers through.

You're right, she is very lucky to have such a supportive partner. Matthew seems like a really great guy. But damn sometimes I wonder how he deals with her pissing away every penny she earns.

Yeah she always says she needs days to recover from traipsing to london for her gifted shite events but is never too ill to actually go to London.

She will genuinely have something, lazyitis, dunno but she always seems so affected by everything in life. You ever heard her talk about her uni experience, very very dramatic about it all, bullied in every job etc, seems a bit precious. Someone said earlier in the thread they had suggested to her to get her tragus pierced to help with migraines and she snapped back saying NO she doesn't like needles, ok hun you have your nose pierced tho....and surely that 2 seconds of pain would outweigh the debilitating migraines.

Yeah the whole princess thing annoys me! Clothes were tit looking anyway but it took her ages to get that off the ground now she's bored and wants to make it as a twitch streamer. Get a life hun.

Someone said earlier in the thread they had suggested to her to get her tragus pierced to help with migraines and she snapped back saying NO she doesn't like needles, ok hun you have your nose pierced tho....and surely that 2 seconds of pain would outweigh the debilitating migraines.
That was me 🙋‍♀️ It took 2 minutes to get my ears done and isn’t even that painful, plus you can’t see the needle as your head is tilted. I never understand people who won’t do things to help themselves, like when people have a headache but won’t take paracetamol/aspirin and would rather moan about it

Yeah she always says she needs days to recover from traipsing to london for her gifted shite events but is never too ill to actually go to London.

She will genuinely have something, lazyitis, dunno but she always seems so affected by everything in life. You ever heard her talk about her uni experience, very very dramatic about it all, bullied in every job etc, seems a bit precious. Someone said earlier in the thread they had suggested to her to get her tragus pierced to help with migraines and she snapped back saying NO she doesn't like needles, ok hun you have your nose pierced tho....and surely that 2 seconds of pain would outweigh the debilitating migraines.

Yeah the whole princess thing annoys me! Clothes were tit looking anyway but it took her ages to get that off the ground now she's bored and wants to make it as a twitch streamer. Get a life hun.
The way she talks about her uni experience is really cringey. That vlog where she went to her sister's graduation and acted like it was the most devastating experience for her was the most obnoxious thing I've ever seen. I felt really bad for her sis and hope that she didn't have to see that vlog and the Instagram post that went along with it. Nobody forced you into uni, hon, that was a choice. Tons of people have had crappy uni experiences and have lived to tell the tale.

That was me 🙋‍♀️ It took 2 minutes to get my ears done and isn’t even that painful, plus you can’t see the needle as your head is tilted. I never understand people who won’t do things to help themselves, like when people have a headache but won’t take paracetamol/aspirin and would rather moan about it
Unlike the majority of people, Sarah doesn't have to power through and get to her job when she has a headache. She has the liberty of spending thr day on the couch. Some people would much rather use the woe-is-me approach to life than to be proactive. Besides... she has her freaken nose pieced so miss me with that being afraid of needles crap!

Actually cannot cope with how pathetic Sarah is in this post lmao. Maybe just make the most having the house to yourself and get your work done, do any jobs that’s easier to do while no one is about to mess up the house again and chill out in peace on a night time with the bed to yourself? Genuinely don’t understand couples like this, how will she cope when they split up? She’s needs some independence ASAP

1A220DE4-9CB5-4184-B6B1-FAB55958AC3F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
A very accurate representation of Sarah lmao it hurtsssssss

• Haha
She is far too reliant on Matthew. Good for him getting away on his own!

Reactions: 4
Actually cannot cope with how pathetic Sarah is in this post lmao. Maybe just make the most having the house to yourself and get your work done, do any jobs that’s easier to do while no one is about to mess up the house again and chill out in peace on a night time with the bed to yourself? Genuinely don’t understand couples like this, how will she cope when they split up? She’s needs some independence ASAP

View attachment 51608
But guys "iT's LoVe"
She killed me with this. Truly. I don't see my boyfriend for weeks sometimes because LIFE HAPPENS and you'll never catch me filming myself on my floor begging for attention because of it. Just another excuse for her to not get anything done with her day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely riveting ten minute section of her weekly vlog where she shows us how to make breakfast. Who knew mixing pre cut frozen fruit with some yoghurt and seeds could be so interesting it could be used as ten minutes of vlog footage. I love how she addressed why she weighs her breakfast and that she doesn’t have an eating disorder after we spoke about it on here lmao, Hi Sarah! While you’re here sort yourself out love with our advice, you’re welcome

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolutely riveting ten minute section of her weekly vlog where she shows us how to make breakfast. Who knew mixing pre cut frozen fruit with some yoghurt and seeds could be so interesting it could be used as ten minutes of vlog footage. I love how she addressed why she weighs her breakfast and that she doesn’t have an eating disorder after we spoke about it on here lmao, Hi Sarah! While you’re here sort yourself out love with our advice, you’re welcome

Yeah and stop thinking press trips to London for Disney events is content! No one's interested!

Why does she have to be so dramatic about everything in life? I thought their break up had actually happened and Matthew had seen sense after a week off from her when I started reading it hahaha
1DE16923-5ABF-44E1-8C33-C30B728C7A36.jpeg

Why does she have to be so dramatic about everything in life? I thought their break up had actually happened and Matthew had seen sense after a week off from her when I started reading it hahaha View attachment 54072
She has been whining about that damn car for YEARS now. I can't feel the least bit badly for her when she spends so much money on useless crap and mountains of clothes that end up in a charity shop in a few months and yet she can't be bothered to invest money into her damn car. Also forget the fact that most "influencers" with her amount of followers also hold another "real" job to pay the bills. She lives in a fantasy world full of lie ins and Pyjama days she is so out of touch. She has no concept of what it means to be a responsible adult.

Reactions: 3
She has been whining about that damn car for YEARS now. I can't feel the least bit badly for her when she spends so much money on useless crap and mountains of clothes that end up in a charity shop in a few months and yet she can't be bothered to invest money into her damn car. Also forget the fact that most "influencers" with her amount of followers also hold another "real" job to pay the bills. She lives in a fantasy world full of lie ins and Pyjama days she is so out of touch. She has no concept of what it means to be a responsible adult.
She always complains about money but is going to Disneyworld and then goes out to the shops atleast 3 time’s a-week. She’s trying to be like inthefrow and that group with their weekly hauls. The sooner she realises that maybe if stops going to hairdressers every month to dye her hair another bright colour and cut the shopping and going to Costa for 3 months she might be-able to afford a good Secondhand car

Whats she on about on insta stories? Can't be arsed watching her weekly slog.
From what I gather she’s still being overly dramatic about her car again but I also can’t be bothered to watch an hour long weekly vlog haha

She’s showing another coat she bought. How many coats does one person need

• Wow