Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anynews.

VIP Member
Far from ladies she reared. Katie is the best one out of them hands down she would give you her heart. But as for Sarah pftttttt she makes common people look posh.....

Id agree but the way she threats some of her sw members is disgusting!!! She got caught making faces behind a members bk previously.7
Slimming world is so clannish no matter where you go!! They only care about the big losses if you have lots to lose they love you as it’s really aimed at larger people with a lot of weight to lose.It’s not sustainable. Although some of the recipes on line are lovely. Did S/W consultants get the covid payment?

Reactions: 1
Are followers asking? I'm conflicted about it, I dont know if sarah would have made this whole story up about asking her if she could give out the number etc if the woman was looking for business.

Laura31

She had a box up to ask the granny questions. No disrespect to the lady but why the hell would anyone want to ask her questions. Twins and me did it with her dad too. Don’t get it. Is that supposed to be entertainment for viewers?? 😠

Kitty30

What was it two weeks before the wedding it was cancelled I would be heartbroken aswell but better to cancel than live a miserable life. I never got the impression they were head over heals for one another anyway. They were always trying to make it work.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
True, I do follow a few sw accounts for recipes, and can't get over people with their treat plates in the evening to use up their syns. People are only paying attention to syns/cals, but what about sugar.
SWers don’t even think of cals. They have syns left so will eat those syns in shit at the end of the day just because. Not because they are hungry. Extra cals just because 🤦🏻‍♀️

Noseybatch

VIP Member
If she is renting she should move if she can, I just couldn't live across the road from my ma if I was single. They would know everything 😂 no privacy

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
Where does she work is she not just a SW consultant doing Virtual zoom start this time she will maybe leave like a lot of the others