Sarah & Josh (POG family)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm..... Tracie doesn't seem to be giving Jenny great advice about oncology and palliative care and why didn't she give Kyle advice about what he needs to do instead of him making that video asking for advice from strangers?
Tracie worked in oncology and palliative care, but Jenny & Kyle are resorting to asking strangers for help? It makes no sense to me.

Reactions: 4
I agree. It’s every man for himself these days. Not in every case but in most.
Agree on that and l see it from the other side watching cancer patients suffering with very little to no support!
---
Hmmmm..... Tracie doesn't seem to be giving Jenny great advice about oncology and palliative care and why didn't she give Kyle advice about what he needs to do instead of him making that video asking for advice from strangers?
Well pointed out!
---
That’s not harsh or cynical. That’s my experience volunteering in a patient and relative support group. Not sure where you live or what communities you are referring to but my neighbours don’t even say hello to each other. Will roll over and ignore a car or house alarm going off, instead of checking on their neighbours. Considering you find most of my opinions harsh and cynical, why don’t you block me?
---

Kyle publically asked for help? If he has more on his mind to be dealing with responses to his help pleas then why ask for help? I think asking for help and ignoring responders is crazy.
I hear you!
---
That video was totally a stunt, baiting for views and engagement. I can't believe people are still pouring their hearts out in the comment section. Bless!
Cancer is their business model and it's about time people woke up to this crap on YT.
---
Correct and for all of those that keep telling me how wrong I am about sweet Jenny and Kyle. Please just block me because they are truly just dying for dollars.
Might as well just block me too because they are all cut from the same cloth as far as lm concerned.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
He really needs some help.
Well, Paul is unique........ I will say that much about him :D
Jenny does emotional I am dying and we have no plans in place, anyone help us? Paul = Dispose of your rampant rabbit before Kyle or the kids find it. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, Paul is unique........ I will say that much about him :D
Jenny does emotional I am dying and we have no plans in place, anyone help us? Paul = Dispose of your rampant rabbit before Kyle or the kids find it. :D
He's a character. I admire his chutzpah but maybe not his Josh fixation. I feel very sorry for him. He's in a really crappy place but he is keeping his spirits up and not whining and begging.

• Heart
He's a character. I admire his chutzpah but maybe not his Josh fixation. I feel very sorry for him. He's in a really crappy place but he is keeping his spirits up and not whining and begging.
His video telling people that he doesn't need any monetary help at all and that people should donate blood where they can if they want to feel helpful was a breath of fresh air. When I saw the title "If you want to donate" I was ready for another video asking for money, but I was pleasantly surprised.

• Heart
Correct and for all of those that keep telling me how wrong I am about sweet Jenny and Kyle. Please just block me because they are truly just dying for dollars.
I feel like I must be so naive because this never occurred to me but I fully accept I could be wrong!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
From the POG Discord server:

Screen Shot 2023-08-09 at 3.47.17 PM.png

A lot of these people are dumber than rocks. You have to have practically next to no people-reading skills to realize that Josh is over the Apples and having people constantly bring them up. Honestly, I've found it pretty rude of people to mention Kyle and Jenny over and over again in Youtube comments and in the Discord sever. Even when Sarah was alive, people would constantly talk about Jenny under the POG Family channel. Am I the only one who felt the urge to say "THIS ISN'T JENNY AND KYLE'S CHANNEL"? I get that a lot of people follow both families, but I would be pretty annoyed if I'm sharing my own journey (or my spouse's journey) and constantly have people talking about someone else.

• Heart

View attachment 2368978

A lot of these people are dumber than rocks. You have to have practically next to no people-reading skills to realize that Josh is over the Apples and having people constantly bring them up. Honestly, I've found it pretty rude of people to mention Kyle and Jenny over and over again in Youtube comments and in the Discord sever. Even when Sarah was alive, people would constantly talk about Jenny under the POG Family channel. Am I the only one who felt the urge to say "THIS ISN'T JENNY AND KYLE'S CHANNEL"? I get that a lot of people follow both families, but I would be pretty annoyed if I'm sharing my own journey (or my spouse's journey) and constantly have people talking about someone else.
Its not their channel.do not get it.Dumber than dumber.

Reactions: 6
Josh brought us up in his latest video (entitled "Life After Death" though he doesn't really talk about that). But he said it was ok that we didn't approve - of her 'duck Cancer' shirt in the funeral home, etc. He said it's what she wanted - to be able to say that one last time.

Not really much other than talking about the wonderful community.

View attachment 2368978

POG family, Apple family and Tiffany thinks family supporters all have FITH disease (Fffed In The Head) they are all the same sheep on each of their channels. (Pretty sure rocks have more intelligence).
---
Josh brought us up in his latest video (entitled "Life After Death" though he doesn't really talk about that). But he said it was ok that we didn't approve - of her 'duck Cancer' shirt in the funeral home, etc. He said it's what she wanted - to be able to say that one last time.

Not really much other than talking about the wonderful community.
Yup those wonderful $$$$$ oops l mean community.

Reactions: 2
I'm a sucker for stories. I used to literally sit and listen to my grandparents chatter all day long about what it was like living during the war, their childhood, their experiences. I always find it fascinating and educational.
Paul is the type of person I would probably gel with if I was to meet him in a bar or cafe. I enjoy listenin
POG family, Apple family and Tiffany thinks family supporters all have FITH disease (Fffed In The Head) they are all the same sheep on each of their channels. (Pretty sure rocks have more intelligence).
---

Yup those wonderful $$$$$ oops l mean community.
Haha the subscriber that recommended Kyle perhaps contact Tiffany thinks for help and support. I will never forget reading that comment. EVER.
The majority of subscribers really are something else. The lady who sets her alarm to get out of bed, get down on her knees and pray each night (during the night). Doesn't her husband/bed partner wondered what the actual f she is doing down on her knees praying for cancer vloggers?
And I keep saying it and will continue saying it. These bunch of people will speak down and be outright rude to other subscribers living with cancer, but claim to support Jenny because she's got cancer? Biggest joke ever.

• Heart
  • Haha
I'm a sucker for stories. I used to literally sit and listen to my grandparents chatter all day long about what it was like living during the war, their childhood, their experiences. I always find it fascinating and educational.
Paul is the type of person I would probably gel with if I was to meet him in a bar or cafe. I enjoy listenin

Haha the subscriber that recommended Kyle perhaps contact Tiffany thinks for help and support. I will never forget reading that comment. EVER.
The majority of subscribers really are something else. The lady who sets her alarm to get out of bed, get down on her knees and pray each night (during the night). Doesn't her husband/bed partner wondered what the actual f she is doing down on her knees praying for cancer vloggers?
And I keep saying it and will continue saying it. These bunch of people will speak down and be outright rude to other subscribers living with cancer, but claim to support Jenny because she's got cancer? Biggest joke ever.
I still remember those loving caring TT supporters, praying for her, sending her messages of support whilst posting unalive threats to others!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's a little weird. First a camping trip (a few hours after Sarah's death), right after that beach trips every day, and he says he's very happy.
It's like he just couldn't wait for poor Sarah to die so he could have fun again.

• Sad