Sarah & Josh (POG family)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The truth is that many don't really care about their neighbours, the homeless people with stage 4 cancer (and there is many of them) and the lady in hospice with no family.
Oh I think that's far too harsh and cynical. Most communities I know of really rally and support their friends and neighbors when they are going through a hardship or health crisis. It's just many choose not to make their battles public. I find when people do let others know they need help, people are overwhelmingly kind and generous with their time and money.

Reactions: 5
The truth is that many don't really care about their neighbours, the homeless people with stage 4 cancer (and there is many of them) and the lady in hospice with no family.
I agree. It’s every man for himself these days. Not in every case but in most.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG 🤦🏼 Josh is so annoying... how about you mind your own effing business and stop talking about Kyle and Jenny.

WTF, he's literally telling people not to donate to them. I agree with what he says about other people having it way worse than them (also, we know that J&K will spend that money in a dumb way etc.) but no one ever stepped on his toes telling people not to buy their stupid merch etc. What an immature resentful jealous clown.

I too think he wrote that out of spite after J&K (rightly) snubbed him and his lap dog Paul. Why would J&K give them attention? It was obvious that both of them were reaching out to grow their audience and not because they genuinely cared: Kyle is not stupid.

Reactions: 10
Josh was definitely being petty with that post, and I also agree that his reason for naming names was because he felt snubbed. A more diplomatic way of going about it would've just been to post the people he intends to help and avoid mentioning J&K at all.

But with that said, I can't say I'm mad at him, because what he said is true and I'm glad it was stated on a somewhat big platform in the "cancer community." I hope it'll get the dunces who keep pouring money into Jenny's GFM might take a step back and realize that they don't need any more of your help. Especially not when they're talking about remodeling and going on vacations.

Reactions: 6
Oh I think that's far too harsh and cynical. Most communities I know of really rally and support their friends and neighbors when they are going through a hardship or health crisis. It's just many choose not to make their battles public. I find when people do let others know they need help, people are overwhelmingly kind and generous with their time and money.
That’s not harsh or cynical. That’s my experience volunteering in a patient and relative support group. Not sure where you live or what communities you are referring to but my neighbours don’t even say hello to each other. Will roll over and ignore a car or house alarm going off, instead of checking on their neighbours. Considering you find most of my opinions harsh and cynical, why don’t you block me?
---
Doesn't Josh think Kyle has more on his mind than replying to his messages? Crazy.
Kyle publically asked for help? If he has more on his mind to be dealing with responses to his help pleas then why ask for help? I think asking for help and ignoring responders is crazy.

Reactions: 8
That’s not harsh or cynical. That’s my experience volunteering in a patient and relative support group. Not sure where you live or what communities you are referring to but my neighbours don’t even say hello to each other. Will roll over and ignore a car or house alarm going off, instead of checking on their neighbours. Considering you find most of my opinions harsh and cynical, why don’t you block me?
That's so sad that's been your experience, it's quite different from what I've experienced. And I don't find most of your opinions harsh and cynical, Saydee. I actually enjoy and appreciate your posts, even when we disagree. And I don't block people, I still like reading other people's opinions even though I might not agree with them. Well, most of the time anyway. :LOL:

Last edited:
Kyle publically asked for help? If he has more on his mind to be dealing with responses to his help pleas then why ask for help? I think asking for help and ignoring responders is crazy.
That video was totally a stunt, baiting for views and engagement. I can't believe people are still pouring their hearts out in the comment section. Bless!

• Heart
That video was totally a stunt, baiting for views and engagement. I can't believe people are still pouring their hearts out in the comment section. Bless!
Exactly. Even if he didn't respond he could at least do the heart thing to show he read them.

• Heart
Of course it was.
They are all as bad as each other.

While Tiffany was in hospital and her subscribers was waiting with baited breath for news, Jenny was spamming Ts channel with a link to her channel. Its how she grew her channel because it was struggling.
Jenny & Kyle use all the tactics.
Jenny is dying and in pain on the sofa, her advise to Kyle is to go make a video on his channel and ask for help because Jenny thinks it will help him. Great, but Kyle then ignores all offers of help?
LM spread in cancer is very rare with a rubbish prognosis. Who better to advise Kyle? Little old Dot who sends love but knows nothing about LM spread, or Josh? The man who's literally just been through it with his wife?
Kyle wasn't looking for real help, Kyle was looking to build his channel via engagement.
Jenny then gets the news that she has 6m to 9m left. She boldly says she is dying and asks viewers for advise. What does she need to do from a legal point of view? She has never dealt with this before and would like some help? Usual folk would turn to their oncologist or cancer organisations, solicitors, legal bodies............ but not Jenny. Jenny asks her subscribers for help. Paul then makes a video listing his top 10 tips of what needs to be done. Asks his followers to spam Jennys channel with a link to his channel.
Jenny has now told her viewers in EVERY video that she is dying (just incase they forget?) why? because it getting channel engagement & cash.
The tide is now turning though. Those UK readers of the gutter press had stories appear about the young lady with CHILDREN who is in the US dying thanks to lung cancer and its unfair because she's never smoked, not even 1 cigarette. Well, those readers had their curiosity woken up, enough to go look up the channel. The discussion is now why these 2 young parents sat their YOUNG children down and asked them to play guess. "Do you think mummys cancer is better or worse?" As if a 4 year old is going to understand that question. And the burning question being discussed is "Why is Winnie asking if she can die with Jenny? "
This is why these types of private family conversations should remain private in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oops sorry, I hadn't realized this last bit was also directed at what I had said. Well, Kyle was asking for help in terms of dealing with what he was going through, yes. I see your point, but I'm sure he had a huge amount of replies about it and surely he cannot go through and respond to everyone. It doesn't mean he didn't appreciate the replies and support. I guess honestly to me if someone asks for help, and then I offer it, and they don't reply, I take no offense at all. I don't put conditions on things like that, and I would not be upset about it. Kyle obviously has a lot on his plate. Maybe he also didn't want to get involved with Josh's channel, who knows. Either way, that's up to him. Personally I really didn't like the way Josh made the whole thing so public. He should have privately offered Kyle help once, and when Kyle didn't reply, he should have left it at that. Instead they were spamming Jenny and Kyle with messages and public posts. I found it really distasteful.

