Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Jesus lads she was fair thick in her latest stories from this morning 😂😂 must of been a lovers tiff with Baby Daddy Brian!! I’d say that’s the reason she couldn’t go out today maybe he wouldn’t keep Luke overnight???
Heaven forbid she have to look after her own child.....

Reactions: 1

Fia4

I wouldn't put any of there products near me if I got them for free when they have that narcissist bully reaney promoting there products big fail on be perfect side ever getting involved with that.
I was so supportive of them being an Irish brand but I can’t see the connection there

Noseybatch

VIP Member
So Saint Sarah wants to help people? It would suit the selfish brat better if she'd followed regulations and helped control the spread of the virus, but then that doesn't make for good 'content' does it😂😂😂😂😂

Was he the one who Cheated🤔🤔🤔
I suspect not, we will never know

I thought if he cheated, she would be milking it, all her family are still friends with him on fb. If someone done the dirty on my sister I defo would at least unfriend

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Exactly, if she has all this loose skin that she wants surgery for, is the waist trainer just holding it in and not 'training' her waist at all

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Didn't take her long the last thing on my mind would be a new relationship but each to there own. She was the same when the split the last time she was straight into a new relationship.
Poor little Luke, his mam and dad are split up less than 6 months and he's being pushed from pillar to post as it is..

Maybe it was one of her sisters or her sisters friends ?
She wouldn't hide it if it was

🤭 I know her too / she gives us sound norrys a bad name
Ha úll be under investigation now too 🤣

A tour of the cupboards later ladies. Stay tuned.

Also was convinced she said “I took an orphan” but on second listen it was nurofen just pronounced weirdly 😂
Oooh the excitement of that 😂 can't wait to see her secret stash of junk that keeps her from losing weight 🙈🤣

Blondejoey1987

Any one follow Katiesjourney_x ? Have never followed a women who whinges about her weight so much she ‘cries herself to sleep’ but shows off countless take aways drinking wine etc ... hardly gonna help with the weight loss !!