Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sunseeker2020

And she is going to the gym tomorriw and thursday at lunchtime. How does she think thats full time. I work 9 to 6 everyday in a creche thats what full time is.

Reactions: 1

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Eh I hope she realises her Marc Jacobs bag her ‘sister bought for her’ is fake as fuck 😂😂😂 so easy to tell from the skinny crappy lettering on the dust bag and the way the lettering is stamped into the top of the bag too. I know my bags, plus I’ve crossed checked against real pics. Bag as fake as yourself hun.
I was thinking that too 😃😃😃

• Haha

Fia4

when She did her makeup it looked professional im guessing she got someone to do it because she apparently forgot to record it how convenient is that like I won’t believe it until I see her applying it herself

Cpeople

VIP Member
Very much doubt anyone would or will ever copy Sarah again... Notting to copy unless you want to make an Ass of yourself!

“Prettier than them” they must be a hell of a lot of people they don’t like so!

oh I forgot sure she brought Keri Chandler to the savoy 😏
There’s only one person brings Keri to Cork, that’s Musca, Liz is only friends with Keri. She brought MK and a lot of other names to the Savoy and The Pav 👌

Lookwhostalking

I dont want to be too personal but did they ever reveal what was wrong with the mother that time?
Her mother suffers with her heart has done for a long time and personally I feel Sarah drums up a bit of drama every now and then it gets the juices flowing and people head over for a nose to her page.

At the time her mother was bad she was supposedly resuscitated and cpr was done. She was magically out of hospital a day or 2 later.

From experience in my own family not so long ago if someone needs cpr then they wouldnt be ok enough to leave hospital that quick. I feel like her mother wasnt as bad as sarah made out but wanted the "well done sarah you saved your mothers life" attention. She went on the radio at the time to "talk about it" no surprise there.

Noseybatch

VIP Member
The other night after the q&a she said she has a hex a and 9 syns or something left for that day so she was going to eat, surely that's her weight loss problem. Just cause you have the syns left doesnt mean you have to use them. I dunno how she can claim this SW thing anymore
True, I do follow a few sw accounts for recipes, and can't get over people with their treat plates in the evening to use up their syns. People are only paying attention to syns/cals, but what about sugar.

Low&behold

To be honest there isn’t a lot of fellows would put up with the amount of time she spends on the phone!! Men don’t like a phone pushed in there face. Brian didn’t like it you could tell I’d say she was a nightmare, all the hen nights etc, it’s all about hair, makeup, tan, girl nights in. If any of her friends are reading this have a word with her please!! Same happened that fellow Material Boy any threads on him!! His lips should have there own Instagram page!! 😂😂
Is material boys marriage gone?
had to stop following him the lips were so bad