Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kitty30

I
I know the family years. Years ago all the sisters used drive without a licence and if stopped would say they were Ciara as she had one. I've heard from someone working in the hairdressers that Brian cheated on her with another fella the night of the stag. The 1st time they broke up was for the same reason.
I heard this aswell 🙈🙈

Reactions: 1

Eyerolling

VIP Member
I honestly don’t think she wanted the wedding as in deep down she knew the marriage wouldn’t work. There was only talk of the hen. I had a few conversations with her about wedding planning and she really wasn’t that interested

Mona86

VIP Member
I can't believe the woman is using Sarah to advertise her services 😮😮😮 that definitely makes her sound like a legit counsellor😂😂😂
Mother of the divine god above. Let’s leave it to the GP to recommend counsellors lads and stick to the SP meals for you Sarah

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
A while back Her sister Donna dressed up in her own wedding dress, singing something (can't remember what)and tagged Sarah in it, Sarah thought it was hilarious, doesn't sound like a broken hearted bride to me
No she seems to have got over it quickly maybe too quickly

Pinky27

No shopping in so day 1 fail already!! Time for dinners and lunch out and 2 hours putting on makeup and tan yet no food shop done!! You couldn’t make it up really!!
How did she not even go shopping, it was a long weekend like!

PandoraRose

VIP Member
Mother of the divine god above. Let’s leave it to the GP to recommend counsellors lads and stick to the SP meals for you Sarah
It's beyond belief at this point, also is it ethical for this woman to be advertising via an insta hun?

Girlonlife

I also know from a reliable source he cheated, and blamed it all on her as she fucked with his mental health.

I suppose at the end of the day it doesn't matter who did what, but that it was all called off beforehand. For both their sakes.

Classgamer

Chatty Member
Does Sarah really live in a council house? I’ve nothing against that but why does she feel the need to lie to her followers

Noseybatch

VIP Member
She is unreal, I convinced she is a feeder

Hold on,

Luke was gone all weekend, is gone to her sisters today and tomor morn and Tina has him the rest of of wed. He is gone more than she has him.
Now going to her friends on a Monday.

DontMissATrick

Seeing as ur in the know, why did they break up?
Its my boyfriends sister that told me this they are from the same area. He has no idea why they broke up tho..wonder what the big hush is about.. I personally have never met either Sarah or Brian but I'm all for the hot goss..

IGer1

So she thinks she's saving the world with this IGTV 'series', bout time for her, she was pig ignorant during the lockdown, and the stories I've heard about her and her sisters, its well overdue for her to give back 😂😂😂
oh do tell!!!

Mona86

VIP Member
How are they insured to do hair??
because our hair industry isn’t regulated - like a doctor has to be qualified because of medical council but hairdressing isn’t the same - hope that makes sense ? They won’t ever be able to work for anyone only themselves