Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She genuinely thinks she's an influencer now, she's painful to listen to, has no personality and can only get the likes of bperfect and ohmyglam to work with her😁 my nannys dog could be a brand ambassador for ohmyglam and he'd do a better job😁😁

She’s as rough as the backroads she drives on with her provisional license. Her resting witch face is her actual look. She’s not even following the SW plan nor is she loosing weight. We all struggle with that but I’m not selling a brand. She’s so busy flogging oh my sham and B-the-same-colour-as-durt tan that she’s forgotten she’s supposed to sell SW too.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s as rough as the backroads she drives on with her provisional license. Her resting witch face is her actual look. She’s not even following the SW plan nor is she loosing weight. We all struggle with that but I’m not selling a brand. She’s so busy flogging oh my sham and B-the-same-colour-as-durt tan that she’s forgotten she’s supposed to sell SW too.
She's a complete fraud, most people were following her for sw tips and all she does is come on and say she's not following it. If your leader can't follow the plan then why are they charging you for advice?

Reactions: 12
Slimming world consultant advertising/promoting jellies full of pork fat absolutely vile🐷🐷 Also promoting meals so high in syns 11 I think 🙈 the meal tonight looked awful, I personal don’t think she can cook she used frozen chips last week instead of chopping a potato and throwing it in the airfryer. I liked her at the start but it’s all promoting and freebies now. I really like her mother I think she’s brilliant..The comment about her sister The Alpaca😂😂makes me laugh..I’d say she tear ya if she got going!! As for the dog going to doggy daycare you couldn’t make it up!! 😂

Reactions: 11
But how IS she? I haven't seen how she REALLY IS in ages. I'm worried now, I hope she updates :D:D:D:D:D

I’m also dying to know how she really is 🙄 and I need at least an Eeeeeemmmmmmmm 12 minute IGTV to let me know she’s ok !

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't follow slimming world, never have but know from friends doing it, 11 and a half syns for a chicken burrito bowl seems an awful lot for something you could make yourself for probably 0 syns... Anyone I know that follows it, I think has 15 syns per day (I could be wrong) so that seems like an awful lot to use on one meal that's fairly basic to make yourself!! I don't care what she says, she absolutely would not buy these meals herself!!!

Reactions: 9
i went to a sw class before and had to sit for an hour listening to a hyper one telling us that mashing a banana was syns but eating it whole wasnt.
what a waste of money. food is food gwan away they are robbin people at those classes.
eat their mock food and loose weight but dont eat normal food cos ther high in syns :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don't follow slimming world, never have but know from friends doing it, 11 and a half syns for a chicken burrito bowl seems an awful lot for something you could make yourself for probably 0 syns... Anyone I know that follows it, I think has 15 syns per day (I could be wrong) so that seems like an awful lot to use on one meal that's fairly basic to make yourself!! I don't care what she says, she absolutely would not buy these meals herself!!!
You are spot on. That’s why it’s a ridiculous way of calculating healthy meals. Read the bloody ingredients Sarah gurrrrrl. Prop hoping to be a brand ambassador for them

Reactions: 5
There meals aren’t very appealing if I am honest!!

I agree. I think she sees herself as a huge star and is dying to leave SW.
I also think she gave her mother a few of the free meals as she made tit of heating rice and a stir fry yesterday!! Poor Tina couldn’t even heat a ready meal right!! 😂😂 she’s so funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Heard it all tonight. She's going to clock. Out after her spray tan..... Telling us all this while she is sitting in a play place AGAIN with the kids. Does she realise that looking after herself and pampering herself is not considered work. What a dope... Taking a well deserved day off tomorrow. Everyday is a day off for her. Lazy witch

I actually can't stand her. I used to like her as her page was about weight loss and slimming world even though she lost the majority of weight with the gym. Now she thinks she is Just Jordan or so sue me. She clearly is not! That photo where she was modelling the tan in the swimsuit made me want to puke 🤮 not flattering at all Im sorry for being so blunt about it. She's a wannabe and will always be. I felt sorry for her about the wedding but Brian had a lucky escape. She isn't even trying to lose weight, she's not a great advocate for SW or anything at all and I DONT care how she REALLY IS😂 such an attention seeker she'll be callingherself a self help guru next 🙈😂

I actually can't stand her. I used to like her as her page was about weight loss and slimming world even though she lost the majority of weight with the gym. Now she thinks she is Just Jordan or so sue me. She clearly is not! That photo where she was modelling the tan in the swimsuit made me want to puke 🤮 not flattering at all Im sorry for being so blunt about it. She's a wannabe and will always be. I felt sorry for her about the wedding but Brian had a lucky escape. She isn't even trying to lose weight, she's not a great advocate for SW or anything at all and I DONT care how she REALLY IS😂 such an attention seeker she'll be callingherself a self help guru next 🙈😂
Spot on! Notions. She doesn’t come across as the girly girly tan/make up that most insta huns stereotypically do - she’s like a dogs dinner .

Reactions: 10
Just Jordan hold my bump in case it falls out!! Can’t stand her!! All the clothes she get from penny’s for free she takes back after photographing them and get refunded!! My friends daughter works in Penny’s said she is a snotty witch!! As for fit to fab well the free ready meals must taste as bad as they look because she starved herself all day!! 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Hold the bleeping phone. Fair play to her losing the weight and documenting it but she can feck right off promoting those death trap waist trainers! Disgusted a “Health & Lifestyle” blogger would printing using them. Having bore the brunt of them personally they are dangerous and just restrict your organs to make you consume less food. They’re also unhygienic and can cause MASSIVE blistering. When I confronted the company regarding the state mine left me in I was told “guidelines have to be followed ie no rigourous work outs, time limits etc” when bloggers are not making ppl (nor the supplier) away of these factors. It’s a lazy cop out way and you bust back out of them like a whale after being constricted. If anyone actually wants to waist train it must be done safely with steel boned corsets. They’re waist TRAINERS not I’m a lazy witch flab fixers

• Wow
  • Haha
She's so lost and she doesn't know what to do with herself. She'll try and sell anything, whether she believes in it or not. She has this idea of herself as a self-help guru but she's so full of herself that no one actually believes in what she's saying. Shes the next sms, unable to get a #ad or #collab

Reactions: 9
She's so lost and she doesn't know what to do with herself. She'll try and sell anything, whether she believes in it or not. She has this idea of herself as a self-help guru but she's so full of herself that no one actually believes in what she's saying. Shes the next sms, unable to get a #ad or #collab
So right omg everything is an #ad#BA or for me #desperate#instawhore#attentionseeking 🙈
I can't stand every post is #ad#BA #attentionseeking #instawhore#desperate
🙈😂

Reactions: 4
I used to like her but lately shes acting very stuck up. I'm not a single parent. I'm married but I get NO free time. I've no time to get my lashes done, tan done and all the other things she has going on... never mind the free time actually, I've not got the disposable income to be able to do these things. I'm sick to my teeth of all these bloggers coming on complaining they are tired and need a break while they are on their phone waiting outside their next appointment where they kids are being minded by someone else!! THAT IS A bleeping BREAK. Jesus they are getting on my nerves!!!

Reactions: 14
I had to laugh the other day - putting fake tan on to go to aldi. Wtf! But she’s so busy.

Never seen anyone who is so plain but has such a massive opinion of herself. On one hand I'm like fairplay to ye and on the other I'm like wtaf.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.