Sarah Louise Porter, stealing Ideas and ripping off her customers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she worked with PLT before? Said in the video it's a brand she's worked with and knows all the staff already so must be zavvi. Yeah duck moving your partners real important job to work for a cheap online market stall with shite t shirts

Reactions: 2
Has she worked with PLT before? Said in the video it's a brand she's worked with and knows all the staff already so must be zavvi. Yeah duck moving your partners real important job to work for a cheap online market stall with shite t shirts
Yeah she used to get stuff gifted from PLT, unless I’m getting it confused with some other cheap market stall style brand but I’m sure it was them. She won’t be able to take days off every week for her illness and migraines either so I don’t know how long she will last at it

If it is Zavvi, I can’t believe she’s making Matthew leave his graduate job that he worked so hard for, just so she can work minimum wage for a company that may go bust at any moment. Pretty selfish!
It feels like she hasn’t really thought it through and acting in the spur of the moment. I see them moving back after a couple of years.
I hope Matthew decides to stay to be honest, he needs to put himself and his career first. Also, I know Sarah doesn’t want kids - but does Matthew? I feel like she’s the one making all the decisions for them and he just ‘goes along with it’.

Reactions: 1
She will be back in Newcastle in a few months when she can’t hack it any longer. She’s been in a hotel all week, surely paying out more then she’s even earning? I guess because I can’t see her sticking at it for more then a few months it all seems like a waste of time and money doing this

wait wait wait, I watched her vlogs for a few years and she was always TOO TIRED to do anything (except shopping). She would go out for dinner and be exhausted. How is she now able to suddenly work a full time job? I’m confused. I guess self employment just wasn’t bringing in enough? Can’t see why she would take an actual job otherwise. She always came across quite lazy to me

Reactions: 4
Sick of her endless stories about her working day. You’re 30 luv, welcome to the real world where people work!
Came here to say the same thing! Is she gonna post a story of her going to work and leaving every day for the rest of her working life? Does she want a medal for going to work like an actual adult human?

Reactions: 3
It's 100% no way going to last! Lets take bets now what will give way first? Sarah's momentum or Zavvi being liquidised?

• Haha
It's 100% no way going to last! Lets take bets now what will give way first? Sarah's momentum or Zavvi being liquidised?
Sarah doing their social media might speed up their liquidation a bit more, plus the economy crashing at the moment doesn’t bode well for zavvi. I still think she will be gone in a few months citing it’s affecting her health, and poor Matthew will be trying to get his old job back. Has she said what she’s doing with her car? After all the dramatics of her getting it has she sold it I wonder

Really glad we also get to see her beautiful view of a car park every morning now as well as her commute too and from work 🤦🏻‍♀️ Top content from someone who now works in social media 😂

• Haha
I suffer from migraines and can’t even look at my phone or move my head without being sick when i have one but nothing helps them apart from the doctor prescribed medicine. I wonder if Sarah just has headaches but calls them migraines because she said she refuses to pay for the prescription surely If her head was so bad it would be better to pay for her medicine than crap from Primark

Reactions: 4
Really glad we also get to see her beautiful view of a car park every morning now as well as her commute too and from work 🤦🏻‍♀️ Top content from someone who now works in social media 😂
Yeah it’s so exciting seeing the urban decay of that bloody car park every day isn’t it? She’s so boring!

My oh my we’ve got an exciting couple of months coming guys. The daily video of the train pulling into the station and the story on her way home almost like she has to prove to us she’s “working”.

Listen up people, we’ve got ANOTHER exciting video of the blinds being pulled up to reveal the view of the car park. Whoop! Can you imagine her in Disney World if she gets excited over a crappy view like this?!

• Haha
OMG her stories tonight have wound me right up! Why is she lying that she’s been in the house for three weeks when in the last three weeks we’ve seen her move to Manchester, stay in a hotel, go to work for a week using public transport, go to bars and cafes, go shopping after work. Now she’s moving back with Matthew, who is betting she won’t return to Manchester again?! I just cannot with her lies, now she’s whipping out her antibiotics to prove she’s ill but won’t say what they’re for so what’s the point in showing them? Only uses her illness when it suits her

Reactions: 1
OMG her stories tonight have wound me right up! Why is she lying that she’s been in the house for three weeks when in the last three weeks we’ve seen her move to Manchester, stay in a hotel, go to work for a week using public transport, go to bars and cafes, go shopping after work. Now she’s moving back with Matthew, who is betting she won’t return to Manchester again?! I just cannot with her lies, now she’s whipping out her antibiotics to prove she’s ill but won’t say what they’re for so what’s the point in showing them? Only uses her illness when it suits her
View attachment 99162
Why is so angry. She’s getting angry incase somebody says anything to her. I’m sure she could have explained that better and nobody would have cared because of course nobody would expect anyone who doesn’t need to stay home alone for three weeks probably longer when her boyfriend is a 2 hour drive away with a car. I’m rolling my eyes at her pulling out the antibiotics and tone of voice more than her actually going home because really she should have went home to her boyfriend as soon as her sister left the flat

Why is so angry. She’s getting angry incase somebody says anything to her. I’m sure she could have explained that better and nobody would have cared because of course nobody would expect anyone who doesn’t need to stay home alone for three weeks probably longer when her boyfriend is a 2 hour drive away with a car. I’m rolling my eyes at her pulling out the antibiotics and tone of voice more than her actually going home because really she should have went home to her boyfriend as soon as her sister left the flat
Exactly, she also said she’s not going home because she lonely but this is the girl who was moping on the floor that she missed Matthew so much that it hurt when she went a week without seeing him a few months ago.
She’s saying she’s in too much pain to go shopping for herself so how is she going to cope when she has to start getting a train, working a full time job, shopping and cleaning plus anything else she’s planning on doing? Matthew is mad if relocates to Manchester as she will not last in that job

Attention seeking posts like this really annoy me. She won’t tell her followers what’s wrong and said the other day she doesn’t want to talk about it so why post this? She could have just not said anything and no one would have been any the wiser but she wanted to attention seek and get messages saying OMG hun I hope ur ok xx
7CCEBBAE-7BB0-4B98-B7B2-6710312D9EFF.jpeg