Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to like her but lately shes acting very stuck up. I'm not a single parent. I'm married but I get NO free time. I've no time to get my lashes done, tan done and all the other things she has going on... never mind the free time actually, I've not got the disposable income to be able to do these things. I'm sick to my teeth of all these bloggers coming on complaining they are tired and need a break while they are on their phone waiting outside their next appointment where they kids are being minded by someone else!! THAT IS A bleeping BREAK. Jesus they are getting on my nerves!!!
Agreed I'm the same I've two kids, a partner, working full time but obviously she's more wrecked 😂 and I've a child with special needs too so add that in to the mix. All the appointments must be exhausting 🙈🤣

Reactions: 6
She needs to go get bloods she has no reason to be so tired, unless she burning the candle at both ends meeting a new fella late at night 🤔

Reactions: 5
She needs to go get bloods she has no reason to be so tired, unless she burning the candle at both ends meeting a new fella late at night 🤔
She went to the doctor last week because she was exhausted!! Exhausted from what!! No walking the dog as he in doggy daycare, young fellow is in front of a screen all the time, she to busy applying that horrible fake tan & it’s not like she is cooking putting a ready meal in the oven really would be exhausting!! I am so turned off her, as for driving her lovely grandmother and child around on a provisional licence shame on her!! How is she getting away with it!!

Hold the bleeping phone. Fair play to her losing the weight and documenting it but she can feck right off promoting those death trap waist trainers! Disgusted a “Health & Lifestyle” blogger would printing using them. Having bore the brunt of them personally they are dangerous and just restrict your organs to make you consume less food. They’re also unhygienic and can cause MASSIVE blistering. When I confronted the company regarding the state mine left me in I was told “guidelines have to be followed ie no rigourous work outs, time limits etc” when bloggers are not making ppl (nor the supplier) away of these factors. It’s a lazy cop out way and you bust back out of them like a whale after being constricted. If anyone actually wants to waist train it must be done safely with steel boned corsets. They’re waist TRAINERS not I’m a lazy witch flab fixers
I have to agree they look so uncomfortable!! Also I read a few posts back that it’s her friends all win the so called competition she runs.. and they are so right..

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She went to the doctor last week because she was exhausted!! Exhausted from what!! No walking the dog as he in doggy daycare, young fellow is in front of a screen all the time, she to busy applying that horrible fake tan & it’s not like she is cooking putting a ready meal in the oven really would be exhausting!! I am so turned off her, as for driving her lovely grandmother and child around on a provisional licence shame on her!! How is she getting away with it!!

I have to agree they look so uncomfortable!! Also I read a few posts back that it’s her friends all win the so called competition she runs.. and they are so right..
She always seems to be at the doctor with exhaustion 🤣 id say the doctor dreads her coming. Does anyone remember when she used to have Luke at Southdoc every night and was convinced he was diabetic

Reactions: 7
Perfect tan is going to destroy this lovely lady business!! The tan is awful last week it was twins and me who looked like she fell in to a tin of ronseal..how much are bperfect paying them to promote this shite product??

Perfect tan is going to destroy this lovely lady business!! The tan is awful last week it was twins and me who looked like she fell in to a tin of ronseal..how much are bperfect paying them to promote this shite product??
€500 a month, in the month you put post to stories twice and your grid twice. Same as voduz etc.
You are right, it’s a complete turn off seeing it scabby on someone. Why does everyone need a tan all the time when did we get like this ?!

I would say a 16. Nothing wrong with a 16 but she’s definitely not smaller.
She’s defo a 16 which is totally fine if she wasn’t pretending she’s a 12, chasing a 10 as long as I’m following her 🙄 - clearly bad advert for SW

i thought she looked beautiful for her honeymoon party. not just her figure but her hair and make up.
and teh tan she used to get done was always nice. bperfect looks so orange and her hair is desperate blonde.
id love her confidence nothing seems to knock her tho

Reactions: 2
Was shocked at the tanning video.. she hide her true size very well... ive been following her years and she's changed so much in the past few years i just want to shake her and tell her cop on.

I honestly dont know how shes tired she doesn't do much... maybe that's the reason.... i wish they'd stop using filters as talk about being catfished.... we really need more regulations on this whole social media and promotions

Reactions: 4
€500 a month, in the month you put post to stories twice and your grid twice. Same as voduz etc.
You are right, it’s a complete turn off seeing it scabby on someone. Why does everyone need a tan all the time when did we get like this ?!
I wondered this, is it the same for all of the BAs? We know they are getting paid and have to do so many posts so why do they pretend its spontaneous or for our benefit. Its the fakery behind these posts that annoys me.

I wondered this, is it the same for all of the BAs? We know they are getting paid and have to do so many posts so why do they pretend its spontaneous or for our benefit. Its the fakery behind these posts that annoys me.
You'll always see Sarah and twinsandme post similar content within a day or so of each other, they both get the same girl to do their spray tan, they both describe themselves as a one brush wonder when they're putting on that ohmyglam shite they're obviously working off a script, its so embarrassing for them that they can't be aincere

That tanninggurucork girl is notorious for using another tan all of her clients who use the tan she usually promotes have this 'fence paint' look so I doubt it's even bperfect tan they're using.
Also, does she not have any masks? It's kind of part of the guidelines that allowed her to go back to work? These people are beyond stupid that they would show someone who's meant to be a beauty professional, and in and out of multiple people's houses not using a mask when its just been announced that 85 people were diagnosed with covid in one day 😮😮😮

Reactions: 9
I dont think sarah has any shame in putting her naked body on camera. Anything for a few views. The ohmyglam stuff is tit. The pound shop sells better stuff. Sarah and all her sisters think they are above everyone because they own a salon. No love you just rent it. More structure in luke’s life she would want to spend more time with him instead of pouring her face into the camera.

Reactions: 13
I dont think sarah has any shame in putting her naked body on camera. Anything for a few views. The ohmyglam stuff is tit. The pound shop sells better stuff. Sarah and all her sisters think they are above everyone because they own a salon. No love you just rent it. More structure in luke’s life she would want to spend more time with him instead of pouring her face into the camera.

Everything you have said here is spot on!

Reactions: 6
i thought she looked beautiful for her honeymoon party. not just her figure but her hair and make up.
and teh tan she used to get done was always nice. bperfect looks so orange and her hair is desperate blonde.
id love her confidence nothing seems to knock her tho
Watch this space tummy tuck on the way skin removal you wouldn’t post a video like that if there wasn’t a freebie coming your way!! I am no super model but no way would I do this. Money talks..

Reactions: 11
Watch this space tummy tuck on the way skin removal you wouldn’t post a video like that if there wasn’t a freebie coming your way!! I am no super model but no way would I do this. Money talks..
She's probably trying to get the freebie sms fucked up with her drink driving charge😀😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.