Sarah & Josh (POG family)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The latest video helping random strangers is admirable. But the thumbnail the gentleman looks less than enthusiastic for Josh to help him. Or maybe he's not happy being filmed
Dunno, I've stopped watching him. Anyway, charity for the cameras= publicity stunt. The guy is desperate to keep the channel alive.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Dunno, I've stopped watching him. Anyway, charity for the cameras= publicity stunt. The guy is desperate to keep the channel alive.
Josh has a regular job that he should concentrate on and give up on YouTube unless he and his son want to continue with a gaming channel.

Reactions: 3
The latest video helping random strangers is admirable. But the thumbnail the gentleman looks less than enthusiastic for Josh to help him. Or maybe he's not happy being filmed
This is very problematic filming people who are obviously going through a rough time, they could be mentally unwell, have addiction issues, running from the law, family or a troubled environment, they don't need to be plastered all over YT.

Reactions: 6
Josh your kids aren't content. Stop making your kids approach strangers for your acts of kindness BS!!
To those that watch videos of a small child being made to run to strangers to give them a rose, stop encouraging this dangerous behaviour, you are paying for child exploitation!!!
Screenshot_20230903_210606_Instagram.jpg

Thank you for posting this! That is really mean, she didn’t deserve to lose her channel. Not “kind” at all!
This is very sad. The baby’s J and P should have contacted her directly and worked this out. J and P are no moral authorities. I feel very bad if this was her primary source of income. P can’t be trusted. I hope she get another channel going.

Reactions: 2
Thank you for posting this! That is really mean, she didn’t deserve to lose her channel. Not “kind” at all!
Yup. They are Paul and Josh are both disingenuous asshats. I was never a huge Josh fan but I liked Paul and thought he was interesting and quirky but now he's just weird.

Oof the drama... exhausting! Honestly I can't bring myself to watch this woman, first of all stop messing with those goddamn glasses and looking at the camera like that 😱😬, and second, as much as I can't stand Josh and Paul, I have no respect for cancer vlogger "react video" youtubers. 👎👎

• Heart
Well, Josh is already broaching the subject of falling in love with someone else. It’s a valid thing to talk about, but it seems kinda early to be even considering the possibility. I do actually think Josh should allow himself to love again, but it feels early. Just as predicted, he will not last long as a single father.

Josh is clearly just trying to sell himself as a life coach for widowers and caregiving partners of sick spouses. He doesn't wanna lose the easy cash flow he's been getting from Sarah's illness. He doesn't wanna go back to a normal life of anonymity and hard work.

Reactions: 4
Josh is clearly just trying to sell himself as a life coach for widowers and caregiving partners of sick spouses. He doesn't wanna lose the easy cash flow he's been getting from Sarah's illness. He doesn't wanna go back to a normal life of anonymity and hard work.
I thought something similar! I haven't really continued watching the channel but I saw a video where he was playing with the editing. Almost showing him looking like he was preaching. I was watching for Sarah. No need to watch Josh's self serving nonsense.

How long has it been since Sarah died? Shocking that Josh is already thinking about moving on.

Does anyone know when Sarahs funeral was?

• Sad
How long has it been since Sarah died? Shocking that Josh is already thinking about moving on.

From memory, I believe she passed away in early August. I don't think they had a funeral either, but I could be wrong. They had a viewing of her body and that was all I recall being mentioned. Josh said they would be having a celebration of her life at a later date, but I don't think it's happened yet.

From memory, I believe she passed away in early August. I don't think they had a funeral either, but I could be wrong. They had a viewing of her body and that was all I recall being mentioned. Josh said they would be having a celebration of her life at a later date, but I don't think it's happened yet.
Thanks for answering. It saves me trying to catch up.

They didn't have a funeral. And no "celebration of life" either - John said it would be in the beginning of September, but no, it didn't happen.

• Sad
They didn't have a funeral. And no "celebration of life" either - John said it would be in the beginning of September, but no, it didn't happen.
I believe there was a celebration of life. Josh had spoke about it, but no video. I could be dreaming 😜

• Wow
Reactions: 2