Reactions: 4
Josh was definitely being petty with that post, and I also agree that his reason for naming names was because he felt snubbed. A more diplomatic way of going about it would've just been to post the people he intends to help and avoid mentioning J&K at all.

But with that said, I can't say I'm mad at him, because what he said is true and I'm glad it was stated on a somewhat big platform in the "cancer community." I hope it'll get the dunces who keep pouring money into Jenny's GFM might take a step back and realize that they don't need any more of your help. Especially not when they're talking about remodeling and going on vacations.
I agree. There are young patients with lower graded cancers that could be cured if treated aggressively (Tiffany thinks a good example) but many don't have the funds.
Patients ( I posted the link to Leas channel) where a mum with a disabled husband and 3 young children is trying to raise money so that she can be cremated. It gets views but not many donations.

• Sad
  • Heart
Gonna sponsor one family per month? Sarahs not yet had her funeral while Josh is discussing sponsoring one family per month?
He also says Sarah started the channel to bring in income because of the impact her diagnosis had on them. Thats not true though, Sarah posted a video saying Josh asked her to open a gofundme, she wasn't comfy with it, but she would do it and see how it goes.

Josh then says Sarah remained working throughout her diagnosis/illness. Therefore if that was the case, why did they need another source of income?

Amelia, Braedon and Josh are all going to vlog so they can support families.

• Wow
Gonna sponsor one family per month? Sarahs not yet had her funeral while Josh is discussing sponsoring one family per month?
He also says Sarah started the channel to bring in income because of the impact her diagnosis had on them. Thats not true though, Sarah posted a video saying Josh asked her to open a gofundme, she wasn't comfy with it, but she would do it and see how it goes.

Josh then says Sarah remained working throughout her diagnosis/illness. Therefore if that was the case, why did they need another source of income?

Amelia, Braedon and Josh are all going to vlog so they can support families.
Here's the video where Sarah talks about they need $1500 a month from the GoFundMe or somewhere else if she can't work.
I think she actually worked until the last 5 or 6 weeks before she died.

• Heart
From the discord a couple weeks ago regarding Paul in Perth's financial etc advice:

"Hiya, Paul. I've just subscribed to your channel after seeing your Jenny Apple videos (and Pog, of course), but I'd like you to know her two cousins have watched and commented with gratitude on your videos. Jenny's cousin called Tracie will most likely advise Kyle and Jenny when to watch (regarding mental preparedness) as she used to worked in oncology and palliative care for many years. Your videos are known to them. Again, thanks for your selfless advice and pragmatic lists. Perhaps when the time is right, one of them will reach out to you, but it may be tough for them to do right now.

Either way, I want you to know the family has your videos locked and loaded for Kyle and Jenny to see. You no longer need to worry they're unaware."

Reactions: 2
So how is Josh going to "support" other families? He's not a high earner & is closing the GFM. I just don't see this going very far. He's now deep in "all the feels" as he says (what masculine man says this?) but soon he'll be camping & traveling & I bet his interest will fade & he'll want to move as far away from cancer & suffering as possible. Heck, he even said he's going to try & meet his lapdog Paul!

• Haha
From the discord a couple weeks ago regarding Paul in Perth's financial etc advice:

"Hiya, Paul. I've just subscribed to your channel after seeing your Jenny Apple videos (and Pog, of course), but I'd like you to know her two cousins have watched and commented with gratitude on your videos. Jenny's cousin called Tracie will most likely advise Kyle and Jenny when to watch (regarding mental preparedness) as she used to worked in oncology and palliative care for many years. Your videos are known to them. Again, thanks for your selfless advice and pragmatic lists. Perhaps when the time is right, one of them will reach out to you, but it may be tough for them to do right now.

Either way, I want you to know the family has your videos locked and loaded for Kyle and Jenny to see. You no longer need to worry they're unaware."
Hmmmm..... Tracie doesn't seem to be giving Jenny great advice about oncology and palliative care and why didn't she give Kyle advice about what he needs to do instead of him making that video asking for advice from strangers?