Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fia4

The other night after the q&a she said she has a hex a and 9 syns or something left for that day so she was going to eat, surely that's her weight loss problem. Just cause you have the syns left doesnt mean you have to use them. I dunno how she can claim this SW thing anymore
Kind of like a vicious circle..like there is no end goal to slimming world..if she lost the weight then what would happen...she stops doing the plan..then what does she do cos it’s her job and what would she talk about on insta cos it’s weight loss she talks about and why people follow her..she would have to totally change direction...the plan failing is actually how the plan is successful and works as a business..repeat customers..she knows this deep down that’s why she has to keep eating and promoting eating chips choclate and burgers as weight loss.

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Anynews.

VIP Member
Is she the one that's supposedly not qualified?
Think both of them are unqualified!!!

Omg ha ...

She was just gifted a blanket..
Deffo jumpin on the blagger train... mortified 🤦‍♀️
Think it was a hammock!! !😊

The tone she puts on is funny. She does not speak like that I know the family very well everyone of them even the dad. But it must be her blogger voice just like Liz Reaney
Where there from is a strong Cork accent!! 😂😂

Last edited:

Leeq121

I actually cudnt watch her second video of how she was doing this morring like who gives a flying fuck how she is doing everything she sayes it lies just for the gram I am not connecting with instagram shudnt you be interested in your such you daft cow

Sorry that ment son 😱👍

Lookwhostalking

The whole family acts like they are kardashians the only normal one is poor Katie shes like forgotten by all of them.

Anynews.

VIP Member
🤭 I know her too / she gives us sound norrys a bad name
Do ye know why wedding was called off ladies?? 😊

No, no, no.... Nobody needs to see you eat... Wtf... Your not cool never mind eating like a 🐽

Just for your interest Sarah... Don't put people through your ignorance!! Slob
Seriously no energy to cook!! I have heard it all now!! 🙈

Last edited:
I used to work with a girl who worked full time and done two groups a week, she never went on that she was flat out, so I dont know what sarah is on about. There wasnt much money in it tho, she made was enough for her holiday in the year but it was no big shakes.
I wondered that, is it even possible to make a living from it?

Noseybatch

VIP Member
She said she's down 3.5 lbs and that she's playing around with that stone for a while. Think it's time to quit SW and move on Maybe it's her body telling her she's enough weigh lost.. up a lb, down a lb every week. It's getting boring now 😴 😴
I do this in a day sometimes, up a few down a few. I agree very boring