Sarah Burke (fatnflab2fitnfab)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need to get a spray tan if the bperfect tan is as good as she says? Can you not apply it normally?

Reactions: 6
Sarah is the same weigh since I started following her which is 2 years. She loses 3 pounds gains 1, loses 5, goes on holiday and gains 12. Slimming world isn't working for her anymore. Hopefully she'll show us her pizza and prosecco night. The nights out are usually pure class all the way 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Sarah is the same weigh since I started following her which is 2 years. She loses 3 pounds gains 1, loses 5, goes on holiday and gains 12. Slimming world isn't working for her anymore. Hopefully she'll show us her pizza and prosecco night. The nights out are usually pure class all the way 😂
SlimmingWorld doesn’t work for her cos she doesn’t follow the plan 😂😂 She’s full of tit if u look at her ‘blog’ there’s like 3 recipes up there and she’s forever saying I’m going to post that recipe up now later, it’s the reason I muted her cos she NEVER did anything she said she would 🙄🙄

• Heart
SlimmingWorld doesn’t work for her cos she doesn’t follow the plan 😂😂 She’s full of tit if u look at her ‘blog’ there’s like 3 recipes up there and she’s forever saying I’m going to post that recipe up now later, it’s the reason I muted her cos she NEVER did anything she said she would 🙄🙄
It’s cos she eats shite gets curries but pretends their for her mam.

Reactions: 3
I have to agree with this person also she is exactly the same since I started flowing her too I noticed her louseing the weight and when she’s away from the canes she seems to be a lot bigger also 👍😊

Sorry camera 😱my phone is playing up today

Thought she mentioned he is married to her cousin but I could be wrong. But na, he wouldn't go there. His wife is stunning.
Ya an absolute beauty, their daughter is gorgeous n he dotes on them both. Hayleigh has a successful hair salon with her sisters n always looks amazing. Not an attention seeking Insta wannabe like Sarah cry me a river Burke.

Why does she need to get a spray tan if the bperfect tan is as good as she says? Can you not apply it normally?
I think she hasn’t a clue how to put on tan I wear tan myself absolutely love it but bpefect is shite I have to say orange in a bottle and I do my own tan I certainly wudnt be going getting a spray tan the girl is full of shite trying to sell us the bpefect tan and than getting a spray tan 😂😂

Sarah complaining again she needs a break. She only got that child back off her aunt. Like in all fairness she needs a good slap.

Reactions: 9
Love this.
She is a 12-14. Nothing wrong with it. But the race to be a size 10 is being chased now for the last 3 years I follow her. SW seems to have you chasing a number for the rest of your life does it ?? And all she does is binge and restrict like completely bleeping overdoes a night out or a holiday and then it’s syn free days Or SP meals etc... she’s definitely not selling SW to me and she also is definitely not the size she often claims to be

Reactions: 11
Love this.
She is a 12-14. Nothing wrong with it. But the race to be a size 10 is being chased now for the last 3 years I follow her. SW seems to have you chasing a number for the rest of your life does it ?? And all she does is binge and restrict like completely bleeping overdoes a night out or a holiday and then it’s syn free days Or SP meals etc... she’s definitely not selling SW to me and she also is definitely not the size she often claims to be
She often claims to be a 12 in most of her clothes yet to me there is no way is she a 12. I’m a size 10 an odd 12 my shape is completely opposite to hers. I’ve no chest 😂 slim 🙄 let alone a 12 with a chest that’s tapped up and waist trainer on hold my stomach in so i don’t believe she is anywhere near a 12 if she’s near a 14 it’s a big 14.

No wrong in any size but don’t be leading people down the wrong path with your bullshit sizes.

Reactions: 5
I have to say in Sw theres so much behind the scenes work and I think virtual was alot worse so its definitely part time hours... not defending her as shes definitely doesnt sell or show Sw in a good light shes such a secret eater I've yet to see her constantly post meals she hardly ever does.. she binges and tries to pull it back which is so wrong.. everything in moderation shes awful for the filters and this emmm emmm she says after every word drives me crazy.. also I'd say shes definitely a 14 nothing wrong with that but I'd say she was a 12 at one stage.. why not just say it...

I started following her a few months ago thinking I"d see food updates and stuff relating to slimming world. All i see the wedding crap and make up or tan. Had to unfollow her. She is a bad representative for SW.

Reactions: 2
Love this.
She doesn't seem to restrict that much. I'd say every mouthful that's allowed on the plan is eaten. She's not a fan of the syn free food. And why is ham syn free? Ham and pork are the fattest food absolutely loaded with calories yet I've heard her say she ate a packet of ham. Where is the common sense. I know plenty of people who go for the healthier options on sw but Sarah isn't one of them.

The girls are calling tomorrow and out again on Sunday, every have a weekend just you and poor Luke, Sarah!!

Reactions: 1
She Can’t even get her story straight she’s sticking to plan ‘where she can’ but she’s got the girls coming over and out for drinks the next day 🙄🙄

She Can’t even get her story straight she’s sticking to plan ‘where she can’ but she’s got the girls coming over and out for drinks the next day 🙄🙄
All the dolling up is for the ex I reckon so he can see her pics? Do you think? Maybe I’m wrong.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.