Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she may have a new fella on the go. Out for dinners and drinks...having fun then a knowing luck to the camera.

Also anybody else think it's awful the way she talks about her body and weight in front of her son. Hes listening to that taking it in and shes saying she hates her body. Kids shouldn't hear that..I've my own body and weight issues but my children will never hear me talk about them or demonize any food groups. SW has messed her up more and she will never be happy even with a tummy tuck or whatever

Reactions: 5
She definitely has a man I'd say. She does the bikini pictures who she's feeling hot. Sarah is getting plenty of nookie by the head of her. I find it in no way empowering when the likes of her shows off her body. Her mindset is totally fucked up

Reactions: 7
It’s more likely she wants everyone to think she has a man. I don’t believe she does. She wouldn’t be able to resist sharing his sleeve etc. She is addicted to attention on Instagram

Reactions: 12
She has to be a 14 to 16 hands down if anyone believe this one is a size 12 especially after seeing her flabby bits this morning nearly put me off my cornflakes 😂😂
I'm in stitches over the cornflakes 😂 you're spot on tho..

Reactions: 6
Me, meself and I.... Good god Sarah mind ya don't eat yourself!!! Seriously lad's the confidence in the sangwiche girl... Upyourownhole

Reactions: 5
She definitely has a man I'd say. She does the bikini pictures who she's feeling hot. Sarah is getting plenty of nookie by the head of her. I find it in no way empowering when the likes of her shows off her body. Her mindset is totally fucked up
To be honest there isn’t a lot of fellows would put up with the amount of time she spends on the phone!! Men don’t like a phone pushed in there face. Brian didn’t like it you could tell I’d say she was a nightmare, all the hen nights etc, it’s all about hair, makeup, tan, girl nights in. If any of her friends are reading this have a word with her please!! Same happened that fellow Material Boy any threads on him!! His lips should have there own Instagram page!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
To be honest there isn’t a lot of fellows would put up with the amount of time she spends on the phone!! Men don’t like a phone pushed in there face. Brian didn’t like it you could tell I’d say she was a nightmare, all the hen nights etc, it’s all about hair, makeup, tan, girl nights in. If any of her friends are reading this have a word with her please!! Same happened that fellow Material Boy any threads on him!! His lips should have there own Instagram page!! 😂😂
Is material boys marriage gone?
had to stop following him the lips were so bad

Tina tearing into that pint. Can’t say I’m not jealous 😂. It must be hard to lose the weight but not tone up. After 2 children I find it hard. But yeah there must be some skin surgery coming soon.....

Reactions: 3
Tina tearing into that pint. Can’t say I’m not jealous 😂. It must be hard to lose the weight but not tone up. After 2 children I find it hard. But yeah there must be some skin surgery coming soon.....
Let’s hope the dancing Alpaca doesn’t join them!! Bloody sister drive me crazy what an attention seeker!! I think slimming world is no more with SB.. 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All the botox he gets jaysus he is a plastic ken 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Material boy 😱 I followed him for a while and had to unfollow again... His lips are 😨 and that thing he used to say "dinner time bitchezzz" absolute cringe 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Let’s hope the dancing Alpaca doesn’t join them!! Bloody sister drive me crazy what an attention seeker!! I think slimming world is no more with SB.. 😉😉
Told ya she’d turn up and her brutal haircut!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.