Sarah Louise Porter, stealing Ideas and ripping off her customers.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First time commenting, but I have severe M.E. and she gives us a bad name. I really, really dislike her for it and it only makes me feel even worse about myself and my situation. My life has been absolutely devastated by this disease, I have no 'life' and realistically probably never will. I remember watching a video of hers once when she said she had M.E. tips...it was about drinking some protein drink or something after going to the gym, to lessen the 'crash'. The gym?! I can't even get down the stairs in my house to get outside, let alone do what she does, it's a joke and her followers just soak it up with the "poor you" trope, it's disgusting. Anyway, so glad she has a thread here, I really think she's a lazy, greedy beggar!

Sending hugs, I have no doubt about your struggles, I've seen M.E. ruin peoples lives. She is honestly just an spoilt, entitled little brat.

Reactions: 1
Has she really gone abroad during a global pandemic though.... 🤔🙈 why?? The last thing I'd do or promote is going abroad right now 🤷‍♀️

Also with the caption about disney world.. she would of had no choice but to cancel as you still can't get in the country 🙄🙄
She is a mess, once again it confirms what we already know that she doesn’t have a chronic illness and is a big faker because anyone with a chronic illness would not be putting themselves through unnecessary risk by going on holiday and sitting on a crowded plane, she’s as bad as Gemmasummer_
let’s hope turkey gets added to the quarantine list while she’s away lmao

Reactions: 3
She is a mess, once again it confirms what we already know that she doesn’t have a chronic illness and is a big faker because anyone with a chronic illness would not be putting themselves through unnecessary risk by going on holiday and sitting on a crowded plane, she’s as bad as Gemmasummer_
let’s hope turkey gets added to the quarantine list while she’s away lmao
Yes!! Exactly!! All of this! If you have a serious illness going abroad right now would be the last thing on your list of things to be doing. I honestly don't understand these "influencers" and their followers are the worst the way they suck up to these people and no one ever questions them like there is literally noone on Sarah's post questioning her about going on holiday???

Haaa yes can you imagine if the government puts it on quarantine list haha her posts if that was to happen 😂😂😂

Seriously? Wow, she's something else. Completely agree with everything above, whilst M.E. has never been a shielded category, I personally haven't left the house (AT ALL) since early March and my family are terrified of bringing it home to me. As someone who has suffered from M.E. for almost 2 decades now, lockdown wasn't really that hard or different to my usual life, so I got really irked by people with M.E. (Danielle Vanier was one) who said the opposite, about how strange it was to be home all the time and not getting out. Not getting out/having no fun life is M.E. it's bloody rotten. I often go weeks or 2-3 months without leaving the house when I'm really knackered (nothing to do with Covid), but with having to queue more (standing for long periods), avoiding touching/leaning on things for support (because you don't know who has touched it) and being in a wheelchair and having to avoid all the new street obstacles (outdoor tents/tables etc), it's not possible for me to get out in my local town now, so travelling abroad is just mind-blowing to me for someone who supposedly has this. SLP however has never lived an ordinary M.E. lifestyle though, it affects her only when it's convenient and even then it's mild. I have no issue with that if she'd admit to it, but she makes out she has it worse than anyone else. The minions that worship her every move too :rolleyes:

Reactions: 2
FFS, begging at it's best :sick: Plus more Care Bears x Irregular Choice freebies in the Instagram post before...she only ever posts IC stuff when she's been gifted it.

🤣 🤣 🤣 must be in the Zoe Sugg camp of "wear big because it makes you look smaller"!

Is lockdown a joke to Sarah? She just decides to casually sit on the supermarket floor and have a photo shoot in the middle of a lockdown. Actually disgusted by this, if I’d have seen this in my local supermarket I’d have gone straight to the manager to make a complaint
3FD6CD5B-76BD-4357-B5F8-C127B8B5D47D.jpeg

• Wow
I’m a bit confused about Sarah’s story she posted. Her bf has coronavirus and they spent New Years apart but she went and saw him through the window. Wasn’t she still living with him? Have I missed something or has she hot footed it out of there when he got symptoms or something?
0D933101-6615-41FC-8595-D92E7CA94E6E.png

Maybe she’s staying with her sister? Although I can’t tell from the reflection who is inside/outside and if it’s Matthew he shouldn’t be leaving his house

Maybe she’s staying with her sister? Although I can’t tell from the reflection who is inside/outside and if it’s Matthew he shouldn’t be leaving his house
Matthew is inside, she’s visiting him. I’m just confused if she has broken isolation rules or anything if they were living together and then she went to her sisters when Matthew got symptoms. I dunno where else she could be staying

I doubt shes gone all the way back to Manchester on her own. She lasted what a few week before she had a cringe melt down over missing Matthew 🙄 . That story is a bit pathetic and is literally screaming for attention first time in 14 years we have spent it apart 🙄 cry me a river Sarah... what about these people who have lost loved ones to covid and can never spend another new years with them. Shes so dramatic 🙄

I doubt shes gone all the way back to Manchester on her own. She lasted what a few week before she had a cringe melt down over missing Matthew 🙄 . That story is a bit pathetic and is literally screaming for attention first time in 14 years we have spent it apart 🙄 cry me a river Sarah... what about these people who have lost loved ones to covid and can never spend another new years with them. Shes so dramatic 🙄
I don’t know if I imagined it or if she said she was back in Manchester a little while ago? She doesn’t share much nowadays so I’m really doubting myself 😂😂 but it would make sense if they both moved to Manchester again as then her sister would be near and that’s probably where she’s staying (she would no doubt justify it by saying her sister is staying with her bf, just like last time she broke the rules)...