Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Was she drinking today with her friend and they drove home... she had a picture up with a gin glass and then said her friend has 2 pints
I was wndering about that, wouldnt surprise me, wasnt she great friends with supermomslimming?

Reactions: 1

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
A tour of the cupboards later ladies. Stay tuned.

Also was convinced she said β€œI took an orphan” but on second listen it was nurofen just pronounced weirdly πŸ˜‚
I thought that too, listening to it twice then decided it must he a new brand of tablet 🀣🀣 lmao

Classgamer

Chatty Member
Poor Luke, out shopping all day yesterday and in the pub today! She’s non stop on the go she will tell you though πŸ˜‚

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
She said she's down 3.5 lbs and that she's playing around with that stone for a while. Think it's time to quit SW and move on Maybe it's her body telling her she's enough weigh lost.. up a lb, down a lb every week. It's getting boring now 😴 😴

Funkzilla89

Chatty Member
To be honest there isn’t a lot of fellows would put up with the amount of time she spends on the phone!! Men don’t like a phone pushed in there face. Brian didn’t like it you could tell I’d say she was a nightmare, all the hen nights etc, it’s all about hair, makeup, tan, girl nights in. If any of her friends are reading this have a word with her please!! Same happened that fellow Material Boy any threads on him!! His lips should have there own Instagram page!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Material boy 😱 I followed him for a while and had to unfollow again... His lips are 😨 and that thing he used to say "dinner time bitchezzz" absolute cringe πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Daisyxo

Didn’t they have Muf as a previous brand ambassador? They’re really scraping the barrel!

Classgamer

Chatty Member
The girls are calling tomorrow and out again on Sunday, every have a weekend just you and poor Luke, Sarah!!